Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

such an intense updt..khushi was so much scared by dat ph call...hope she told arnav abt the call..luking forward for nxt..
continue soon:)
nisso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks for the notice!😊

awesome update!

loved it!👏
I wait for the following updating
_Chaverah_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Maria!!! I really loved this.. The beginning was pleasing and warming.. You know, the kind that would bring a smile on your face even without your knowledge? That kind..
But, I must tell this, yaar, the way you'v portrayed the fear was spine shivering.. Her still, stiffed body, constricted lungs, shaky breaths, blurred eyes, trembling form.. Amazing work Maria.. And I loved the Arnav here.. The way he reacted, shared and soothed.. Beautiful, I say!!
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it 
Thanks for pm
Maghinalls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope kushi tell to arnav about the person😳
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh my.. poor khushi.. who is doing his to her?/
sudhareddy thumbnail
Maria superb update⭐️
Loved the way Arnav said to Rahel that he wanted to take break and spend time with Khushi.
Loved how Rahel teased and felt happy for Arnav and change in his behaviour. Loved how he said Arnav to tell express his love to Khushi.

Sam Shergil called Khushi and tried to scare her saying he grabbed project from Arnav's hand and he also going to loose her to him but loved how Khushi shouted at him and said no one can separate her from Arnav.

Arnav tried to talk with scared Khushi but poor Khushi hugged him crying and said Not to ever leave her  and she can't leave without him. Loved how Arnav assured her saying  He never leaves her till his last breath and he can't leave without her either, she is his life and everything to him.  No one can separate them.

Khushi should tell about mystery person to Arnav.
Arnav was very possessive of his wife and he didn't like hearing Khushi's name from Rahel and Sam wants to take his wife from him, What will Arnav do Know?

Waiting to see Arnav reactions after finding Sam and knowing Sam's intentions.

Bhavz21_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great chapter
Thanks for PM :)
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update..
No one can separate Arhi
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update !!! felt nice to hear arnav sharing what he feels for khushi with his only friend... hope khushi tells arnav about the phone call.. loved the update..

thanks for pm 😊