Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

me became silent reader fr ur ff n ss..this time i'm serious😈

oho i m writing only becoz of u warna main toh continue vi nei karti , itna time nikal tere lie likhunge aur tu hai silent reader banne ki khwais rakh rahe hai
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bablylovely20

oho i m writing only becoz of u warna main toh continue vi nei karti , itna time nikal tere lie likhunge aur tu hai silent reader banne ki khwais rakh rahe hai

update dana ka ata pata nahi...uppar sa emotional blackmail😡 bmj😛
Bablylovely20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

update dana ka ata pata nahi...uppar sa emotional blackmail😡bmj😛

ab toh main kuch nei hun teri :-/ update he sb kuch hai , jaye tera update bhad main
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Part 22-

Arohi was enjoying the singhania manson but she really missed her house and the beauty of her town. She thinks to herself "i missed my place alot i want to go back, bas arjun sir ke lie ladaki mil jaye fir main apne jagah aur wo apne jagah".suddenly she found a place which amazed her, she went there and started jumping "omg itna bada garden and itna beautiful wow main toh idhar he reh jaunge".
Then suddenly she heard someone called her from behind "miss.arohi". She got it again mr.sadu came to spoil her mood. She didnt turn and said "sir ab main jhagda karne ke mood main nei plz ap chale jayiye". Arjun came closer to her "dekho main yahan tumse jhagda karne nei aya kuch aur bolna tha". Arohi instantly turned towards him to said him something but she hit with his strong chest, she was to fall but she hold her shirt and he hold her hand back. She stood perfectly and said "thank u ab bolyege kya bat tha". Arjun:"wo...wo... Actually wo". She placed her hand on her head "sir plz jaldi boliye na aisa lag raha hai aap mere boss nei main apki boss hun". Then she giggle. Arjun gave him a angry glare and again start "actualy arohi i want say thankx to u". Her mouth became open and she only stare at him. He again start "i know rashi ko yeh sab idea tumne he dia tha kyun ki... Riston ko jodna tumse jyada koe nei janta , sayad tum nei janti arohi tum ne aj mujhe meri life ki sabse badi khushi dia hai , jab vi rashi mere pass hoti hai i forget my all worry,pain everything. But aj pehli bar main usse gussa tha aur pehli bar meri behen ko itna khush dekha main its on becoz of you arohi thank u so much". Arohi listen to him carefully and her eyes became moist. She came closer to him and said "u knw what sir ap bohot lucky hai". Arjun stare her and said "i knw and aj proof vi mil gaya mujhe". Arohi looked at him like he want say something else to her but he couldnt. They both looked at each other , inbetween their eyelock they forgot the world around them. Just then arjun heard some familiar voice called him. He turned and saw michel (his younger brother) wave his hand. Arjun ran towards him and hugged him , he hugged him back. Arohi was confuse becoz she didnt knw the person and disapointed becoz her dreamy world broke. Michel:"hey bro jab se tu aya hai i searched u tha kidhar tu aur yahan kya kar raha hai." Arjun was confuse what would he say to his brother. Then suddenly michel's eye fall on arohi.
A smile appeard on his lips then he looked at arjun "wah yar dadi toh bol rahe the tere ane ke bad wo ladaki dekhenge but tu toh ladaki apne sath leke agaya and aya toh aya yahan garden main romance yeh yash raj ka studio nei humara ghar hai bhai, bhabi ko apne room main leke romance kar". Arjun was irritate now with the contineous bakwas of michel "just shut up michel jaisa tu soch raha hai wesa kuch nei hai". Michel:"toh fir kya hai 'we are just frnds' dekh mere bhai yeh frnd ka mamla dadi ko bolna mujhe nei main toh ja raha hun bhabi se bat karne". Arjun tried to stop him but he couldnt stop his duffer brother.
