Qabool Hai 9 Oct 2013EpiAnalyss Asad ka dard,Zoya drd,Viewers Sir Dard

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poisonous scorpion ?🤣 billi n her weird ideas of killing 
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Update soon dear.. We are waiting..
Thanks in advance
Go4welkin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First Asad should take the bag away from Zoya ...why hug ðŸ˜²...I am not bothered by hug if it is out of his concern or fear of losing Zoya but I am not convinced with chronology of the acts ...why hug first when first he should take care of bitchu...when he saved her from live wire earlier he hugged Zoya only after taking care of live wire remember.
an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashikakapoor

poisonous scorpion ?🤣 billi n her weird ideas of killing 

she is Billo + Rani she can do anything...when she can break into Asad's house after a lot of drama then u can expect anything from her side
an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani-asya

Update soon dear.. We are waiting..
Thanks in advance

the dtreaming was very slow today so it was a little late
ur welcome 😃
an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Go4welkin

First Asad should take the bag away from Zoya ...why hug ðŸ˜²...I am not bothered by hug if it is out of his concern or fear of losing Zoya but I am not convinced with chronology of the acts ...why hug first when first he should take care of bitchu...when he saved her from live wire earlier he hugged Zoya only after taking care of live wire remember.

yes that was not executed the way it shd have been...agree ...hmm it can be justified that he got to know that zOYA IS SAfe and the hug made him take a sigh of relief,later he took the bag away from her when he was sure that she is fine
an_k thumbnail
😃😃
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
bakwas epi.
Tfs.
Acha hua jo maine dekhna band kardia he
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
2 over 5 just for asya hug zats alll am fed up of filler episode n to b frank qubool hai has lost its charm i fear soon ipkknd-ebp will surpass it coz if u guys havent observed i've been observng hw zer rank is flying up...so gul better chnge her brainless mind adding sme sense to it coz she said she is picturing a real thg well in real suchthgs don't happen Ms. Gul so i think ahe should refresh her brain... These days i watch QH just bcoz of Surbhi n Karan tyats all coz QH Is LOSING its CHARM with EACH passing day...

NOTE: I just took reference from zat ipkknd2 didnt bash anything...
Edited by lavalina - 10 years ago