Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazee thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes, it was shocking...to me the only time I got the chills looking at her was when after Pooja's episode she looked so strangely at Adi when he says Pooja's done so much for us.  She says, no, not for us, for you.  ...that was the only time I felt her ice-coldness--her bitterness and a hint of ruthlessness...but they did a great job to keep us guessing and also whether they would change the US version, acc to which Nikita should have been involved.

So at the end, does Trisha die, as in the US version?  It seemed that way...but the docs still kept trying
Edited by Dazee - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet. So I'm forced to eat my words about the sister not being responsible ๐Ÿ˜†.
From a story point of view it seems strange that the person who totally supported Aditya against all odds and who was shown to genuinely care for him turns out to be the real culprit. There were many moments when both mother and son spoke to Divya saying that she was the one who was supposed to have been PM but each time they said so she would only brush it off. So it does come across as a completely out of the blue revelation. 

But I understand the director was mainly gunning for the suspense aspect.
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Sweet. So I'm forced to eat my words about the sister not being responsible ๐Ÿ˜†.

From a story point of view it seems strange that the person who totally supported Aditya against all odds and who was shown to genuinely care for him turns out to be the real culprit. There were many moments when both mother and son spoke to Divya saying that she was the one who was supposed to have been PM but each time they said so she would only brush it off. So it does come across as a completely out of the blue revelation. 

But I understand the director was mainly gunning for the suspense aspect.

i remember only Adi telling her, she should be PM according to his father's wish.
But neither him nor mom openly and with authority told that no Divya deserves this position...
Thats what she wanted, people acknowledge from their side with strong head...not as mercy๐Ÿ˜Š
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

i remember only Adi telling her, she should be PM according to his father's wish.
But neither him nor mom openly and with authority told that no Divya deserves this position...
Thats what she wanted, people acknowledge from their side with strong head...not as mercy๐Ÿ˜Š

I remember once the mom also telling her somewhere in the starting episodes how she was much stronger than both Aditya and the mother and she should have been in this position. But you are right, both never said with authority that Divya would make the perfect PM. 

Still her hatred seems misplaced. Aditya always came across as a reluctant politician who was thrust into this position after his father's death. The only thing that kept him going ahead is the belief that as PM he could do something for the country and people. Otherwise he's all for telling others like Divya and even Prithvi that the chair was theirs for the taking. So he cannot be blamed. The only person she should have held responsible was her control freak of a mother who directed her life as she saw fit. Because honestly getting Aditya killed off wouldn't serve any purpose as that would mean Prithvi would be made PM.
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing that I had hinted at, a reflection of a web journalist's idea, that 24 India would be censored by the Government. They have replaced the Palmer family with a completely different family based on India's now-infamous political dynasty, so the Government would have stepped in and censored the show. Thankfully, none of this happened. One can imagine, if this was based on the family, what implications it would have had!

Divya, all along, was a true politician. Aditya, on the other hand, may have been a social worker/volunteer trying to clean up the system, so he may have stayed away from politics. Would someone as active in the political system do what he did? Maybe Prithvi, but circumstances decided otherwise.

Hang on, "Blast Wahan Se Hat Jao?" This message didn't make much sense.
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjun_M

One thing that I had hinted at, a reflection of a web journalist's idea, that 24 India would be censored by the Government. They have replaced the Palmer family with a completely different family based on India's now-infamous political dynasty, so the Government would have stepped in and censored the show. Thankfully, none of this happened. One can imagine, if this was based on the family, what implications it would have had!

Divya, all along, was a true politician. Aditya, on the other hand, may have been a social worker/volunteer trying to clean up the system, so he may have stayed away from politics. Would someone as active in the political system do what he did? Maybe Prithvi, but circumstances decided otherwise.

Hang on, "Blast Wahan Se Hat Jao?" This message didn't make much sense.

I agree. You get a real sense of Divya the ruthless politician when she threatens to expose Megha's dirty secrets and the fact that she has been keeping track of even the smallest detail was itself a complete opposite of the caring and supportive sister we saw so far. Even Naina was surprised on knowing this fact. 

@bold - I suppose Divya had no idea about the kind of plan they would use, especially since it was last minute. So the message meant that a blast was going to take place on stage so get away from there.

iceman7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well u nailed it. Initially it dint think it would be Divya, but had a strong feeling in last 2/3 episodes.

A truly awesome season is over & now waiting for S2.