Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissMystery thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

awesome update jesmine..
marriage traditions over so now pankhu's family returning to kullu..
pankhu takes selfie of all d family members...
but before leaving diwakar handed adi-pankhu an envelope & even harish gave an envelope.. wat is there in envelope? honeymoon trip??
excited for next part..
monday cum soon
continue soon...

Keep thinking! πŸ˜‰ You know i personally hate cliff hangers but this time, i just felt like doing it!
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jezmine

Keep thinking! πŸ˜‰ You know i personally hate cliff hangers but this time, i just felt like doing it!

😳😳
MissMystery thumbnail

Chapter 37 

In Adi and Pankhu's room,

Adi: I wonder what is in the envelope!

Pankhu: Me too! Let's open it up.

Adi opens the first envelope that Diwakar gave him. Adi looks at the content and smiles at Pankhu.

Pankhu: Why are you smiling?

Adi: Make a guess?

Pankhu: I don't know!

Adi: Like seriously?! If I say make a guess, then at least attempt to guess!

Pankhu: Oh come on Adi! Just give me the envelope.

Pankhu takes the envelope and looks at the contents.

Pankhu: OMG!!

The envelope contained a few papers and a letter. The letter read as such -

Dear Aditya and Pankhuri,

Congratulations on your marriage and here is your wedding gift! The forms in the envelope contains a few important details of your honeymoon package, except for your destination! You will not know the destination until you reach the airport so don't even try to get any of us to speak! Your flight is tomorrow morning! Now don't panic! Your luggage is all sorted out and ready. Have fun for the next two weeks!

Love,

Deewan and Gupta Parivaar

Pankhu: I totally can't believe this!!

Adi: Me neither!

Pankhu: What's in the second envelope?

Adi: No idea. This time, let's open it together.

Adi and Pankhu open the envelope and in it, there was another letter. The letter read -

Dear Mr and Mrs Aditya,

We are pleased to inform you that both of you have been appointed as the Managing Directors of Deewan Group of Industries.

Together with Mr Rubel Deewan, Miss Kaira Deewan and Miss Payal Agarwal, the five of you will take over the responsibilities of the Deewan Group of Industries from Mr and Mrs Anuj, Mr and Mrs Harish and Mr and Mrs Sameer, with effect from 1st January 2015.

Mr and Mrs Anuj, Mr and Mrs Harish, Mr and Mrs Sameer will form a new committee in the Deewan Group of industries - Advisoral Committee. They will be guiding the five of you.

I am sure the five of you will be able to lead the Deewan Group of Industries to much greater heights. All the best for your future endeavors and Congratulations on your new appointment.

Best Wishes,

Purushottam Deewan

Founder

Deewan Group of Industries

Adi: This was totally unexpected! I never thought we would take over the leadership positions so quickly!

Pankhu: This just feels like a dream.

Just then,

Knock Knock

Adi: Come in Kaira!

Kaira enters the room followed by Rubel and Payal.

Kaira: Adi Bhaiyya, how did you know it was me?

Adi: Well, I also know why you are here now!

Kaira: You do?!

Pankhu: Yes we do!

Rubel: Anyway, Congratulations everyone! But Adi, isn't this a little too early?

Payal: Besides, I am not even married into the family! How could everyone be so confident and appoint me as well?

Nanu: Well, only I can answer that question!

Adi: Nanu!

Nanu walks into the room and joins the five of them.

Nanu: This was long due! Your graduation gifts! And as for Payal's question, you are part of the family so it is only right you get the same as everyone in the family.

Pankhu: But Nanu, how sure are you that we are ready?

Nanu: I know you all are! You just need guidance and the family is there to assist you!

The five of them look at each other and immediately they share a group hug with Nanu.

Nanu: Now, you all should head to bed! Especially Adi and Pankhu! You both have a flight to catch in the morning!

Before Adi and Pankhu could ask him anything else, Nanu walks out and is followed closely by Rubel, Kaira and Payal. Adi and Pankhu look at each other and decide to call it a day.

coolhi1988 thumbnail
awesome update...πŸ€—jesmine..
loved it..well written...πŸ‘
yeah i knew it would b honeymoon trip in 1 envelope...πŸ₯³
but destination unknown.. may b wil know in next part...
another envelope contains new responsibilities & duties for next generation.. older generation taking a break from work & wil only b advising them & guiding them...😳
i know d grp of 5 wil tk deewan grp to news heights of success...😎
liked d new idea of giving d gifts in form of letters & not just by announcing publically as a surprise...
letters can b stored & this memories wil b cherished always...😳
continue soon...
Edited by coolhi1988 - 9 years ago
MissMystery thumbnail

awesome update...πŸ€—jesmine..
loved it..well written...πŸ‘
yeah i knew it would b honeymoon trip in 1 envelope...πŸ₯³
but destination unknown.. may b wil know in next part...
another envelope contains new responsibilities & duties for next generation.. older generation taking a break from work & wil only b advising them & guiding them...😳
i know d grp of 5 wil tk deewan grp to news heights of success...😎
liked d new idea of giving d gifts in form of letters & not just by announcing publically as a surprise...
letters can b stored & this memories wil b cherished always...😳
continue soon...

