Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Bablylovely20

tere pe torture nei kar sakti so sara gusa arohi pe niklega . Uski arjun ki shadi karwa dunge us ladaki se

hawww itna gussa😆
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Banner by Rimpi❤️🤗

Part:-24

The night went without sleep for both of them they dont knw what was the strong connection between them but one thing they both dicided that they werent going to give up their mind infront of their heart. A new morning began with new start n arjun arohi also promised themselves that from today a new journey of their life start. Arohi was in rashi's room selecting dresses for her which she would wear in her functions. Here arjun was restless for not seeing her on breakfast table. "is she still felt bad for last nyt , whats wrong with her why nt she here"he was thnking contineously his mind didnt stop. He looked at sur,antra and shefali surprisingly that they were eating happily. He cleared his throat"rashi sab ne khana khalia". Rashi nodded in eyes. He again ask "rashi sbne khana kha lia na koe reh toh nei gaya". Rashi thought for sometime "yes bhaia you are right".

Arjun smile thought that now she will call arohi but he was surprise to saw that rashi brought natasha to the breakfast table "bhai natasha ne breakfast nei kia , chalo natasha beth jao aur jaldi start karo warna fir bhai bolenge kaun reh gaya". Natasha gave naughty smile to arjun. Arjun got irritate and thnk to himself "kaise duffer behen hai meri jise dur rehna chahta hun usiko pas le aye par thats nt mean i want arohi near me ya fir i want...shut up arjun u r mad".

"Arjunnn" a loud voice came from the behind which make them all to turned and who is the new one now. A smile spread on arjun's lips to see the person infront of him. He rushed there and hugged her "kiran finally u are here". "tmse itne sal bad milne ka chance kaise miss karti main". Arjun smile "ya after 5 year we meet again but u knw nw i m so happy that u r here mujhe bore na hone ka reason mil gaya". Rashi cleared her throat from behind"apki milna khatam ho gaya toh jiski shadi ke lie aye ho usse toh mil lo". Kiran came to rashi and hugged her"congratulation rashi bese may be u dont knw rakesh is a frnd of mine". Rashi raised her eye "what? Really then what u do with bhai come come u supposed to be with me na". Kiran also join them on the breakfast then the chit chat, laughing ,teasing starts. Rashi took everyones attention and said "u knw guys in childhood jb vi kiran humare sath breakfast karti the toh she was always in arjun bhai's lap i dont knw whats the secret in it but u guys have to unfold the story". Then all laugh and arjun felt ackward becoz its not his image infront of everyone now. Kiran went towards arjun and sat on his lap , arjun looked at her surprisingly then kiran starts"humare parents ke picnic idea ke wajah se hum mil paye the n their was a crazy story yar actualy hum sab music chair khel rahe the as u know jisko vi chair nei milta wo game se out ho jata hai but my arjun is so cute when i cried that i was out he said come n sat on my lap bt plz dont cry then she pull his cheek. All said"aweee" together. But there was one person who cant bear kiran not more guess guess , yes she is natasha , she couldnt tolerate their frndshp more n left from there. But there was another person who stand far frm the breakfast table , show the best frnds lovey dovey talk n a tear came to her eyes when she heard "my arjun". Yes Arohi  who came to see a glimpse of arjun but there she saw a full movie which she didnt like at all.

She was abt to leave when dadi came said"arohi dekh puttar kitne sone lag rahe hai na dono sath main mujhe toh arjun ke lie kiran sahe lag rahe hai tu kya sochte hai kaise rahe inki jodi". She gave dadi a fake smile"yes dadi dono bohot ache lagenge sath main aur kiran arjun sir ke lie perfect rahege". Then she left from there with a heavy heart. She went to her room and lock it so that she could spend sometime with herself "why u arohi , always god do this with u its ur fault why u blame god, u cant control urself when u know the truth wo kavi tmhara nei ho sakta". Then she heard rashi's voice at door "arohi open the door tmhe kisise milwana hai". Arohi instantly wiped her tears and washed her face that they couldnt knw that she was crying. She open the door and gave a smile to rashi and kiran. Rashi ask her"arohi why u closed the door are u ok tmhara face vi kitna utar gaya hai kya hua are you ok". Arohi noded in yes and rashi smile"ok now meet bhai's best friend kiran". Arohi smile and shake hands with kiran "nice to meet u kiran". Kiran smile "same here and aur ek bat you are so beautiful and cute arohi". Arohi looked down "not more than u". She took a pause and again said "ok mujhe kuch kam hai main jati hun".