Michel stood infront of arohi and gave her bright smile, arohi looked at him confusingly and then look at arjun who was rubbing his forhead. Michel:"are bhabi udhar kya dekh rahe ho main arjun ka chota bhai". Arohi again looked at him with shock "bhabi...arjun... Ap kya bol rahe ho?" Michel looked at arjun and laughed hard "oho apko iska name nei pata are koe bat nei baby,janu sb aise he bulate rehte hai aj kal toh koe nam use he karta na". Arohi screamed in anger , arjun and michel closed their ears for her loud scream "ab main bolun" arohi asked. Michel put down her hands and said "han ji ab toh apko he bolna padega". Arohi started "me arohi ahluwalia apki bhai ki assistant nt gf aur yahan apki dadi ke kehne pe aye hun. Ab samajh gaye ap ki aur kuch bolun". Michel with pleading tone "nei ji aur kuch nei sab samajh gaya main". Arohi left from there and gave a angry glare to arjun "apke ghar main sare pagal hai". Arjun didnt give her any reply he just wanted to kill michel at that time. Michel came near to him "bhai wo misunderstanding ho gaye the toh..." arjun looked at him "misunderstanding ke bache ruk ja avi meri jutti padege toh akal thikane ajayega". Then michel ran from there arjun ran behind him. They both ran in whole house and all were laughing by their childish act. Michel try to get out frm the house and arjun was also behind him , when arjun reached at the main door he didnt notice someones present there and bumped into a girl. He looked at her surprisingly "natasha...tum". Natasha gave him a smirk and crase his cheeks "yes baby u knw na tumhari nuts tumse jyada der dur nei reh sakti". She cupped his face and kissed on his cheeks. Arohi who was standing with rashi watching them from behind, her blood was boiling seeing natasha and arjun together , she clencthed her fist, rashi was observing her but she wasnt sure abt anything so she prefered to being silent and watched the love jealous chapter.
Natasha went towards dadi and hugged her , dadi patted her back then looked at her from head to toe "tera papa tujhe naye kapde nei lake deta kya , yeh bachpan ki dresses kyun pehan rahe hai". Natasha raised her eye while the others brust out into laugh. Natasha clear her throat and said "dadi ap toh modern hai na toh samajh nei sakti kya yeh aj kal ka fashoin hai". Dadi:"aise fashoin ka kya fyda jis main sirf tange dikh rahen ho , chal ja aur kuch pehen le isse pehen ke mere samne mat aana." natasha left from there angrily and saw arohi on the way, she looked at her and arohi tried to avoid her "oh toh tum idhar vi agaye arjun ka picha karte karte, i told arjun tum middel class logon ka koe varosa nei hai". Rashi interputed "just shut up natasha arohi idhar apne marji se nei aye hai ok dadi kehne pe aye hai n plz tm apne yeh choti soch apne pas rakhna jo ki tumhari skrit se vi choti hai". Natasha hadnt found any word to say at that time and left from there. Arjun again search michel who hide due to arjun's fear then he heard a familiar voice frm his behind. His lips curved into a big smile "uncle,salil...purvi" then he ran towards them "ap log toh kal ane wale the na?". Uncle(who meet arjuhi for a meeting and misunderstood their reletion): "jb hume pata chala tum agaye ho tab hum kaise reh sakte the specialy meri beti"then he winked at arjun. Arjun hugged salil and purvi "kitne salon bad tm dono se mil raha hun i m so happy chalo jaldi andar". Arjun went towards the main door the three followed him. Purvi looked at salil and said "salil dont u thnk yeh arjun humare bachpan ka friend arjun hai naki dunia ki confuson main confuse hua arjun". Salil smiled "yeh changes lanewala ya lanewali koe toh hoga purvi hume usko thanx bolna chahiye kyn?" purvi:"pehle andar chalte hai fir dhundenge usko". They entered and got a warm welcome from the family. Arohi reconize arjun's uncle , she ran towards him and touched his feet. In the small meeting arohi a beautiful place of her in uncle's heart he hugged her.
Then looked at arjun with smile , arjun looked at him confusingly but arohi got him and said "uncle ji avi tak vi aisa kuch nei hai". He patted her cheek and said "i knw beta but kisse pata hai age kya hoga". Then he looked at dadi who winked him. Dadi:"chalo ab bohot baten ho gaye sb apne apne kamre main jo n aj tum sb bache shoping pe jana". She looked at arjun and said "aur rakhna maine sb bola hai agar koe nei gaya toh meri jutti padege usko samjhe". Dadi left frm there bt stop "aur sudhir(uncle) tu mere kamre main aja bohot jaruri bat karni hai tere nal". All went to there respective rooms but arjun and michel sat on the hall where michel was happy arjun was irritate he didnt like shoping at all. Michel:"kya bhai apka muh firse bandar ki tarah ho gaya kitne sare ladakian jayenge humare sath yeh toh socho". Arjun looked at him irritately and left from there. Michel looked at him confusingly and thought "ab kya galat bol dia maine yeh bhai vi na pagal hai". Here natasha in her room again think how to separate arjuhi, she thought herself"aj kisina kisi tarah mujhe arohi