Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
A big big Thanks to Amreen and Zorica for making these vms. love ur spotless creations a lot.

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😲 Sweeet sixteen ALREADY?? πŸ˜† CONGRATS EVERYYYOOONNNEEE... πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=322FOeeonf4[/YOUTUBE]

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
  Thank you, Swati.. These are ALL EPIC..   ROFL...

ANNNDDD I am OFF .. Jabb dil se pukaaroge' tohh mainnn prakatt ho jaaungii  Just kidding.. No I won't.. Goood night, Sirens
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aren't they awesome Chiks!! For me the Bigg Boss forum is way more fun than the show itself. By the way, this thread on Amitabh being spotted with Rekha is one of the most hilarious in the Bollywood forum in recent days! 
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats on Sweet Sixteen ! πŸ˜Š
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone and Congrats for thread 16πŸ˜ƒ
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ooopsEdited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sixteen eh??!!😈
There is nothing "sweet" about sixteen!! Sixteen ain't sweet! Its rebellion, Attitude with a capital A!
In your face! Bite Me! Keeping it real😈
So nothings changed then!πŸ˜†
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok so last night I watched the MAHA BOREFEST that was the EBI mahaepisode πŸ€’🀒
Have you ANY idea HOW many times the laptop nearly fell on the floor coz I started dropping off?!!!😑
Playing hide and seek with my 3 year old nephew has more suspense than that shite passing as a chase we saw between kalavati and tara. 😑

*takes deep breaths and counting to ten before going on to the "neta hamara kaisa ho" chanting*

Are the makers of this show SNOROM??? Do they really think ppl are going to sit around and WAIT for weeks and months to see some story progression??? That they are going to wait for ever to see something other than the male lead in nice clothes and being violent to the female lead??

Perhaps one of the cvs is a closet cross dresser and doesn't get enough opportunities and is therefore using this show as an outlet! I got nothing against cross dressers but for Christ's sakes show something other than kala_less kalavati or ...IMMA GONNA START POSTING IN THAT FORUM😈

btw...I never made it to the end of the epi...and I TRIED REALLY HARD!! THATS HOW CRAP IT WAS!!🀒😑

Swati...I think your crush has made a serious mistake taking this one on...
Edited by Oh_No_Soaps - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Ok so last night I watched the MAHA BOREFEST that was the EBI mahaepisode πŸ€’🀒
Have you ANY idea HOW many times the laptop nearly fell on the floor coz I started dropping off?!!!😑
Playing hide and seek with my 3 year old nephew has more suspense than that shite passing as a chase we saw between kalavati and tara. 😑

*takes deep breaths and counting to ten before going on to the "neta hamara kaisa ho" chanting*

Are the makers of this show SNOROM??? Do they really think ppl are going to sit around and WAIT for weeks and months to see some story progression??? That they are going to wait for ever to see something other than the male lead in nice clothes and being violent to the female lead??

Perhaps one of the cvs is a closet cross dresser and doesn't get enough opportunities and is therefore using this show as an outlet! I got nothing against cross dressers but for Christ's sakes show something other than kala_less kalavati or ...IMMA GONNA START POSTING IN THAT FORUM😈

btw...I never made it to the end of the epi...and I TRIED REALLY HARD!! THATS HOW CRAP IT WAS!!🀒😑

Swati...I think your crush has made a serious mistake taking this one on...

You are sooo right about the show !!  I don't know if I can wait to see little glimpses of Viraf and go through all the other crap.
But I like your idea of posting there. For that I would really like to see the reactions of the fans in that forum .πŸ˜†