she badly needed some fresh air now.she wemt to the garden area bt again dadi call her to bring some frm store room. she went there and found that was the place where she could be with herself. she sat at a corner of the room again start crying hugging her knee. at that time arjun searched her in the whole house. he stopped at the store room ,he heard someone sob frm the store room. he opened the door panicly. the room was dark so he couldnt seen anyone there. he on hs phone light and shocked to see arohi there. His heart racing to see her red eyes,pale face and messed hair , he rushed to her and cupped her face"arohi what happen tum is halat main kya hua mujhe bolo". But she wasnt in a mood to listen anyone she cried contineously. Again he asked her"plz arohi mujhe batao stop crying main hun na tumhare pas". Arohi removed his hand "yehe toh problem hai sir ki ap ho mere pas dur jana chahti hun main apse". He felt disgust to himself he is the reason for her pain. He came closer to her and lifted up her chin "par main tumhare bina nahi raha sakta arohi , i dont know the name of my feelings but now i know one thing i cant live without you , whenever you are with me i feel complete and when u go far frm i was restless".

Written by Rimpi
Arjun come close to her n sucked the tears which are flowing on her chin. Arohi close her eyes by arjun touch. Than he kissed both her eyes one by one. arjun looks arohi's thumbing lips...he close the remain distance btwn them n settled his lips on her and kissed her gently, thn lick her lips with his lips. Arohi gave a small moan that made arjun more passionate .arohi responding him with the same intense. Arohi wrapped her arms around his neck. Arjun's one hand hold her waist n one hand cupped her face.arjun bit her lower to indicate arohi to part her lips... She parted her lips, let his tongue inside.arjun tested her sweetness all corner of her mouth ...They kissed passionately till they were out of breath...They broke the kiss for air..bt arjun was not stop here..he started kissing her neck..arohi arched her neck to give arjun better access ...They both didn't knew what happed both of them,,,, they just didn't want to part from each other...both want to feel the moment..Want to express their feeling which was hidden their hearts by this kisses n closeness .Bt their dreamy world broke by sudden sound of store room door. arjun parted from arohi..n looked at her swollen lips thn her close eyes. arohi open her eyes by loosing arjun warmth ..Their eye met...arohi lower her eyes by embarrassment..Her cheek became red by shyness. Arjun also amazed by action...felt awkward...looked other side..Then they again listened sound from door..arjun step back..Went to the door n opened it..There is standing his darling dadi with annoyed face...Arjun became sock n asked her " Dadi app! App idhar kya kar raha hai?" after hearing f that dadi is in the door,arohi is not come out. dadi- " manu too arohi puttar ko dund rahi thi...usa stoor room ma vaja kuch lana ka liya. par aa kamwaqt darwaja khol nahi raha tha. Wasa tuna arohi puttar ko dakha hai kya?" Arjun rly in fear " mai.. main na nahi dakha ussa..." thn dadi turn to leave bt stop n asked arjun "tu idhar store room ma kya karraha hai?" arjun heistedly rly wo dadi main wo apna kuch purna saman dunda ayatha..par bad ma dhud lunga...dadi app chaliya na neecha...arohi udhar hi hoga..." he than left with dadi but not before to look back the room again.

Written by Me
Then arohi back to her sense what if dadi came to knw that for which grandson's marriage she took her in the house , she did it with him "dadi ne itna bharosa kia mujhpe aur main yeh kar rahe hun unke sath, no arohi this is wrong tujhe dur rehna hoga unse"Arohi back to the hall where arjun dadi talk with each other. Dadi looked at arohi "yeh le agaye meri arohi".

Arjun look at her and smile after their kiss arjun is sure the connection between them is very strong and arohi also feel for him .Arohi sat behind dadi and look at arjun who seems very happy today. "dadi ap apne faisla sbko suna ne wali the na kab karenge bat ap sbse" arohi asked making arjun confuse. Dadi smile and said "aj sam ko rakesh ke ghar wale arahe hai udar he sari bate fix kar lenge". Arjun again looked at dadi and asked"mujhe koe bolega kaunsi bat ke bare main bat ho rahe hai". Dadi slap him "chup kar mainu surprise dena hai tujhe". Again he looked at arohi bt she left from there. Arjun is very happy for the 1st time he felt somethng which make his every second restless he thnks to him "i need to talk with jay tb jake kuch hoga wohe solve kar sakta hai yeh prblm".

