Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissMystery thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Jezmine,just now read last two chapters..

Awesome updates yaar..
Finally Adi-Pankhu marraige happened...so sweet...
That 7 vows...wow...jezmine...loved it..beautifully written..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you Shiny! Glad you liked it! πŸ˜Š
MissMystery thumbnail

Chapter 34

Everyone in the garden began cheering. Adi and Pankhu were finally married!

Panditji: Congratulations Mr and Mrs Aditya, you both are officially married now. You may now get blessings from your family.

Adi helps Pankhu get down from the Mandap and together, they get blessings from the family.

Nanu: Stay blessed and happy always!

Dadaji: May you both have long lives, filled with prosperity.

Adi and Pankhu proceed to get blessings from Avantika and Harish who instead embrace them.

Avantika: Welcome to the family Pankhu!

Harish: Congratulations! Adi, I just cannot believe you've grown up to start your own family.

Adi and Pankhu are embraced by Diwakar and Ambika as well. Soon, the rest of the family congratulate them. After a while, Avantika decides to proceed with the Graha Pravesh Ritual. Just as they were about to head back into the mansion,

Rubel: Kaira, where are Adi's shoes?

Kaira: I don't know. You did not give them to me. Aren't they with you?

Rubel: Oh no! Does that mean the bride's side got them?

On the other hand,

Neha: Payal, did you manage to take Adi's shoes?

Payal: Nope! I have been looking for them for a very long time!

Neha: Oh no! Does that mean the groom's side has them?

The two sides meet and just as they ask one another, they hear a whistle. They turn towards the source of the sound.

Adi: Looking for my shoes?

Rubel: Adi, what have you done now?

Adi: I haven't done anything. In fact, I haven't worn my shoes today!

Adi winks at all of them and the whole family breaks out into laughter. Since the wedding was held in the backyard of the Deewan Mansion, there was no need for shoes!

The family follows Adi and Pankhu back to the Dewwan Mansion. Avantika performs the Aarti to welcome Adi and Pankhu and Pankhu enters the house after pushing the kalash with her toes. Just then,

Anuj: Adi, you have to follow the ritual completely.

Adi: What did I leave out?

Anuj: Carry your bride into the Deewan Mansion.

Adi smiles and carries Pankhu into the Deewan Mansion effortlessly.

Later in the evening, in Adi's room,

Adi: Welcome to the family Mrs Aditya!

Pankhu: Thank you Mr Aditya!

Adi and Pankhu giggle as they sit side by side, hand in hand.

Adi: I've been waiting for this day! Finally you're rightfully mine!

Pankhu: Today was just so magical!

Adi: I know! Everything seemed like magic!

Pankhu: Adi, you've got to find your name in my Mehendi!

Adi: That's really tough!

After some searching, Adi decides to randomly guess and points at a random spot on Pankhu's palm.

Pankhu: You must have been cheating!

Adi: Excuse me! Why would I cheat?

Pankhu: How is it possible that you found it?

Adi: So I found it?

Pankhu: So you were just guessing?

Adi and Pankhu look at each other and begin laughing.

Pankhu: You know Adi! Look at the Mehendi closely and you'll see something special.

Adi looks at Pankhu's palm for a while and then looks up at her.

Adi: You love me so much?!

Pankhu: I love myself equally as much! Pankhu cannot exist without Adi and... 

Adi: Adi cannot exist without Pankhu...

Adi and Pankhu: So the mehendi has the word Pankhudi denoting us!

Pankhu nods and leans on Adi's shoulder as they reminisce their journey thusfar, with smiles on their lips and twinkling eyes.

