Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hublkjshurhf? Omg?! Are you commenting on my writing?! *swoons a bit*
Your FF is one of my fave of all time! 😲  Thank you so very much for the comment. I can't tell you how flattered I am. 

πŸ€—

I'll try to make the updates longer πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Anarocksick

Your writing is love and this story has got just the write amount of angst in it. The characters are written beautifully and they really make me miss IPKKND. 

I really disliked the kitchen scene,...I knew he;d be watching and misunderstanding. And that's what happened πŸ₯Ί
Can't wait to find out what'll happen next.

P.S.- Really wish your chapters were longer. πŸ˜³

aamir18 thumbnail
Thank you so much! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: aspalas

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

v nice...U depicted the scene very well...and the word choice is great to describe the emotions ...πŸ‘

we can feel the pain of characters...but I like the most, where u describe Anjali's addiction to the fiend, that was awesome...

Though it was short but it was great...πŸ‘

aamir18 thumbnail
*blushing like mad* 
Thank you my dear! πŸ€—

Send a buddy request to my PM account, ConAmor, and I'll PM you with all my updates 😳

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Zee just found this story and I must say you are a true writer.

Can u plz PM me 

Thnx 

Edited by aamir18 - 10 years ago
aamir18 thumbnail
Your comments are so thoughtful and you make such an effort, and I get butterflies whenever I see them πŸ€— Thank you so much Sarah! <3 I am so flattered and so glad you're enjoying it! 

Originally posted by: P4rveen12

Amazing yet quite a scary and painful update,

I can't believe what a pathetic and creepy man Shyam is, even in the presence of Anjali he has no shame. 

I'm shocked at Anjali she actually requested Shyam to help Khushi, poor Anjali is very deluded and thinks Shyam is a saint. 

Poor Khushi was feeling so disgusted after Shyam had helped her, I felt so sorry for her. 

Why was Arnav standing behind the pillar and misunderstanding the situation he should have come to the kitchen and helped Khushi. 

A small request this story is very interesting to have short updates, lol. 

The update it was a brilliant read,

Thanks for the PM,

Eagerly waiting for the next part xx 

aamir18 thumbnail
Hina <3 Thank you so much for this beautiful comment <333 We all secretly love sad stories! πŸ˜† That is why I am writing it πŸ˜†
To get PMs, please send a buddy request to ConAmor 😊

Thank you so much again for reading <3 I'm touched.

Originally posted by: Hina69

Hey just found this story and found it quite intriguing!!😊

Though I am hating this completely blind Arnav but still I want to know where this story will leads to??!!

A separation or a redemption perhapsπŸ˜•

The way you described Khushi's feelings was awesomeπŸ‘β­οΈ.My heart cried for her😭

You write so well that even though its quite heart wrenching,still I want to read it further(tell u a secret,I just love sad and heartwrenching stories mostly,I dont know why but I doπŸ˜†πŸ˜³)

Update soon and please add me to ur pm listπŸ˜›

PS.You deserve much more appreciation for your amazing piece of work.I am surprised that why u aren't getting much responses? It deserve way beyond just 30/40 likes⭐️

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope Khushi leaves this hell soon...
AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just read all parts of this FF. Going very good. It's a lsesson to anybody.. What you see may not be true. What is happening will be totally different. Khushi closed her eyes when that snake touched her. She closed because she was feeling so bad I don't know which word I can use here, but I guess Arnav thought different meaning here. I want  Khushi to leave Arnav and Arnav should repent badly. I wanted this kind of story line in original too. But I didnot get it there. Please continue. Waiting for the update.
addictedx53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A year down the closing of the serial & still writing another version of the same? Its obvious ki the hangover is still there. Your writing is good, but the same MU? Pl handle it differently. There have been multiplevversions of the same, I hope this will have that freshness to sustain interest.
-Xpress- thumbnail
Interesting and fabulous
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome
my name is Alicia pm me