anupam_dil thumbnail
bahut jaldi mei complete kiya😭 per bahut acchi thi thank you for pm
lalmadhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, thank God, so finally I can say that I am able to eradicate ur anger with my update, YAHOO! that's really a sigh of relief, pleasure is all mine, and thank you so much for liking it

Sorry yaar if my comment had bothered u.  But kya karoon yaar, things dont effect me soo easliy, when they effect me i cant hide my joy or tears or anger rather any of my emotions.I m like this.
But I thought after Priya knowing that Ram loves her, thoda rootna tho bantha hai na. Then it would have become a SS.  As an OS the story is soo very perfect.  Waiting for the next work from u.
Bye TC.
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sangs123.

Wow dear
Just mind blowing updt
I just loved it
Moving to next part
Thanks for pm
Sorry for late reply

thanks for commenting😊, don't be sorry and pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sangs123.

superb ending dear
just loved it
no words to explain
sorry for late reply
thanks for pm
cont soon

am happy that you liked the OS😊
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

yaar when will u check & when will u tell jaldi pata larke batana 😆 hmmm y have to wait???

jald hi pata chal jayega as she is in her due, may be a couple of days, just pray for her and the baby
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupam_dil

bahut jaldi mei complete kiya😭 per bahut acchi thi thank you for pm

am really sorry if you think like that but I tried my best to give a complete shot, thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalmadhu

Sorry yaar if my comment had bothered u.  But kya karoon yaar, things dont effect me soo easliy, when they effect me i cant hide my joy or tears or anger rather any of my emotions.I m like this.
But I thought after Priya knowing that Ram loves her, thoda rootna tho bantha hai na. Then it would have become a SS.  As an OS the story is soo very perfect.  Waiting for the next work from u.
Bye TC.

not at all, it didn't rather it gave a satisfaction that my readers are involved in the OS emotionally, what else I can ask more than this, I just wanted to clarify your doubts and I hope I have done that, your comments are always welcome dear, they are my inspirations, actually Priya was in such phase where she can't come up with such, she was too much vulnerable so such things didn't arise. Once again thanks for liking my write up, will come back soon with some other interesting love story of Raya
Mani-RK thumbnail
Lovely end to the beautiful story do write more
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: iLuvRamKapoor

Lovely end to the beautiful story do write more

I think this what psychologist say coincidence is, I just logged in this OS and was thinking about you and found your comment, am so happy, thanks for commenting😊, am glad that you liked the OS, will surely come up with another rocking love story of RaYa soon
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3