CV's and mohit malik !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
1 thing , i don't know why...CV's r showing dat RC like an ideal person...wat is der in him , dat much...to earn respect...if it is , dat as we thought...RC left suvi...and yuvi...after their..confession...though..now i have doubts...wid his actions...if dat , is d case...den..suvi and even ira...have very well accepted d rejection...and gracefully...moved out...wat is dis , RC and his mahanata...wat r CHANNEL AND CV's..doing...just to please mohit malik and his bunch of body droolers...all d time...it sucks...🤢...i hope to c a , gud track...sometime...even after break-up..hope CV's don't torture yuvreen more and bring in love triangles again !!!!!!it will be really over d top...😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup they r try to show him mahaan which he is not...

he has done many things  and doing ... which r not done by any ideal person...

hate RC... hate CV's...

again want to see yuvreen but plzzz at that tym no anybody should come in between them...

we don't want any alisha chudail and Mahaan matlabi RC...
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I hate him and i don't care what his fans think about me i'm not gonna stop posting just because their felings are gonna get hurt. There's a limit now i cant control myself anymore!!!
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Originally posted by: McSteamy

I hate him and i don't care what his fans think about me i'm not gonna stop posting just because their felings are gonna get hurt. There's a limit now i cant control myself anymore!!!

yup true abh hadh ho chuki hai... we can't control now... even i don't care but others think abt me for talking ill abt RC... he deserve hated... 😡
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr8 post aadi 👏..2nd time in a day today that we r hving we hate rc post 🤣..1st time @divasofV posted nw u joined in too 🤣..am loving it 🤣..yeh hui na baat 🤣..dil me jo baat hai zuban pe lane me itni hesitations kyun?hum ko rokenge kaun aur kai ko?kisi ki daddy se nahin darenge..🤣
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

gr8 post aadi 👏..2nd time in a day today that we r hving we hate rc post 🤣..1st time @divasofV posted nw u joined in too 🤣..am loving it 🤣..yeh hui na baat 🤣..dil me jo baat hai zuban pe lane me itni hesitations kyun?hum ko rokenge kaun aur kai ko?kisi ki daddy se nahin darenge..🤣

Hum bhi hai josh mein Baatein kar hosh mein... RC aise na aakhein dikha...🤣

Rok sako to Rok lo... Yuvi and Yuvi fans ko...Suvi kabhi nahi Rc ko milegi...Suvi hamesha yuvi ki rahegi🤣
Glittersnow thumbnail

Hum bhi hai josh mein Baatein kar hosh mein... RC aise na aakhein dikha...🤣

Rok sako to Rok lo... Yuvi and Yuvi fans ko...Suvi kabhi nahi Rc ko milegi...Suvi hamesha yuvi ki rahegi🤣

yaaa...RC go to hell...suvi , should...not be sooo mahan...live ur life girl , wid ur yuvi...may be , after break-up...suvi will come to her life and wish 4 a simple life wid yuvi !!!!!!!!!
 without dat RC and even alisha...😡 can't forget her...
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiya55

yaaa...RC go to hell...suvi , should...not be sooo mahan...live ur life girl , wid ur yuvi...may be , after break-up...suvi will come to her life and wish 4 a simple life wid yuvi !!!!!!!!!
 without dat RC and even alisha...😡 can't forget her...

Seriously Suvi needs some guidance and try to escape from trap of Mahaan RC and Manini... and Boring Iris...

She will hv to realise that yuvi is best for her and nobosy cares for her morethan him...
Glittersnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranjas

Seriously Suvi needs some guidance and try to escape from trap of Mahaan RC and Manini... and Boring Iris...

She will hv to realise that yuvi is best for her and nobosy cares for her morethan him...

yesss , seriously...but suvi in another way...is a goofy , poor girl...she has no intension of hurting yuvi or using him in anway...not even in , her dreams...but ...our CV's😡 won't let suvi live happily...hope ...when yuvi comes back...suvi will be der , 4 him...hope CV's won't kill her...even now dey , r doing d same...even smriti...feels d , same...but 4 her , shivin...their commitment is imp...dey r really d best...
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiya55

yesss , seriously...but suvi in another way...is a goofy , poor girl...she has no intension of hurting yuvi or using him in anway...not even in , her dreams...but ...our CV's😡 won't let suvi live happily...hope ...when yuvi comes back...suvi will be der , 4 him...hope CV's won't kill her...even now dey , r doing d same...even smriti...feels d , same...but 4 her , shivin...their commitment is imp...dey r really d best...

Yup true Smriti respects Shivin and cares for him very much... Shivin hai hi itna cute and down to earth... Even Shivin can't live without Her...

they r made for each other and I like Shiviti Commitment ... They r adorable... god bless them...
1 2
Next
Mohit Malik Thumbnail

Mohit Malik