From last one hour jay only look at arjun , he open his mouth to say somethng then again stop. Finally jay asked with irritation"kya yar arjun tujhe agar bolna hai toh bol nei toh mujhe jane de shefali mera wait kar rahe hoge". Arjun made a fake sad face"tujhe apne frnd ki parwa nei hai bs would be gf ki parwa hai chal ja tu apne kam karne". Now jay got confuse and said"mere bap last ek ghante se tune mujhko betha ke rakha hai aur kuch bol nei raha hai toh main kya karun bol tera gala baba dun". Arjun lowered his eyes "actually jay bat he kuch aise hai ke tere alawa baki kisiko nei bol sakta". Jay look at him with a hope that may this time he tell but may be god dont want it a servant knock at the door and said"dadi ji ne sbko bahar hall main bulaya hai rashi baby ke mangetar aur unke ghar wale ayen hai". Arjun got so much excited to meet with rakesh and left from there. Jay thnk to himself"pata nei kis pagal se pala pada hai tera jay avi shefali tujhe kacha chawa jayege". Arjun came to hall area to saw rakesh bt sur,antra and kiran stood infront of rakesh so he cant see his face.

Then he show arohi came with rashi , she made sit rashi and about to leave when arjun stop her in the mid way. Arohi looked at hm surprisingly"sir what are u doing". Arjun looked down "arohi want to talk with you". But she ignore him and left from there. Arjun followed her"arohi whats wrong with you why are u avoiding me". Arohi didnt stop "sir mujhe bohot kam hai leave me alone". Arjun pulled her towards him that she stick with hs strong muscular chest, arohi looked at him surprisingly and struggled to left from his grip "sir chodiye mujhe aur ap yeh kya kar rahen hai koe dekh lega". "I dont care for anyone arohi when you are with me" arjun said looking at her with full of love. Now arohi also forgot the world infront of his confession. She looked at his eyes which say her arohi he loves you. But she back off when she heard dadi's laugh. "sir ap samajh nei rahe hai mera apse dur rehna he hum dono ke lie acha hai". Arjun stick her to the wall"arohi we both knows that we cant live without each other fir kyn kar rahe ho tum aisa". Arohi push him back"sir apki dadi ne already apke lie ladaki select kar dia hai unka arman hai apki shadi kiran se karwane ke lie aur main unki khusi nei chin sakti". Tears rolled from her eyes. Now this is a shock for arjun "what are you mad kiran and me dadi is mad main avi jake bat karta hun unse". But arohi hold his hand "plz sir aisa kuch mat kijiye jisse unki umid toot jaye plz sir". Arjun pulled her near him "tum batao arohi reh sakti ho tum mere bina". Arohi knw the answer that she cant live without him but now she has to be strong "yes sir main apke bina reh sakti hun n apke na hone se meri life bohot easy vi ho jayege". Arjun felt a pinch in his heart his eyes become wet "ok if u are happy without me then i never come to ur life again". He left from there now its hard for arohi to control her tears , she start crying ,siting on the floor "nei reh sakti apke bina sir par main kya karun dadi ko dukhi vi nei dekh sakti". But she was unknown of the fact that someone watched her and arjun from the begining of there conversation.

Guys here is new update...plzzz like n comment😳
Edited by Bablylovely20 - 10 years ago
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me first
Tis update was so hot☺️n i know m using tis term fr de first time in ur ff😆
my poor arohi always she has to b in tis position😭
y cant b tat arjun!!! but no sir is busy in havin someone on his lap😡
tat kiss part was so hot☺️want more in future😳
bichara jai he is too funny😆
last part ws emotional😭
Arjun felt a pinch in his heart his eyes become wet "ok if u are happy without me then i never come to ur life again"😭wat is tis
But she was unknown of the fact that someone watched her and arjun from the begining of there conversation😲who s tis is tat kiran😕
next update aur b jalde aana chaye😳
ossom banner⭐️
                                                       love u🤗

Edited by ...deepz... - 10 years ago
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update absolutely brilliant
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing hot update😉 
Arjun felt a pinch in his heart his eyes become wet "ok if u are happy without me then i never come to ur life again"😭 -what hell is this😡

