Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rani

I too go there as am watching BB...FF pe๐Ÿ˜† but am worried ki agar active ho gaye toh pange hongen...ek panga hi kafi tha...ab nahin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

BB forum is famous for pangas๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Socho Agar Parichay forum mein 2 celebs par itanan panga hota tha phir BB house mein toh 14-15 celebs hai, Panga nahi panga ka baap hota hai wahan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

this is one of the coolest forum. We had chote mote issues compared to other forums. The worst is MB forum๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†/ You can not say anything against VD๐Ÿ˜† as if VD na hua koi bhagwaan hua๐Ÿ˜›
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVII

Hum do hi velle hote hain is time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† baki sare BB forum pe masti karte hain

I too go there as am watching BB...FF pe๐Ÿ˜† but am worried ki agar active ho gaye toh pange hongen...ek panga hi kafi tha...ab nahin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

BB forum is famous for pangas๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

haan woh toh topics dekh ke hi pata chalta hai๐Ÿ˜† I am really surprised that ppl can be such ardent fan of such dumb ppl๐Ÿ˜† I mean dont u want to associate with someone better or atleast at par with you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rush2220

EVERYONE there seems to like Samir Soni as the BEST BB contestant till date...feel so good to see so much respect for him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ...but then he is Classy/educated/intelligent not only in BB history but in the industry too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ so it is not a surprise. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You know what's more surprising that people still fight for him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Like 2 days ago, Tanisha pushed someone and wasn't evicted for violence so people were angry and saying that If samir can get evicted without touching someone, just for standing up to bully DB then why no Tanisha.

And If Tanisha is retained in the house despite of pushing, then please bring back Samir Soni in the house right now as what they did to him was totally unfair๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Someone said Samir now is too big to come to BB tuchcha house๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bhavis thumbnail
Lets finish this AT fast ๐Ÿ˜† so that i can go๐Ÿ˜†
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mai bhi nalayak๐Ÿ˜ƒ

See how proudly we are competing to be the most nalayak Menaka๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This only happens in SS AT๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

and then we too have fans ๐Ÿคฃ
bhavis thumbnail

that follows you from one room to another ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVII

EVERYONE there seems to like Samir Soni as the BEST BB contestant till date...feel so good to see so much respect for him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ...but then he is Classy/educated/intelligent not only in BB history but in the industry too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ so it is not a surprise. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the only person who can compete him in his quality is John Abraham. He too is educated.intelligent and classy but due his affairs i don't like him. 
[/QUOTE]

I also like John Abraham, very classy guy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Good thing he ditched Bips, she wasn't good enough for him๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Rani thumbnail

More fans than some of the actual celebs actually ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You know what's more surprising that people still fight for him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Like 2 days ago, Tanisha pushed someone and wasn't evicted for violence so people were angry and saying that If samir can get evicted without touching someone, just for standing up to bully DB then why no Tanisha.

And If Tanisha is retained in the house despite of pushing, then please bring back Samir Soni in the house right now as what they did to him was totally unfair๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Someone said Samir now is too big to come to BB tuchcha house๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜†

Agree. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ i myself read on many threads (actually started visiting BB when heard about threads about sameer) that he is the best contestant till now ๐Ÿ‘ whatever may be the topic or whoever they are most of those forum members love to see him back ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bhavis thumbnail

the only person who can compete him in his quality is John Abraham. He too is educated.intelligent and classy but due his affairs i don't like him. 

I also like John Abraham, very classy guy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Good thing he ditched Bips, she wasn't good enough for him๐Ÿ˜ณ
the most astonishing things was his interview at Coffee with Karan, Girls would ask him such questions on national tv and he would go all red
Previous
1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 110
Next
Samir Soni Thumbnail

Samir Soni