Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: g.vani

Different concept wonderful update waiting eagerly for ur next update

So nice to see one more new reader commenting on my story...

Thank you so much my friend...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Wonderful update Shanthi!

I was surprised when Prashanth told his story as I've never expected it.
Now I can't blame Prashanth as he only did that marriage to save Pramila.\
I feel pity for Aarthi! All her hopes just vanished in one day.😭😭
Now she  will give more time for her career to forget this I suppose.

Aarpitha still feels insecure. No wonder . As a wife she would feel like this only.

Waiting for the next update even I know it's after 12th of November.

Thank you so much for always checking on my updates and leaving a comment...

The next update will be up early...I am free now...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldenmoon

part 6 - 8
awesome updates

Thank you so much dear...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Arpita insecure about Aarti

now Yash don't have those feelings for Aarti
Prasant seems to be a true gentleman
A Fabulous Update

Thank you for reading...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Thank you everyone...for waiting patiently...
My update is ready am posting it in a while...

Am not sending PMs as I find that most of you anyway catch up with my story be it OS or FF...

And I wish to thank you all for it...πŸ€—
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Thank you everyone...for waiting patiently...

Am not sending PMs as I find that most of you anyway catch up with my story be it OS or FF...

And I wish to thank you all for it...πŸ€—

Chapter Nine

Yash held her arm and pulled her back towards him. Arpita was stiff and reluctant but Yash smiled and winked at her naughtily and Arpita came close to him.

Yash: What happened to you? Don't think so much about Aarti. She will come out of this soon as music itself is a great healer and she is so much into it.

Arpita looked at Yash as he was praising Aarti but quickly hugged him and said: Yash, I'm worried that you would again start neglecting your family like last time when she had started singing for you.

Yash: Do you mean neglecting you?

He moved her head and brought her face in front of his.

Arpita could see that her husband does love her a lot and before she could say something Yash turned her gently on the bed and placed himself on her. He was closely studying her face and moved forward to kiss her on the forehead.

Arpita: Why are you biased today?

Yash then kissed her on her cheeks and said: I wanted you to be demanding things for a change dear ---

Arpita then made the first move and held Yash by his hair and brought his lips close to hers. She was then very loving towards him and he knew she loved him a lot.

Yash now began caressing her and softly said: You are the only woman in my life --- and you are my prized possession.

Arpita felt really good on hearing these words and they made love so passionately that night. After many years Arpita felt freshness in her time spent with Yash. Yash made sure to dispel any kind of a jealousy or doubt she might have had regarding Aarti in his life by showering love on his wife in the most special ways.

Both were peaceful and slept well after that.

Aarti woke up the following day ready to begin it in a positive frame of mind. She got ready and the first thing she did was picked up her notebook and wrote these lines ---

Bhor ki nayi kiran,

Nayi hai pyas nayi umang,

Pukarta mujhe yeh kshan

Utho, chalo, choo lo gagan

The new rays of the morning,

New is my thirst and new is my zeal,

This moment calls upon me

To get up, walk and reach for the skies

Aarti reached Yash's workplace and found a very happy and overjoyed Yash.

Aarti: Mr Yash. You look so happy.

Yash: Aarti, yes I am. We'll begin our work on the new album and I want a few of your words to work on my tunes.

Aarti gave him her notebook and they both began setting tunes.

Time would fly when these two used to be engrossed in music. Aarti was slowly erasing her past resentment towards her own life and was loving this new passion of hers. Yash too was very happy professionally and personally as Arpita was less envious of her husband's engrossed involvement in his music as well as Aarti.

Overall, things moved as they should have for both Aarti and Yash for the next two months.

Prashant and Pramila too were settling down and Prashant was more caring towards his wife after Aarti's last few words of advice to him. Shobha Ma kept in touch with Aarti and Aarti mainly checked out on Pramila's health and kept Prashant out of her conversations with her.

One day when Aarti was busy in her music sessions with Yash, she got a call from Prashant. She had however kept her phone on silent and could not hear it. After a few hours when she took a break and checked it, she found many missed calls from Prashant. She was worried and wondered about Shobha Ma as she called him back.

Aarti: Hello Prashant, is everything alright? Shobha Ma --- I hope she is fine.

Prasahnt: (in a very sad voice) ---- Ma is fine but Pramila --- she ---

Aarti wondered what happened to her. She was restless and anxious to know the news.

Aarti: What happened to her Prashant?

Prashant's voice sounded full of emotions as he said: She lost OUR child.

