Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
terrific updates! Well written! Geet shouting Maan n everyone shocked! update soon, pls try n om1 Thanks
fabiyamg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update love it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates...πŸ˜ƒ
I know u r busy but still when u will update other ffs , plz update shaitan ki pari...I just love that story...
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

awesome updates...πŸ˜ƒ

I know u r busy but still when u will update other ffs , plz update shaitan ki pari...I just love that story...

Am still busy dear...surely will ud as i need time😊
taahir004 thumbnail
Wow just a great update , I did'nt like the way Geet was speaking to Maan and surely she can see the pain the genuine love and concern in his eyes for her
both Maaneet seems to had dreams about each other but poor Pinky
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm bt read n commented already!
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for updating this ff once again😊
d_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome updates
Loved it

mandy15 thumbnail
fantastic story dear :)

loved all d updtes :)
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 22

Maan entered Geet's cabin without knocking,while Geet saw him with shock but composed herself & immersed herself in the designs.Maan couldn't bear her silence & said politely,"Ok am sorry I shouted at u,just talk to me."

Geet didn't respond & she busied with her work ignoring him completely.Maan sighed & held her hand tightly & pulled her to his hard frame & squeezed her waist.Geet's eyes popped up & showed her anger by beating him in the chest angrily.He smiled feeling her soft hands on his hard chest which made Geet even angrier & now she gave a hard blow across his head & he ran from her cabin.

He was walking once again this side & that side & said,"How dare she beat me across the head but her punch on my chest was so calm.It felt that I squeeze myself into her soft arms...But she's the punjabi sherni..."

Geet stood at doorway giving a painful look.Maan looked up & mocked that he's in pain.Geet was worried & broke her promise & asked with concern,"Bahut dard huva...?am sorry,I didn't want to give you hard blow.Am sorry,am really sorry."

Maan said still mocking the pain,"I was hurt here."showing his hands the she blew the air to make him calm.He thought that he's melting himself in her touch.He remembered their kiss today & he took off his shirt & stood in front of her in bare chest & said,"I was hurt here."showing towards his left chest.Geet couldn't control herself & came forward like she hasn't having control on her legs & walked to his hard frame & gave a tight hug.

" border="">

" border="">

He sealed her in his arms feeling the warmth,tenderness,softness.He nuzzled himself to her neck breathing a hot breath which was fanning on her shoulder.He squeezed her into him tightly feeling that softness & said slowly,"Kyun itni ziddi ho tum.Tumhe pata hai ki tum meri bahon mein rehne ke liye ho toh phir kyun itni zidd karthi ho & in the end you would melt in my arms."

Geet was melting in his touch but she have to do the work for she came for & gave a letter to him & gestured to read it.Maan read it & was shocked & asked,"Tum resignation de rahi ho,kyun?"Geet's eyes welled up,"Mujhe pata hai ki aap shaadi keliye haa kyun nahi kehrahe hai,meri wajaise right?Mein aapki ateet ki ek hissa hoon.Toh behtar hai ki mein yahan chali jaoon aapke zindagi se aur aap aapki pasand ki ladki se shaadi karlijiyega.I'll not become an obstacle to your future anymore.It's better that I'll exit from ur life forever for ur future."

Maan was shocked to hear Geet talking like this & said pianfully,"Tum mujhe ussi guilt mein dakhel dena chahthi ho jisse tum ne mujhe nikaali ho?Tum us vaade ko todna chahthi ho jab tumne mujhe diya tha apne naukri ke pehle din?"Geet couldn't see those pain in his eyes & her heart choked seeing his painful eyes.

Maan's eyes welled up & tears started to pour down from his eyes.Geet was amazed to see this side of Maan & couldn't take it anymore & hugged him tightly.She plastered herself to his bare chest tightly to make him calm but Maan cried on her shoulder.Geet pulled out from his embrace & said wiping his tears,"Mein aapko chodke kahin nahi jaoungi.Mein apna vaada nahi todungi.Mein aapke saath saaya ki tarah rahungi."

On that time Maan face lit up but said angrily,"Ur wish that u can go or not,it's free world.But before that search the girl of my choice as it has become ur responsibility."Geet was shocked seeing his approval to the marraige & felt jealous.Maan enjoyed her expressions silently.

Geet pouted cutely silently,"When I was ready to search the prefect girl to him then he refused then when I thought of resigning this job then he won't have any concern on me?Ok babaji IK'll search the girl for him & get away from his life.Yeh thik rahega or else his closeness drives me mad aur mein do baar unhe kiss bhi karchuki hoon.I don't know when I'll loss control & tell him that I love him from past only."

Geet said smiling,"Ok Maan when I can get started?Maan was shocked but said sternly,"Geet,I don't want to marry anyone but becoz of dadimaa's health am doing this.Mujhe aisi ladki chahiye jo isse ek kaam samjhti ho.Geet's eyes popped up & asked sternly,"Matlab???"

Maan said sternly,"matlab ki woh isse ek kaam ki tarah samjhe jaise hi dadimaa ki tabiyat thik hojayegi to mein usse salary de ke yahan se rafa dafa kardoon."Geet was feeling bad at his thought & was feeling angry on him but resisted.

Maan enjoyed her expression & said casually giving a note pad to her,"So write down that what are the qualities I want in that girl,write down now."Geet said angrily,"Nahi likhoongi mein,mein aisi ladki ko nahi dhoondoongi mein."And was abt to go then Maan pulled her & saw those hazel eyes continously.

Geet saw those chocolate brown eyes with anger & she fluttered her eye lashes but that wasn't anger,it was jealousy.Maan smiled inwardly seeing the jealousy in those almond eyes but said with arrogance,"Geet,meri baat sun rahi ho ya nahi..."Geet said with jealousy,"Mein naukri chod dungi lekin aapke liye aisi ladki nahin dhoondungi,kabhi nahi."And she escaped from his grip & ran into the cabin.Maan saw Geet's back smiling impressively.

Precap-Geet-mein aapke liye ladki dhoondungi..."
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago