Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I've never wanted to slap a fictional character until now. 
I have no words for the monster Arnav is right now as I can't understand how low a person can go. 

However, I do have high hopes that we are going to a see a very different Arnav who will be in redemption mode (please) but right now I hate him. 

How much has Khushi suffered? You beautifully described her plight, her numbness as to what she has been going through. 

Right now she needs to get away from him and start again.

Wonderful chapter as always Zee!

piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This arnav is so bad...
Evrytime hurting hr... He loves her ryt..then cant he see her sorrows...

Divorce papers...??? She signed?????
Cant wait to read more...
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
God!! I want to slap these two stupid women too. Lost in their own flowery world..
He has become so shallow. No surprise that he spit on her. I havnt said this all this while inspite of everything that happened. But I hate him. HATE HATE HATE.

*blinks*
*blinks*
Nope.
Still doesnt lighten me.
So just imagine the hatred.
The concluding part gave me a strange sense of relief and very understandbly so. She is free. Lost herself but now when she l gain back, I can only hope her new self will retain her original essence yet with better light within herself.
please please please update soon.
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so sad!!!
beautiful description of a lifeless life
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 18 and 19
lovely. Thanks for d pm,cudnt be more better. Pity is all i feel for arnav or mite feel for him in d futeure. Anger is what comes for khushi y does she have to bear dis crap ffrm arnav. Excellent.
Sweety012345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally Khushi will be free of this torture. Hope she is able to find peace after this divorce.
cutie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi I'm been reading this story for a while now but right now I really want to comment that you are a really good writer. I never hate Arnav as much in your story. But as I'm a loyal arshian, I really hope Arnav correct himself before it is too late. Also I want to ask how does mohit Raina come into the picture? Will he other guy in Khushi life? Or will you have a leap and make him arshi son? I always thought mohit and Barun kinda look alike or maybe it is just me lol... I'm waiting for another update and continue soon
mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting to see how you progress the story...pretty intense I must say!
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am glad for two things. One Kushi is not pregnant and second horrible contract period is over. It's hearts wrenching to see nobody notices her grief, sadness and loneliness. How can everybody just carry on with their life without paying slightest attention to what is wrong with the most chirpy and lively family member?. Now what reason Arnav has come up for divorce to tell family?. Seems Kushi is just drained not only energy due to lack of food but life. I am very sad for her and want Arnav to go through double the pain than what he caused to Kushi. I am already waiting for next part
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i cant tolerate more torture for khushi its good she sign the divorse paper n gotrid from this monster i think arnv is more cruel than shyam pl mk arnav redem thanx for pm