Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes, I will be doing that on IPK Contest. This one I can't do much about now but I promise the judging will be fair and unbiased. 

ammui thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
my vote for entry 8-The sunshine of his life
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Entry #8

By : Preet.Kc

The Sunshine Of His Life

Entry #7

By : stereohearts200

Kal Ho Naa Ho

..Shweta.. thumbnail
I found the same fault in the contest too, but figured it was the creator's contest. And the option to PM your friends telling them about it was also unnecessary because basically what that says is "Oh hello guys! I wrote an OS! Read it! (Vote for it)!" 
But thanks, creator of the contest, for taking this fault into consideration. It is much appreciated. 
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I vote for:
Entry#6 - Side By Side by HallyH
Entry#9 - Love Conquers All by HallyH

Entry#6:
I loved the concept of this FF though it was very heart-breaking with 2 deaths and 1 more maybe death.
The emotions of the leads were portrayed beautifully and I could perfectly relate them to the characters in the show. Asad is helpless, Zoya is reckless, Nikhat is selfless and Ayaan and Humeira are the most sensible of the five of them right now.
Asad throwing away the phone and running is something I can imagine him doing.
But oh, poor Nikhat. She did all that to only support her brother but she lied for that. It was really awful that she felt the need to suicide and she couldn't understand that she is above Haseena and Farhan.
And finally, though they both died, the two souls will always be together.
It was an unexpected closure but a very beautiful one.

Entry#9:
Though the beginning was the same, the end was a happy one this time (Thank God!)
Zoya's emotions concerning the fire was something she would do.
The fire was figurative too since it lit the fire in Asad's heart to not give her up and it lit the fire in Zoya's heart to give up her inhibitions around it.
Zoya is not the only one who would jump into the fire for her love but what makes her unique is that even getting scars there and losing her mother, she had the courage to go in which is amazing.
The ending was perfect.
It showed that how many ever obstacles come there way, AsYa's love will conquer all.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
My vote goes to Entry #4 and Entry #5..😊 Good luck to all paticipants..👍🏼
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Voting Closed.
Results will be out in a few days :) All participants will be PMed. 

Thank you for participating and voting! <3 

Judges : -RD- , -Shayari-, MisHumptyDumpty .