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update...πŸ˜›
all blessing adi-pankhu for their new life...😳
loved how adi made fool of his young siblings & not letting them fight by not wearing pair of shoes on d first place...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so pankhu wrote pankhudi(pankhu-adi) on her hand in mehendi... claiming adi is her identity, integral part of her life... nice ideaπŸ‘πŸΌ
waiting 4 next part...continue soon..

loving77 thumbnail
Jezmine, first of all I want to give many many thanks to u for the awesome v-day special update. It was very nice specially the vows u described. I liked all the lines. Next chpt 34 ; adi haven't worn his shoes,very funny! thanks for all wonderful description .Eagerly waiting for next chapter. Please come with a long update, pls...pls
loving77 thumbnail
adi and pankhuri cannot exist without each other! how sweeet! mehendi idea is great!
MissMystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

wonderful update...πŸ˜›
all blessing adi-pankhu for their new life...😳
loved how adi made fool of his young siblings & not letting them fight by not wearing pair of shoes on d first place...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so pankhu wrote pankhudi(pankhu-adi) on her hand in mehendi... claiming adi is her identity, integral part of her life... nice ideaπŸ‘πŸΌ
waiting 4 next part...continue soon..

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! πŸ˜Š
MissMystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: loving77

Jezmine, first of all I want to give many many thanks to u for the awesome v-day special update. It was very nice specially the vows u described. I liked all the lines. Next chpt 34 ; adi haven't worn his shoes,very funny! thanks for all wonderful description .Eagerly waiting for next chapter. Please come with a long update, pls...pls

Thank you! This will be the length of the chapters, please do not expect a longer update! 
MissMystery thumbnail

I don't mean to be harsh but that is the fact! I will not be able to give longer updates. I hope you don't take it too hard!
MissMystery thumbnail

Chapter 35  

The next morning,

Pankhu: OMG Adi!! Wake up! It's almost 8.30am now.

Adi: It's only 8.30am!

Pankhu: Fine, continue sleeping!

Pankhu turns to leave when Adi pulls her towards him. Adi smiles.

Adi: Morning Sweetheart!

Pankhu: Adi, stop playing right now! I've got to make breakfast!

Adi: But Shanky Kaka does breakfast everyday!

Pankhu: Adi, haven't you heard of the ritual where the new bride makes something sweet for the family?

Adi: Yes, but this early?

Pankhu: Yes! Now, get up!

Pankhu heads down and notices that no one is awake yet except for Shanky kaka.

Pankhu: Morning Shanky Kaka

Shanky Kaka: Good Morning Bahurani

Pankhu: Come on Kaka! Just call me Pankhu

Shanky Kaka: Okay Bahurani... I mean Pankhu.

Pankhu: That's better.

Avantika: Shanky...

Avantika walks into the kitchen and sees Pankhu.

Avantika: Pankhu?! Why are you up so early?

Pankhu: Good Morning Mom! I'm here to make breakfast!

Avantika smiles at Pankhu.

Avantika: Pankhu, you just have to make something sweet! You must be already tired, why are you troubling yourself?

Pankhu: But Mom...

Avantika: No Buts... That's final. Just make a sweet dish today! You can help out with breakfast after your mehendi fades.

Pankhu: Okay Mom!

Avantika leaves the Kitchen and Pankhu begins making her favorite sweet dish - Kheer.

Later, at the dining table,

Nanu: Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all have had a good night and have managed to catch up on your sleep!

Rubel: Yes Dadu, all of us did!

Rubel winks at Adi who was seated opposite him.

Rubel: Adi, did you manage to sleep well?

Adi glares at the mischeivious Rubel and was about to say something when he sees Payal nudge Rubel in his ribs.

Payal: Stop disturbing him Rubel!

Rubel: Okay Okay! Sorry Adi!

Just then, Shanky begins to serve breakfast. Pankhu joins everyone and presents her kheer.

Pankhu: Nanu and Dadaji, how does it taste?

Nanu: Pankhu, come here!

Pankhu moves towards Nanu who takes out a box from his pocket. He gives her the box and blesses her. Dadaji does the same.

Nanu: Go on and open the box.

Pankhu opens up the box Nanu gifted her.

Pankhu: This is beautiful. Thank you Nanu!

Avantika: Pankhu, do you know what these are?

Pankhu: Yes Mom. Nani's Kangans!

Nanu: There is also a note for you.

