Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Relax love. They want to us get riled up and lose our calm. We will just laugh at them. That's the best possible reaction. πŸ˜† So they say, Rajat is an angry young man with lots of attitude? Which girl doesn't love a guy like that? πŸ˜† 

'Angry young man with lots of attitude' That is my definition of hotness πŸ€£ 
Sach kaha...I just had to rant once πŸ˜† 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
well said...πŸ‘πŸΌ
but lets just ignore it...who cares off-screen...when they are rocking on-screen...❀️

as for rajat with attitude...its only for the media...not for his fans and co-stars...TB articles are not reliable...its has been prove so many times...

i don't think the articles are true...PariJat are on talking terms...its just that its not the way the media sick minds expects...

rajat's anger with the media is personal...
its been 3 yrs...we don't know what personal turmoil he have went through in this 3 yrs that made him so reserved and silent...he was never like this...remember tere liye...he did so much masti with harshu...anupriya and the whole TL gang...i am sure...he have went through a personal turmoil that made him in such a way...i hope the shell he builds is break free...
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

the greatest ever star in bollywood was an angry young man...

WHOOO! πŸ˜²
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

his name is AMITABH BACHCHANπŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

well said...πŸ‘πŸΌ

but lets just ignore it...who cares off-screen...when they are rocking on-screen...❀️

as for rajat with attitude...its only for the media...not for his fans and co-stars...TB articles are not reliable...its has been prove so many times...

i don't think the articles are true...PariJat are on talking terms...its just that its not the way the media sick minds expects...

rajat's anger with the media is personal...
its been 3 yrs...we don't know what personal turmoil he have went through in this 3 yrs that made him so reserved and silent...he was never like this...remember tere liye...he did so much masti with harshu...anupriya and the whole TL gang...i am sure...he have went through a personal turmoil that made him in such a way...i hope the shell he builds is break free...

Actually, he still does lots of masti on the set of JA, heard it from Ankit himself. Our Maan Singh. πŸ˜† They have some cute pictures together as well. He just does not like to accost media. Not everyone is fame-hungry. πŸ˜† But they obviously don't get it. Sabko apni tarah samajh te hai. πŸ˜† Laugh it off. Laugh it off. πŸ˜†
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: XDPagalKuriXD

🀣ji ready hai..πŸ˜†

kaha hai?? I can't see it
-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i really dont know what are these media ppls problem..and y the hell do they care about their offscreen bond...Rajat and paridhi are doing justice to their job and if media had to comment on anything then appreciate their work and leave them for gods sake...  
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Relax love. They want to us get riled up and lose our calm. We will just laugh at them. That's the best possible reaction. πŸ˜† So they say, Rajat is an angry young man with lots of attitude? Which girl doesn't love a guy like that? πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜† lolz.. i too always fond of an arrogant nd attitude wala guyπŸ˜†
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prim_123

πŸ˜†lolz.. i too always fond of an arrogant nd attitude wala guyπŸ˜†

I like this type of men.. Like ASR and Rajat.. Attitude ❀️
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jab log tumhare khilaaf bolne lage ... samaj lo taraki kar rahe ho

chill maaro yaaro
TRP dkh k sabko aag lag gyi h sidhi sadi bhasha me