Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: premdewaani

Superb update dear!!!! Loved it:-))

Thankyou so muchπŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chandu2000

Loved it a lot...please write a chapter or two abt arshi wedding !!

Thankyou very much for liking the story!πŸ˜ƒ i am writing one more chapter. please bear with meπŸ˜ƒ like you have so long.
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Wiwy the wicked!!! Khush kiya kudiye!!!!! Just finished reading last three updates so this is a combo comment for all three. Introducing Maa's dupatta, in fact that entire temple scene with her and Anjali in their Radha Krishna temple at Sheesh Mahal, was divine. A touch of gold. Original, and so perfectly used in the Diwali update!

Usske liye special πŸ‘ πŸ‘.

I'm so glad you extended the story. The latest update doesn't feel stretched in the least... like it was always meant to be like this! I've always really liked the urgency with which you explore their intimacy. Works wonderfully...cos it's so real! 
Bed ko kya fit kiya marble mansion mein tumney! πŸ˜†

Absolutely adored the moment he drapes Maa's dupatta around her shoulders. Great touch. β­οΈ

And the most brill line: Angrejo ka rakhshak πŸ˜† Hanuman ji ka chela πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...apt apt description for humara angrej raijada!!

Don't end it yaar!!! Aur agar you just have to have to, then please write another one jaldi se!! This is way too much fun!!

Issk kudiye⭐️ thanks yaar for your combo comment and your encouragement all through! It touches me that is why I hate you so!πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

chapter 25 

awesome 
mindblowing 
i was loving every inch of it 
thanks a lot for wonderful updateπŸ˜ƒ

How sweet Soni!πŸ˜ƒ Thankyou for reading inspite of exams and other work!πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandu123

Superb update😊

Thankyou so muchπŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

wow seriously loved the update and this story so much! keep up the great work! thanks for pm!

Thanks for your encouragement and supportπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rockingsoni

good one...so, atlast arnav ready to accept...

Yes Arnav is in loveπŸ˜‰ Thanks for likingπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: salooni

oh wow 

thanks a lot 
will miss this ff πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Soni! i will miss your comments too!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -MKM-

Brilliant update..
Loved d update vry much..

Brilliant huh? Me so happy! Thanks a tonne!
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This was absolutely fine, Wiwy. Read all of it. 😳 Anjali is sitting on the steps, dozing. πŸ˜† Poor girl, for how long? And wow, she's absolutely cool about this whole thing. πŸ˜† Of course she's overjoyed to see her Chotey so happy. What a sis to have. Btw, that was a nice practical excuse she gave to Khushi's parents.

So, when Khushi got up in the morning, her phone battery was dead. She then went home, was greeted by her friends and then she got a call from her Arnavji. So, when did she charge her phone? Perhaps in the car, hmm... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I loved that phone convo, though. 😳 

Aha, NK and Neha finally pair up. I was thinking a few days back that Akash never appeared in your story. And lo, here he is, banging up Billu. That was a nice intro scene for the poor guy. πŸ˜† Chalo, ab Payal aur Akash ki jodi ban jaayegi.

When Arnav's away, Khushi's brain goes into a detective mode. Clever of her to think that the gear maybe faulty. And she managed to contact Aman, La and saved him from danger. So, in the very first chapter, someone tampered with the gear? Was it Shyam then too? Aww, Khushi confesses to her family that she loves Arnavji. Liked Buaji's reaction. πŸ˜† 

I loved this chapter Wiwy. So much story was covered. If written in detail, this could have lasted about 5 to 6 chapters. Eager to see how you end it. Arnav has confessed his love, but he has to agree for a marriage, that's a huge task. Ab ka karenge Raizada aur Gupta parivar? 

karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful story...i loved it😊
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A very well written chapter:)
I am very happy that ArHi are together after so many hurdles. But I have a complain for not giving us morning romance but his phone call made me forget that morning romanceπŸ˜‰ 

Mere piya gaye Rangoon, wahan se kiya hai telephone, tumhari yaad satati hai..!! Scratch that Rangoon out LOL

Aww Khushi saved our Arnav, good going girl..!! 

Loved the last part<3 Continue soon:)

PS: Sorry for short comment.

PPS: Couldn't find my reserved spot, so sorry for that.

PPPS: I am tired to apologizing nowπŸ˜†