Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

You know what's more surprising that people still fight for him👏👏👏

Like 2 days ago, Tanisha pushed someone and wasn't evicted for violence so people were angry and saying that If samir can get evicted without touching someone, just for standing up to bully DB then why no Tanisha.

And If Tanisha is retained in the house despite of pushing, then please bring back Samir Soni in the house right now as what they did to him was totally unfair😳😳😳  Someone said Samir now is too big to come to BB tuchcha house😳😳😳

I saw the episode n personally I feel tanisha was not wrong...just like Samir...I mean how long can one take s**t from ppl like dolly n Kushal...khushal put garbage😲😲 That is inhumane...i would have slapped him...n then hats off too T for controlling herself when KT was ozzing garbage from his mouth😡😡 my only prblm with T is her siding with Armaan who at times gets dolly's bhoot inside him😆 then am reminded of Khali😡
Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVII

and then we too have fans 🤣

that follows you from one room to another 🤣 🤣

I mostly restrict my self to rooms made for one person😉
Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

and then we too have fans 🤣

Bhavi aapne kya yaad dila diya🤣

My sleeping difficulties without the fan to Rush's walkie talkie Fan in South Africa🤣

hain😕 yeh kya hai...remind me😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
BB ka discussions going 
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

arre comparatively yehan toh pange hue hi nahin🤣i wud se chut put barish hui...JDJ n BB pe toh garaj ke saath barish hoti hai/thi😆😆

Kyunki wahan name calling bhi bahut hoti hai, saome people really get carried away in bashing or defending their favorites

Once someone abused me for saying I am Armaan Tanisha fanMods trashed those posts immediately even without me reporting it, but still people should learn where to draw a line

Me too saw such posts 😲 they don't maintain manners when it comes to their favs😲
Ohh.may be that's why shweta also said she just goes through few threads   Edited by eshi.nl - 10 years ago
Rush2220 thumbnail

Seems mere aane se yeh AT sach mein khatam ho jayegi

I guess I am still the engine😳

Koi shaq😆😆

YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE👍🏼😃
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hiii Savz 😊
Rush2220 thumbnail

arre comparatively yehan toh pange hue hi nahin 🤣 i wud se chut put barish hui...JDJ n BB pe toh garaj ke saath barish hoti hai/thi 😆😆

Kyunki wahan name calling bhi bahut hoti hai, saome people really get carried away in bashing or defending their favorites

Once someone abused me for saying I am Armaan Tanisha fan Mods trashed those posts immediately even without me reporting it, but still people should learn where to draw a line

arre toh awaaz diya hota na...havaan karte thora🤣
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rush2220

I saw the episode n personally I feel tanisha was not wrong...just like Samir...I mean how long can one take s**t from ppl like dolly n Kushal...khushal put garbage😲😲 That is inhumane...i would have slapped him...n then hats off too T for controlling herself when KT was ozzing garbage from his mouth😡😡 my only prblm with T is her siding with Armaan who at times gets dolly's bhoot inside him😆 then am reminded of Khali😡

Me too I whole heardly support Tanisha i all this. She should have beaten him balck and blue for not only what he did to her, but also for what he said to her later on, fat girl, flop actress, Kajol's good for nothing sister etc 

I wonder how do women raise someone to grow up like KT😡😡😡 He is worst male I have seen in BB so far.

Felt Really bad then proud of Tanisha. She is very strong woman. She has never played victim or cried for sympathy. Hats off to her, she shows she is Tanuja's daughter, a strong woman👏👏👏
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rush2220

Bhavi aapne kya yaad dila diya🤣

My sleeping difficulties without the fan to Rush's walkie talkie Fan in South Africa🤣
[/QUOTE]
hain😕 yeh kya hai...remind me😆
[/QUOTE]

Aapka ek table fan han na SA mein jo raat mein ek room se doosare room mein move ho jata tha😉😆😆