•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
WHAT AN AMAZING ACTOR.
I was honestly spellbound by Kalavati and Rudra. The contrast between the two of them...their body language, speech etc...it was done so beautifully that one did not know where one character ended and the other began. 
The Kalavati dance towards the end of the episode did succeed in being terrifying, mesmerizing and grotesquely fascinating. 

All in all, Kudos to the actor, the costume designer and the director in showing two different characters through one medium, in the span of an hour. Truly praiseworthy. 
am agree i can say that he is very awsome actor 
esp in kalavati avatar
if am not wrong he was villian in maaryada 
i like his acting there too
i agree with u.my frnd was watching him for the first time and she was praising him.normaly she doesnt allow me to watch his scenes since she is scared of kalavati.he is an amazing actor.The cast and Crew of EBI are bunch of talented people
Agree with you dearhe should sweep  all negative role awrad   
In today's epi, I totally agree with you, he was amazing. The dance at the end left me speechless.

The only thing I was left wondering is how does he get all his make up off including the red stuff on his hands so quickly. The timeline needs to be worked on but the Acting, Fabulous.
Originally posted by SonyaBlade

In today's epi, I totally agree with you, he was amazing. The dance at the end left me speechless.

The only thing I was left wondering is how does he get all his make up off including the red stuff on his hands so quickly. The timeline needs to be worked on but the Acting, Fabulous.

yeah he is superbbb actor . i was also wondering about are make over scene
 i thought he has long hairs as artificial extension but wohooo when he put off his wig of short hair . his longgg hairs were out that was bit odd. and i also noted that red mehndi removed so eaily in no time

Agree with you girl!! Power to them words.

Vishwajit Pradhan is the main reason for me watching this story. He did an amazing job in his last role as Bramanand Jhakar in Maryada. But as Kalavati/Rudra Tauji he just blows me away, his performance was amazing. Scarily convincing as Kalavati. 👏
undoubtedly he is an incredible actor!!