Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
really shanti the whole take of ch8 where p represent hi sside of story for falling weak n then tries to get more stronger more committed by getting engage but still fate has decided on other side n he did really a great deed to help his frnd pramila in true need
coming to aarpita omg poor gal hope yash understand n does not fail her trust in him in any which way😊

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: palbhar

Interesting update and now very curious to know who is this Ansh...waiting...

You will know about Ansh soon...Thanks for reading...
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great update..wonder if ansh is somehow related to prasant..will always be waiting for your update,,
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alekhika20

Lvd the updt,cont soon.

Thank you!
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ng_cooltools

Awesome story! Loved it!

Thank you --- Seeing you here for the first time --- but I am in love with your FF!!!
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update iam so happy that we can have 3 update in the weak
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

really shanti the whole take of ch8 where p represent hi sside of story for falling weak n then tries to get more stronger more committed by getting engage but still fate has decided on other side n he did really a great deed to help his frnd pramila in true need

coming to aarpita omg poor gal hope yash understand n does not fail her trust in him in any which way😊

Thank you so much dear...for reading...your comments always are a welcome to me...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Thanks
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow finally yash got arpita cleared of her insecure feeling  πŸ˜› and poured lots of love haina ☺️
ofcourse nobody can beat my yashu in romance.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ so happy for arpita πŸ˜‰

and arthi on the other hand is having a new start with her favorite music career ⭐️⭐️⭐️ while seeing this i am reminded of aashiqui 2 dear 😳 .. and yash is a great and best mentor to support her nad come out of her past πŸ‘

but poor pramila 😭 lost the child and i am so glad to hear OUR child from prashant and he accpeted her as arthi said haina 😊 but this child was the only mean which made them to marry.. now prashant seems to be little disturbed.. hope he does not do anything wrong πŸ˜•
and shoba maa is a great person as she treats everyone equal with love... she is so happy for arthi's life 😳

but what happened to then after arthi went from hometown ...and arthi also very sensible to give space for prashant to be with pramila...

wow so many years have passed and arthi in yash's wedding anniversary great dear πŸ˜›

and this little boy ansh 😲 who is this... prashant's son ah πŸ˜‰
will be waiting for the next update sweetu

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
loved it