"But she was unknown of the fact that someone watched her and arjun from the begining of there conversation"- may be dadi😛

waiting for next part 
.Safina. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Arjun has realized! :D
But Arohi...why is she hurting herself? 🤔
Store room wala romance.. 😳
I think the person who listened to Arjuhi's conversation in the end was Kiran, right? She's going to play cupid hopefully! ;)
Please make Arohi confess soon too! 
Thanks for the PM! 🤗
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely updt di.
Loved all d scenes
But i hate this kiran. Natasha km thi jo ye bhi aa gyi.
Poor arjuhi can't see them sad.
Eagerly waiting for d next part.
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cute wala hot update ;)
they kissed omg they kissed (RIMPI u rock girl ) ;)
kiran ae kon chhe...ise bada lap pe bethne ka bhoot sawar hai huh
nd i must say arohi wants to win d nxt mother india title huh sare zamane ki fikr xcept she herslf
i wish dadi ne suna ho unki baatien ;)
plz update nxt chappy soon
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kiran ko koi aur jagha nhi mili thi kya???😡

The kisss☺️
Rimpi n bably👏👏👏

Jaldi dono ka confession karwa do😈
n plzz no tyag n all🤢

thnx fr the pm😃
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Merry Christmas everyone🤗

Part 25

Kumud listened the entier conversation of arjun and arohi and gave a smirk "arjun bachpan se he tum mera kam bohot asan banate ja rahe ho beta ab kiran ho ya arohi mujhe kya farak padta hai mujhe toh natasha chahiye the aur ab wo sirf mere bete ki wife banege fir mr.roy ka ek lauta damad hoga mera beta, par avi toh yeh dekhne main maja ayega jb arjun firse apne pyar kho dega". Then michel came to her "mom ap yahan kya kar rahe ho pata hai dadi ne avi bola that arjun bhaia ki shadi kiran se hogi , i m so happy mom". Kumud gave him a fake smile and thought to herself"mere 3 bache bilkul rudra pe gaye hai duffer kahinke apne sautele bhai ke khushion main sahid hone ka bada sauk hai inko, agar maa ji mana nei karti toh main toh kabse apne bachon ko bata deti arjun unka saga bhai nei hai par nei is ghar main meri kaun sunta hai sab apne ekta banane main lage hue hai". Then michel again call her "mom ap kidhar kho gaye jaldi se chalo na hall main". They came to the hall area where dadi and rudra fixed rashi and rakesh's engegment. Rudra and dadi call kiran and ask her if her parents agreed if they do arjun and her angegment tomorrow. Kiran said with excitment "ya ya mom dad have no problem with it but they arrive here on our marraige day". Rudra didnt feel its good "par beta agar wo sari rituals main rehte toh acha hota na". Kiran made a sad face "i knw uncle par dad ka bussines u knw na and when u r here he said ek he bat hai ap vi toh mere papa jaise hai na". Rudra smile and patted her cheeks.
Arjun was lied in his room and arohi's every word echoing in his year but he knew one thing clearly that arohi did ths only becoz of his dadi , he thinks to himself "but main mana leta dadi ko arohi bas tum ek bar bolke toh dekhti now its enough if she dont want to be with me then why i force her i wil be happy if she is happy". He thought to freshenup now , he went to his wardrobe and his eyes fall on his mother's pic which he avoided from last few year but today he wants his mother with him , he badly needed her want to rested his head on her lap and it would remove all the stress. He took her picture and sat on the floor "mom kyun chali mujhe chodke pata hai aj kitana akela ho gaya hun main , bohot muskil se apne apko strong kia tha maine then why u send arohi into my life , first she full my life with happiness and now she want to go far away from me why mom , why just stop her na and say her that my life is nothing without her". He hugged her pic and cried and alot. At the dinner table everyone waiting for arjun specially arohi she want to look arjun once that he is alright. A servent come and said "arjun sir said he dont want to eat now". Dadi and other nodded in yes because may be arjun eat somethng when the guest came but arohi knew that he hadnt ate anythng from noon. How can she eat when he is in pain . She hold her head and rashi noticed it "arohi are u ok". She nodded in no "nei rashi i thnk i should rest". Then sur and antra said "ok di we will came with you". Arohi sign them to eat their dinner "no no i just want to sleep for a while". Then dadi said "thik hai puttar tu ja thoda aram karle".
Arohi went to her room and try to sleep bt she only think about arjun, after awhile rashi sleep with her, she ask rashi"everyone went to bed". Rashi noded yes and told her to take rest now. After sometime arohi checked rashi also slept. So finally she went to kitchen and took the plate where she already placed arjun's dinner. She knocked his door but no reply she thought may be he slept already but how can he sleep atleast he should take his dinner, she entered to his room where he slept supporting his tummy and holding a pillow. She found its cute and smile alittle. She placed the dinner on the table and sat beshide him. He looked so innocent just like a baby , she hold his palm and kissed "i knw sir apko bohot hurt kia hai maine par kya karti ,dadi ka dil vi nei tod sakti and i knw ap dadi se kitna pyar karte hai aur meri wajah ap dono ke bich koe vi misunderstanding ho yeh main nei dekh sakti and i know ap bohot samajhdar hai thoda waqt lagega par jaldi hi ap mujhe vul jayenge aur kiran wo toh hoge hi apke pas". She again kissed his palm "i miss u sir". Tears rolled down from her eyes and some drops of tear fall on arjun's hand. She noticed it and tried to wipe them when arjun wake up and rubbed his eyes "tum yahan kya kar rahe ho". Arohi felt ackward and instantly got up from the bed "wo...wo main dinner laye the apke lie dadi ne bola kha lijiye". Arjun looked at the food then cover himself with blanket "le jao yahan se mujhe nei khana". Arohi raised her eyes "are aise kaise nei khana tabiat kharap ho jayege". Arjun came closer to her and hold her solder "do u care arohi main jinda rahun ya marjaun". Arohi look at him with shock "pagal ho gaye hai sir yeh kaise baten kar rahe hai app". She remove his hand again start "kal apki engegment hai aur dadi ne bola apko khane ke lie unki kasam di hai". Then she left from his room when she reached at the door he screamed "main khalunga tum vi apna dinner karlena". Arohi closed the door with shock "is sadu ko meri har bat pata kaise chalti hai".