Thank you!! Was totally looking forward to your comment since you were the only one who commented the last time around! Keep reading! πŸ˜›
coolhi1988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jezmine

Thank you!! Was totally looking forward to your comment since you were the only one who commented the last time around! Keep reading! πŸ˜›

u keep writing & i wil keep reading...
i know shaily is hving her xams so she doesnt cum online.. m sure wen she wil cum online she wil gv u many comments...
MissMystery thumbnail

u keep writing & i wil keep reading...
i know shaily is hving her xams so she doesnt cum online.. m sure wen she wil cum online she wil gv u many comments...

I am aware of that! Looks like only the two of you keep reading this FF! πŸ˜Š
loving77 thumbnail
pls include me, i also read your ff regularly , Jezmine. so it will be 2 to 3. u always make something new and special. they r going to honeymoon and destination not fixed! very nice. i am thinking if life and love were as beautiful as in your ff ! thank u .pls keep writing and we will keep reading
MissMystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: loving77

pls include me, i also read your ff regularly , Jezmine. so it will be 2 to 3. u always make something new and special. they r going to honeymoon and destination not fixed! very nice. i am thinking if life and love were as beautiful as in your ff ! thank u .pls keep writing and we will keep reading

Thank you for the support! πŸ˜Š
MissMystery thumbnail

Chapter 38 

The next morning,

Nanu: Have lots of Fun! Adi, make sure you take care of Pankhu and don't you dare call home everyday just to check on us! We don't want to hear from you for the next two weeks!

Pankhu: But Nanu, that is impossible!

Avantika: Dad is right! Unless we call you, don't call us! Just enjoy yourself!

Sheila: Haan! Besides, you both will be busy! We'll see you on 1st Jan next year!

Adi: Mami, you very well know I'll miss everyone and more importantly, I will miss you!

Rubel: Well Adi, I really wonder if you would still miss us when you leave! You would be too busy!

Everyone starts laughing and very soon, Adi and Pankhu were off to the airport.

At the Airport,

Pankhu: Adi, I'm so nervous!

Adi: Chill Pankhu! We're on our honeymoon! It's relaxation time and not time to panic!

Pankhu: But not knowing where we are headed to is...

Adi: Sshhh... You are safe with me!

Pankhu smiles and the two of them head towards the counter.

Officer: Here are your boarding passes and passports! Have a good day Sir!

Adi: Thank you! Have a great day ahead too!

Adi moves to the corner where Pankhu is standing and together they take a look at the destination they were heading to!

Adi: Hmm! Interesting choice for honeymoon!

Pankhu: Something makes me think this is not the final destination though!

Adi: Whatever it is, let's go!

Adi holds Pankhu's hands and together they head to the boarding lounge. There, as they were waiting, someone taps Adi's shoulder. He turns around and

Adi: Latika! What are you doing here? I mean how are you and how is life treating you?

Latika: OMG Adi! You still remember me? It's been such a long time!

She leans forward and attempts to hug Adi while Adi politely refuses. Pankhu glares at her, which does not go unnoticed by Adi.

Adi: Erm... Latika! Meet Pankhu, my wife!

Latika: You are married?

Adi: Yeah!

Latika: To her?

Adi: Pankhu, this is Latika, my primary school classmate!

Pankhu: Hi Latika!

Latika: Hi! Adi, you missed a detail! Your first girlfriend!

Adi laughs while Pankhu gets angry. She excuses herself and walks away when Adi stops her. He then bids farewell to Latika and walks with Pankhu.

Adi: You got angry right?

Pankhu: Me? Angry? Why should I be angry?

Adi: Come on Pankhu!

Pankhu: So she comes and attempts to hug my husband and I should be smiling?

Adi: It was not like I hugged her!

Pankhu: And what was with that girlfriend thing? Why didn't you tell me about her?

Adi: Cause she was insignificant and whatever she said has no element of truth!

Pankhu look at Adi who continues explaining.

Adi: Latika was a close friend cause she lived a few houses away. We used to cycle to school together so everyone thought we were close! But the fact is that I had, have and will have only one girlfriend in my life - you!

Pankhu stops walking.

Adi: Now don't let her be a distraction! We are on our honeymoon, we should be enjoying every moment!

Pankhu: Sorry!

Pankhu hugs Adi. When the boarding gates opened, Adi and Pankhu went into the plane and soon they were off for their first magical journey as Mr and Mrs Aditya.