Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ragini2013

Robert is the real culprit and no one else.πŸ€”

You mean Vikrant? Nice one! πŸ˜†Edited by Arjun_M - 10 years ago
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
her husband already looks to be main strategist behind everything. I don't suspect the sister, i wouldn't like that either. She is a caring elder sis and i like that thing.
Arjun_M thumbnail
There seems to be trouble for Aditya Singhania from at least three points-

Vikrant Maurya, brother-in-law: For some reason, Vikrant wants him dead. He'd even hire dreaded terrorists, likely LTTE members such as Raja, to get the job done.

Naina and Divya Singhania: They may have a bone to pick with Aditya, and feel his interests may hurt the party's and compromise their votebank. Divya seems a pakka politician. Their intentions- killing Aditya or somehow destabilising him as a PM canditate- are not known.

Megha Singhania: She doesn't intend to kill Aditya, but just smear his name. She used Mehek Ahuja of WNCC to do that bit, but when Mehek refused, she took her out with the help of, believe it or not, fake Max Ferraro, who's a hitman for Yakub, working under Raja, who's getting work done for Vikrant. She too can call killers when needed.

Let's see how this adds up.
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it could be TEJ also...the show started as he does not like JSR.
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragini2013

Robert is the real culprit and no one else.πŸ€”

who is robertπŸ˜•
Arjun_M thumbnail
Divya seems to be involved in the attack on Aditya- one scene, when she confronts her husband, who complains about the lack of alcohol in the hotel, not to lose control. But control of what? His speech? His thoughts? Or another assassination attempt on Aditya?
Dazee thumbnail
I think they're playing on our nerves by showing Divya saying to Aditya that Pooja, Prithvi, work for you (not us!).  Don't think its her.

Her husband is certainly involved...but why?  Does he want his wife to become PM?

I feel its someone in ATU...someone we don't expect
sman thumbnail
Today they showed Prithvi smirking..guess its him
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My doubt is on Divya N Prithvi.I feel both are partners in crime. Edited by VIMAL89 - 10 years ago