Engegment ceremony :- Everyone was so busy in the house afterall there are 2 engegment going to happen. Dadi called jay loudly and he instantly came to her. Jay:"ji dadi boliye aur agar kuch kam hai toh mujhe mat bolo main kuch nei karne wala". Dadi gave him a slap suddenly which make him shock and he hold his cheek then dadi "kyun nei karega kam aj tere dost ka engegment hai". Jay lowered his eyes "isi lie nei karunga kam aj uska engegment hai but arohi se nei kisi aur se". Dadi made him sit and said "dekh puttar jodi rab banata hai hum nei agar arjun ke kismat main arohi hogi toh wo rab kuch na kuch karke unhe milwa he dega tu fikar na kar rab pe bharosa rakh thik hai". Jay smile "sahi kaha dadi apne bese kya kam tha batao". Dadi crassed his hair " kuch kam nei tha mainu pata tha tu udas hai isilie bulaya tha tujhko". Then arohi came near to her and said "dadi sab kam ho gaya". Dadi made her sit "kya subhah se kam kam kar rahe hai itne sare naukar mar gaye hai kya". Jay also joined with dadi "yes arohi tum yahan kam karne nei aye ho mujhe toh lagta hai arjun ke sath rehte rehte tumhe kam ki bimari lag gaye hai". Dadi and jay both laugh hard, arohi gave them a fake smile "very funny jay, ok dadi main apne room main jake thoda rest karti hun feeling very tierd". Dadi noded in yes but again she called her from behind . Arohi came near to her and dadi gave her one sherwani , another heavy lehnga. Arohi look at her questioningly. "yeh sherwani arjun ko de dena aur yeh lehnga aj ke function ke lie tu pehna" dadi told her. She open her mouth to say somethng when dadi cut her "mainu koe behes nei karna yeh maine tujhe dia hai toh pehni padegi". Arohi couldnt deny dadi so she thought its better she wear it today. First she kept her dress on her room then thought "ab jake arjun sir ko de ati hun". She looked at the time and thought "avi tak toh sir freshenup vi ho gaye honge so koe danger nei hai unke room main jane ke lie"

