Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
NaagMan with my fav actress!!  Thanx a ton!!
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

😭 loved divya bharti so much so cute she was.such a tragic end .no one knows exactly the truth.😭

Yeah...no one knows whether it was accident, suicide or murder...😭 She was so pretty...she would have been the no.1 actress if she was alive...all the films left incomplete by her became big hits...😭
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lenient

if u see, teeth of most of the actors re like tht of Arman. πŸ˜†But if u ignore his teeth, he still luks handsome nd has sparkling personality to salivate over.:-*

πŸ˜† Asif ki chakaa chaun mein aur apurva ke mohawk  takluness ki roshni mein  mujhey toh aajkal kushal bhi nazar nahi aata .πŸ˜†
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mishti31

NaagMan with my fav actress!!  Thanx a ton!!

welcome 😊
btw armaan been called nagmaan due to jaani dushman ? or did salman gave him this name .. πŸ˜•
tweetie19 thumbnail
I had posted this pic earlier...But posting it again here...😊
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

Divya already made it big with hits like Deewana (Srk & rishi kapoor) and Shola aur Shabnam (Govinda) in early 1992... this movie came after her success in Bollywood in late 92.
Rang was released after her death in March 1993.

really rang released after ! so then dil ka kya kasoor and all must have been her early movies then. I think i am getting confused was it her in dil ka kya kasoor. A lot of heroes then had the same hairstyle and wore similar jeansπŸ˜† for eg vivek mushran. I think next season they might bring in avinash wadhavan or kamal sadanahπŸ˜† Edited by Jay_tapori - 10 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweetie19

I had posted this pic earlier...But posting it again here...😊

ismein daant theek thaak hain BB mein πŸ˜†
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

ismein daant theek thaak hain BB mein πŸ˜†

🀣
Jay_tapori thumbnail
srk,aamir ,sallu in sab ka age ne bura haal nahi kiya baaki sab ka kiya.age is partial like Big bossπŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for posting all these video Nice to have my childhood memories refreshed as well😊
Actually I remember his very first movie Virodhi came out, my elder sis went crazy about him😳

I still remember the collage campus song from that movie, "Chullu Bhar Pani Mein Doob Ja", also one of my favs was, "Nain Kabootar Ud Gaye Dono"

At that time, I was too young to have crush on him, but am supporting him in BB7 because my sis was totally mad about him in early-mid 90s😳😳 also because he is the most entertaining person in BB house this seasonπŸ‘πŸΌ