Aarti was shocked as well but what stood out for her was his sentence where he had very clearly called that child as his own. Prashant had kept his word to her and now that he was so attached to both Pramila and the child, it was all the more difficult for him.

Aarti waited for some time and then told him: Prashant, May I come to see both of you? Where is she right now?

Prashant: Aarti, please come when she gets discharged and returns home which will be in two days. I thought of sharing this with you --- otherwise I would not have called you.

Aarti was silent. She agreed to wait for her going back home and then she would visit them.

Yash came and saw Aarti in a confused and worried state. He asked the reason.

Aarti: Mr. Yash, Prashant and Pramila have lost their child.

Yash: Oh I am so sorry. Aarti, be calm when you meet them and if you wish we could wind up for the day.

Aarti agreed and left.

On returning she wondered on how life has turned topsy turvy for the three of them --- Prashant, Pramila and herself. Maybe it should have been that way and that's why it was. The child was the main reason for the marriage and now the same reason wasn't there anymore. She was worried about how Prashant might now come across with Pramila. Since she was in the same town too, she thought it should not become a cause of Pramila feeling more guilty under the new circumstances.

Aarti wanted Prashant to work on his marriage now from the start. With these thoughts in mind, she thought of the possibilities on how she could sideline herself from his life.

After a couple of days, she visited Prashant and mainly spoke to Pramila. She surely looked weak and sad but at the same time, Pramila held Aarti's hand and said: Maybe this is a sign of a new beginning for the two of us.

Pramila looked at Prashant as she said this and Prashant smiled too but Aarti could sense that he felt trapped in a relationship for no reason now.

Aarti quickly spoke a few words of encouragement to her and bid good bye to both of them and then went and met Shobha Ma.

Aarti: Shobha Ma, don't worry. Things will soon be well and with you around Pramila will recover fast and better days are sure to come.

She added: I am leaving this town for a few months as a part of my new music project.

Shobha: That is lovely Aarti. I am so happy that you have involved yourself well and are enjoying it too. All the best to you.

Aarti however never told her where she was going.

Yash was person who managed this whole thing of relocating her to a nearby city where she engrossed herself in her music and Yash would travel every week when they would finalise the songs and do the recordings too.

Arpita was kept informed too about Aarti's shift and she also accompanied Yash on a few occasions. She no longer feared Aarti on the personal front. Yash had become a great mentor and guide to her and Aarti respected him and loved Arpita too for being a huge support to her husband.

A few months passed and Aarti's name got more famous as a new find by Mr. Yash. She was initially very shy and uncomfortable with this acclaim that she got, the interviews that she had to give and the public appearances that she had to make because of her popularity. Yash helped her all along and she was finding a new purpose to her aimless existence.

She had virtually shifted her base for more than four years now. She had even lost contact with Shobha Ma as there was no response from the number whenever she called up. She thought of asking Yash to find out about them but then dropped the idea as she wanted Prashant and Pramila to lead a happy married life.

It was Yash and Arpita's tenth wedding anniversary!

Yash wanted Aarti to attend it. So she had to finally return to her place of origin where she had belonged for many years. She went straight to the Orphanage first and met her friends there. Then she went to her room where she sat and reminisced about her yesteryears. Finally she got ready for the party of Mr and Mrs Yash Scindhia.

Yash and Arpita were delighted to see Aarti there and the media were trying to catch every glimpse of this new successful singer launched by Yash.

As Aarti gracefully kept answering all these questions to the journalists assembled there, a young boy walked up to her and told her: I also love singing. I also want to become like you.

Aarti looked at him and felt drawn towards him.

She bent down and touched his chin gently and asked him: What is your name child?

The boy: Ansh.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

The story will now move to a different level from here onwards.

Sorry to keep you all waiting.

From now on you will get three updates per week as my updates are ready... 

Next Chapter - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763827?pn=49

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice update...s ansh prashant's son?
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so yash tried his best to erase the traces of fear and jeolousy in the mind of arpitha ...so far he is successful and happy with how the way life is for himπŸ˜ƒ

and prasanth and pramila...hope they r into a new beginning of life...i hope they will now work hard to make their relation blossomπŸ˜ƒ...four years passed is a long time to come to terms with everything ...

aarthi is happy as of nowπŸ˜ƒ truly she is happpy?
and ansh😲...what this child will bring now...πŸ˜•

beautiful take over from the place where u had left πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
updates thrice a week⭐️
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Loved it --- but more because -- got the quickest update from you Shanti. Am loving Yash-Arpita and their equation with Arti .  Looking forward for your next update.