n hurry she forgot to knock and entered into the room as she had a intenson that as soon as she kept his sherwani on bed she will left the room but may be god plan something else for her. She was freezed to saw her hot boss with a black shirt and blue jeans with wet hairs. Words stop in her mouth "wo...wo...main apko...ye...sherwani dene aye thi". Arjun looked at her and said "keep it on the bed". She noded in yes and rushed to kept it at its place but in hurry she couldnt hear other words of arjun "floor pe pani hai aram se chalo". She kept it on the bed but when she turn to left her leg sliped , she knws now she will fall on the hard floor, but how it happen if arjun was there, she turned and hold arohi's waist instantly but due to water both fall on the bed. Arjun looked at her trembling lips and closed eyes , she looked so innocent . Arohi opened her eyes and its meet with arjun's choclatey brown eyes, which have so much love and concern for her. Finally arjun broke the silence"bolana tha na sambhal ke jana agar gir jati toh". He was so close to her she can feel his warm breath, and she dont want he go far from her. Arohi with closing eyes said "jab tak ap hai mujhe kuch nei ho sakta". Arjun felt in her every word she trust him blindly "itna bharosa hai mujhpe". She noded in yes. He hold her waist more tightly which made shiver on her body. He kissed on her forhead, arohi hold his shirt and said "arjunnn". Which made arjun smile and the desire in him became increase, he pressed his hard lips on her sweet delicious pink lips. First she didnt respond but slowly slowly she melted in his sweet torture. She hold his back and push him more towards her, they parted for air but arjun just dont want to stop and kissed all over her neck, he bite her ear she hold his hairs in pain. Tears rolled down from her cheeks he wiped them through his lips and said in a husky voice "arohi I LOVE YOU". His confession made arohi looked at him.
Her eyes became wet , he wipe her tears "arohi bas ek bar boldo u love me i will talk to dadi". The word dadi brought arohi back to her real world. "sir leave me" arohi said in a heavy tone. Arjun leave her and arohi settle herself "sir engegment kuch he der main he ap jaldi se ready hoke ajayen sab wait kar rahe hai". Arjun pulled her towards him she hit on his har chest "sir leave me" arohi said . Arjun gritted his teeth "are u mad arohi kyun kar rahe ho tum aisa". Finally she able to left from his grip "main nei ap pagal ho gayen hai jo apne dadi ke bare main ek bar vi nei soch rahe hai". Arjun was frusted with her now "u want me to engeged with kiran ok fine". Then suddenly he start to search somethng, arohi looked at him with questioningly her eyes filled with tears she couldnt see arjun in pain. Arjun took a glass and due to his hard grip the glass broken, blood flow contineously from his hand but he didnt stop and start finding somethng again. Its happen in such a few minute that arohi didnt understand what arjun try to do. But when she saw blood in his hand she couldnt control herself, she rushed to him and hold his hand "ap pagal ho gayen hai dikhta nei kitna khoon beh raha hai". She made him sit and took the first aid box. She started cleaning the blood and then bandage it " sir situation ko aur critical mat kijiye sayad we are not made for each other , apke lie kiran bane hue hai main nei". She wiped her tear and exit from his room

First dadi decided to made kiran and arjun's engegment only with family members as she knew arjun dont like show off, but everyone was shocked to see bandege on arjun's. Dadi ask in worry "ki hoya puttar". Arjun looked at her "wo actualy glass tut gaya tha toh..." dadi gave him a angry glare "mainu sb pata hai yeh sb shadi na karne ke bahane hai par main vi teri dadi hun shadi toh teri karwake rahunge". She looked at rudra "rudra arjun ki shadi aj he hogi sbko intejam kar". Everyone looked at her in shock and try to convice her bt she isnt in a mood to listen anyone. After sometime rashi's in-laws and the other guest came everyone present there except arjun arohi, they both were lost in their respective room. At evening everyone busy for the marraige preparation , arohi was in her room saying that she isnt well , shefali was angry on jay because she knew how much arohi hurt when the marraige happen. So sur and antra help rashi in everything, when "pandit ji" came dadi ordered arjun to come downstair , he only followed dadi's order otherwise he behave like a lifeless body. He wore a skyblue sherwani (like kmh2). Michel came towards him "wow bhai u are looking superb". He sat on the mandap and the pandit start his mantras when the pandit call for the bride rashi was about to leave when dadi came to downstair with the bride. Finally the marriage complete everyone clap and so happy but shefali who watch this from far leave from their with teary eyes and jay followed her. Outside the house jay hold her hand and shefali jerked her hand "dont touch me jay what u say dadi will do everythng, now what do u ever return arohi's love dont try to talk with me now my friend need me most and tmhari dadi ka ladaki choose karna khatam hogaya na so hum kal he wapas ja rahe hai aur ek bat i hate u jay". Then she left from there.

Here is new update,plzz like n comment 😳