Pankhu opens up the note and begins reading.

To my dearest granddaughter Pankhudi,

If you are reading this letter, it means I am no longer alive. I really hope though, you would never have to read this and instead be able to get my blessings from me directly.

First of all, Congratulations on your marriage with my little prince, Aditya! Adi is a precious gift to the family and now that he has wedded you, you are too! You have always been my favourite right from the first day you were born. I remember picking you up and the smile you had on your face - It was then that I knew Adi and you were made for each other.

Adi is a very soft hearted person and I forsee that he is bound to be childish at times. I know it would be hard to handle him but I trust you will ensure he stays happy, without compromising on your own happiness. A family is bound to have its ups and downs and I know that handling it must be tough. As Adi's wife, I sincerely hope you would do your best to keep the family united.

I really wish I would be there with you, watching you both leading a happy life together but if fate wins me over, please know that though I am not around, my blessings are with both of you! Here's wishing you and Adi a happy married life ahead, filled with lots of bliss and goodness.

In this box, I have placed my Kangans for you. Do you remember them? I had asked you if you wanted my Kangans as a gift, when I met you when you were 6. I still remember how you had cutely told me to keep them with me safely because they belong to me and not you! It was then that I decided that you were the only one who deserved these Kangans! I could never have a better opportunity to give you these Kangans. I hope you like your gift!

With Lots of Love,

Parvati Nani

Pankhu looks at Nanu, with tear filled eyes. Nanu nods at her.

Nanu: It was your Nani's wish to get you both married and I am glad god has also decided that for you both!

Preeti gets up and sidehugs Pankhu, comforting her.

Nanu: Pankhu, you should not feel sad! Be happy that you made Nani's wish come true. Now, open up the other box.

Pankhu opens the box that Dadaji gifts her. She then brings the gift close to her and kisses it.

Pankhu: Thank you Dadaji! I know it isn't easy for you to gift me Dadi's payals but I promise you today that no matter what happens, these payals will stay safe with me!

Dadaji smiles and soon, the rest of the family begins showering Pankhu with gifts and praises.

Kaira: Pankhu! Sorry, Pankhu Bhabhi! I just love the kheer. Can I have some more?

Pankhu: Yes you can, but on one condition! You will call me Pankhu and not Pankhu Bhabi! I know you find it difficult to suddenly call me Bhabhi. Besides I am not that old too! We're friends first!

Kaira smiles at Pankhu who all of a sudden shrieks.

Pankhu: Adi!!

Everyone turn to face Adi.

Kaira: OMG! Adi Bhaiyya, how could you do this?!

Rubel: Oh God! Adi! You must be kidding me!

Preeti: You are so gonna be sick now!

Adi smiles and finishes up his last spoon.

Adi: Pankhu! The Kheer is Fantastic, just like Nani's! I just couldn't help but eat everything!

Kaira: Adi Bhaiyya, did you think about me at all?! I had asked for some more but you just finished the whole bowl! And Pankhu, she has not even tasted the kheer! You are just so bad!

Adi smiles sheepishly at Kaira.

Pankhu: Don't worry Kaira, I will bring the Kheer that I have put aside! I just had a strange feeling this morning that Adi would do something like this!

Everyone begin to laugh. Pankhu looks at the family and whispers a small prayer to god to keep her family happy like this always.

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
superb update jesmine..πŸ€—
this cant  b any better..
who wrote so nicely... u r definitely a brilliant writer... πŸ‘πŸ‘
nani's letter was d best part.. it was so overwhelming... well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
nanu gifting pankhu nani's kangan which pankhu had liked since childhood...😳
dadaji gifting pankhu dadiji's payal...😳
avantika ordering not to enter kitchen unless pankhu's mehendi fades...πŸ˜‰
adi mischievious as always ate all d kheer.. but pankhu smarter than adi had already kept sum kheer aside...πŸ˜†
continue soon...

one more thing it is your updates who remind me that today is a monday...
Edited by coolhi1988 - 9 years ago