IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hi eshi ðŸ˜Š
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Bhavi aapne kya yaad dila diya🤣

My sleeping difficulties without the fan to Rush's walkie talkie Fan in South Africa🤣

hain😕yeh kya hai...remind me😆

Aapka ek table fan han na SA mein jo raat mein ek room se doosare room mein move ho jata tha😉😆😆

Hayee this reminds me of house full days of AT

Once we used to feel bad for forum and members.Now feeling bad for AT
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rush2220

Kyunki wahan name calling bhi bahut hoti hai, saome people really get carried away in bashing or defending their favorites

Once someone abused me for saying I am Armaan Tanisha fan Mods trashed those posts immediately even without me reporting it, but still people should learn where to draw a line

arre toh awaaz diya hota na...havaan karte thora🤣
[/QUOTE]

Sorry bhool gayi, next time zarror havan karenge saath saath😆😆

That idiotic guy said to me that woman like me encourage rape and other violence in India by supporting someone like Armaan. HE said if you like him so much then I am sure you will name your son Armaan and will raise him to be exactly like him. Also that I am kala teeka in the name of a woman😡😡😡

I said I don;t watch TV shows to learn parenting skills and yeah I could name my son Armaan if I liked not because of the contestant Armaan but because It's a nice name and that guy just went berserk on me. 

Mods ne warning diya usako😆😆😆
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bhavi aapne kya yaad dila diya🤣

My sleeping difficulties without the fan to Rush's walkie talkie Fan in South Africa🤣

hain😕 yeh kya hai...remind me😆

Aapka ek table fan han na SA mein jo raat mein ek room se doosare room mein move ho jata tha😉😆😆

o ya that...that was hilarious n ppl did not believe me...but i swear aisa fan tha...it use to shake a lot...so would move also😆😆

I was confused about another fan ðŸ¤£
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Savz...discussing anything n evrythin...pick ur topic😃

hi rush.seems u r on break seeing here after some time😃... wat shows u r watching.no specific topic in my mind now...I can discuss to some extent if not seeing tat show also😃
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

o ya that...that was hilarious n ppl did not believe me...but i swear aisa fan tha...it use to shake a lot...so would move also😆😆

I was confused about another fan ðŸ¤£
[/QUOTE]

We (you and I) were talking about other kind of fan, but Bhavi assumed it to be the real fan jo hawa karata hai😆😆😆
eshi.nl thumbnail

That idiotic guy said to me that woman like me encourage rape and other violence in India by supporting someone like Armaan. HE said if you like him so much then I am sure you will name your son Armaan and will raise him to be exactly like him. Also that I am kala teeka in the name of a woman😡😡😡

I said I don;t watch TV shows to learn parenting skills and yeah I could name my son Armaan if I liked not because of the contestant Armaan but because It's a nice name and that guy just went berserk on me.

😲 😲 these members don't even know how to behave on a public forum and don't have manners to talk to girls 😲 and commented on personal life 😡 😡
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣 I mean really ðŸ¤£ yaar log itne bhi stupid ho sakte hai😆😆 dhat teri ki mughe apne bete ka naam 'bachchan' rakhna chahiye tha🤣 after all i was/am such a huge fan of him in those days

such ppl should be IGNORED...they make a BIG fool of themselves...they dont need our help also to prove that they are idiots ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† they do it by themselves by their comments😆😆

Edited by Rush2220 - 10 years ago
eshi.nl thumbnail
Now finally this AT finished 🥳
Me leaving bye guys
Lagta hai Bhavii ludak gayi