Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: likarsh

That's what I kept thinking too, that it looks like a wig. Weird...Really weird. πŸ˜•

It takes away from the scenes too, cause he's supposed to be lost in her or whatever and all I can focus on is...πŸ˜•

Not watching JLZ... So πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can somebody give today's EBI short update...i haven't watched it today... 😳Edited by _SONA_ - 10 years ago
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: likarsh

Dolly skimming through last Tuesday's JLZ.

And what is up with her sideburns man.  Either do it right or don't do it. 

🀣
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

😲 😲

SOOO... Madhu bhaabhi was CURSED again? firr se "shraaap" mil gaya aaj usko and that too from 10 Brahmins πŸ˜† Please add 10 pandits to the list of people against RISHBLAHH... Kehhna padega iss show ke "grehh-nakshatra" kuch jyada theek nai lagg rahe mujhe... Koi bhi utth ke bechari Vampu ko hee curse karr detaa hai.. HOW SAD... Tsssk tskk πŸ˜†

On a side note: Have the writers LOST IT? Are they seriously being influenced by MAHABHARAT? I mean giving "shraaap" in 21st century? Who does that? πŸ˜†

Chikni!😲 Have you started watching this crap again??!πŸ˜•
* Hey bhagwanji...chikni ko baccha lo!!"*
yeh 10 brahmins kahan se tapak pade?!πŸ˜• Gatecrashing brahmins?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
As for the writers...you are right...they can't be called creatives in any shape or form! Kabhi copying lights and lamps toh kabhi copying mahabharat.

I will start watching again when they start copying EBI and they show that all of rishoo's psychological problems arise from him suppressing his cross dressing desires and having acknowledged them, he starts dressing like a hijda a la kalaless kalavati eshtyle😳

Wont he just look sooo cute in one of dips sarees??πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

😲 😲

SOOO... Madhu bhaabhi was CURSED again? firr se "shraaap" mil gaya aaj usko and that too from 10 Brahmins πŸ˜† Please add 10 pandits to the list of people against RISHBLAHH... Kehhna padega iss show ke "grehh-nakshatra" kuch jyada theek nai lagg rahe mujhe... Koi bhi utth ke bechari Vampu ko hee curse karr detaa hai.. HOW SAD... Tsssk tskk πŸ˜†

On a side note: Have the writers LOST IT? Are they seriously being influenced by MAHABHARAT? I mean giving "shraaap" in 21st century? Who does that? πŸ˜†

From the updates it looks like the writers dont have any genuine interest or hope in the show. Even the channel doesnt have.  I really want to know which fangroup is enjoying the current track. Edited by newvee - 10 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rishoobaba in Kalavati avtar? That will be epic.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OghuML8ZB6c[/YOUTUBE]
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

As for the writers...you are right...they can't be called creatives in any shape or form! Kabhi copying lights and lamps toh kabhi copying mahabharat.

I will start watching again when they start copying EBI and they show that all of rishoo's psychological problems arise from him suppressing his cross dressing desires and having acknowledged them, he starts dressing like a hijda a la kalaless kalavati eshtyle😳

Bas gandi baatein karwa lo kat se...rishoo in Saree will be yet another twist πŸ˜† and phans can see some les-be louuu πŸ˜ƒ Waise bhi rishoo baba ki cleavage (as seen in jail clothes) gives a strong takkar to our heroine 🀒
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

I read WU after Poornima's post 😎

Heheheheh I 'may' like Rishu in a saree Kat! LMAO This reminded me of "that" picture of VD.. You both know which one... πŸ˜† Kajraa-re Kajraa-re mere kaare kaaare Nainaaa...
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: gator

Bas gandi baatein karwa lo kat se...rishoo in Saree will be yet another twist πŸ˜† and phans can see some les-be louuu πŸ˜ƒ Waise bhi rishoo baba ki cleavage (as seen in jail clothes) gives a strong takkar to our heroine 🀒

Waise... since makers can do ANYTHHHINNNG for Paapi pettt tohhh it's a BRILLIANT IDEA, me thinks! TRPs will SKYROCKET for sure πŸ‘πŸΌ Whosoever has stopped watching will return to MEIEJ...

πŸ˜† 😈