[ Midnight Memories ]

R a d h i k a ' s   I n d e x }

*** - Completed.
** - Ongoing. 
*- Coming Soon!

String Divider

Hey folks!
Welcome to my index!
I am Radhika/Rads/Radu/Radhi/Radz whatever you'd like to call me! I am 16 years old and write only on AsYa. All my stories are written based on KSG as Asad. Thanks to all my readers, because of you guys I have improved on my writing a lot! I was the worst at writing stories and my grammar was really bad, but thanks to you guys my stories are at the A level now and I have improved a lot on my stories here and in school! Thanks again for your support, enjoy the stories! Will write some more soon! <33

String Divider

Shots & Drabbles:

My Secret Admirer*** ~ Link 

Zoya keeps on getting secret love notes from an anonymous writer. [ T h r e e  S h o t ]

---

Strangers In Love***~ Link 

Asad tries to win Zoya's love back, after she gets angry at him for hurting her childhood friend. He anonymously tries to find out her likes and dislikes. [ T h r e e  S h o t ]

Short Stories:

Camp Get-Me-Outie!*** ~ Link

Asad and Zoya are sent to Bora Bora on a camping trip for college. 

---

The Wedding Organizers.* ~ Coming soon!

Asad and Zoya are the hosts for their best friend's wedding. What happens when they unintentionally meet? Love... Or hate?

Fan-Fictions:

From Friendship to Love.*** ~ Link

The love story of 2 best friends who only got married for their family's sake. Asad and Zoya have been best friends since childhood, and did everything for each other. One day, when a tragedy strikes between them, they separate. 5 years pass, and still no news of each other. What happens when they unintentionally meet each other, only to find out about their arranged marriage? 

---

Fragmented Us* ~ Coming soon!

The story of 3 brothers wanting to usurp their parent's property and wealth after their death, while overcoming the struggles that come their way. Asad, Ayaan and Imraan are 3 completely different brothers who come back from Las Vegas to attend their father's funeral. Or more like get their right on their half of the property. Each brother faces different struggles, betrayal, love and sickness. Inspired by the movie, Yuvraaj.

---

Attached* ~ Coming soon!

Zoya Farooqui is a sweet, quiet and different girl who is madly in love with Asad Ahmed Khan, the popular handsome hunk. Asad had never payed any attention to Zoya, or ever even thought about her, but Zoya thinks about him all day and night. Then one day, Asad and Zoya are assigned to do a project together for school. They spend time together and come closer to each other, oblivious to this. After the project is over, will Asad notice Zoya or will he treat her the same? 

String Divider

All my stories are Alternate Universe and don't follow the current track. If they do, I will make a note on the description.

Note: Gif Sets and Pictures are not mine.. (-:
Creds to whoever made them! (On Tumblr)

Enjoy! πŸ˜³

String Divider

For PM's:

On each of my stories there will be a PM list. I no longer send PM's to only my buddies. If you would like a PM, below each post of mine (1st one only) there will be an index. Below that index there would be a post called for PMs. The list will be located someplace around there and in order to be on there, you have to buddy me and like the post. There is a separate PM list for each story so you will only get PM's for the story that you liked the post on. The list is updated frequently, and if not, it will be within a short amount of time. If you have any questions regarding the PM List please ask, here only. Thank you. (:

Edited by --Radhika-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiasya_101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesum index make a OS soon.
risingsea101 thumbnail