ko shoping pe nei jane dena hai kyn ki aj arjun ke sath sirf main rahunge uski nuts". Rashi shft all laugages of arohi to her room and didnt listen a singel word of arohi. Arohi:"rashi yeh kya kar rahe ho hum 4 yahan so jate na aram se". Rashi:"arohi is bed ka size aur mere bed ka size ek dum same hai agar yahan tm 4 so sakte ho toh wahan hum 2 kyn nei so sakte". A:"tum samajh nei rahe ho rashi". R:"Mujhe samajhna vi nei hai arohi, kyn sur,antra and shefali kya kehti ho". They all said together"le jao isko". Arohi looked at them furiously"ab kavi ana mere pas tmlog". Rashi n arohi sat in rashi's room and starts their girly talk but suddenly arohi's head start aching she felt low , rashi assure her "take rest yeh journey ka pressure hai u take rest main tmhare lie medicine bhijwati hun." she called a servent and said to bring medicine for arohi. Natasha heard ths convo of rashi and servant.
When the servent took medicine and water for arohi she called him and ask "yeh kiske leke ja rahe ho". Servent:"wo jo arjun sir ke sath aye hai unki tabiat kharap hai toh rashi mam ne bola yeh le jane ko". Natasha thnk for a while and said "wait karo mere pas beter medicine hai main lati hun". She open her bag and take 2 sleeping tablets "yeh log usko bolna yeh 2 tablets khale uske tabiat yun chutikon main thik ho jayege". Servent smile and said "ok mam, ap bohot achi hai mam". She smile mockingly and thnk "wo toh main hun". The servent gave that arohi and to spare frm the headache she instanly took the medicines. But rather than feeling she was feeling dozzy then she heard rashi called for her. She thinks to herself "thoda bahar se ghum kar ati hun sayad i will feel better. As rashi and arjun's room were attached to each other he also heard rashi's loud voice for him "oho yeh rashi kyn gala fad rahe hai jana padega". Arohi and arjun both stood at their respective doors and feel each other presence , where he wants to see her and her reaction after the garden incident , there she was still feeling her head become heavy , she cant open her eyelid for a singel second and about to fall but when our arjun is there how can she fall the stupid ground rather than his strong arm. He got panick seeing the unconsious arohi infront of him "arohi ankhen kholo arohi...arohi". But there was no respond frm her side. He took her in his arm and take to rashi's room. He sprinkel water on her face but there was no use his fear became increase. He called rashi and dadi loudly. He patted her cheek again and again crase her hair , but when he touch her forhead he could feel the high temprature"omg ise toh bohot bukhar hai". He dont waste a second to call the family doctor , when rashi entered "bhaia kya hua n yeh arohi..." arjun interputed "jaldi se ek bowl main pani and patti(cotton) leke aja arohi ko bohot bukhar hai". Rashi became shock "what bt...avi toh" again arjun said "rashi plz jaldi ja". She rushed to the kitchen.
Arjun again touch her forhead and thnk to hmself "arohi uth kyn nei rahe hai". He rubbed her palm and then again he rubbed her feet bt there wasnt a singel ray of her to wake up. In the mean while rashi came with the water and cotton, he grabed it from her instantly put it on her head, he looked at rashi and said "idhar kyun khadi hue hai ja jake inche dekh i called doctor wo ate he honge". Rashi never saw ths side of her brother so she just noded and left frm there. Arjun was confused nw "arohi avi tak hosh main kyn nei arahe hai". When doctor came rashi take hm secretly so that no one worried specialy sur and antra. Doctor examine arohi and said "bukhar toh jyada nei hai bt itna der tak behosh rehna isnt gud main inka blood sampel le jata hun agar 3 hour bad hosh na aya den inform me and han bs ek medicine dene se he in bukhar utar jayega". Rashi and arjun noded , rashi went with the doctor while arjun again sat with arohi. After 1 hour rashi came with some food for arjun bt he refused to eat anythng. Then rashi sent jay with food bt arjun is arjun how can he eat where his arohi was in ths situation. Jay took a chair and sat infront of arjun "arjun tu sach man kyn nei leta".
Arjun looked at hm confusingly "kaise sach". Jay looked at arohi and said "yehe ki u love arohi". Arjun looked at him shockingly "jay are u mad yeh kya bakwas kar raha hai". Jay gave him a smile "kavi apne dil ki aur arohi ke ankhon ki sunleta toh tujhe pata chal jata how much u love each other". Arjun looked down and said "jay tu pagal ho gaya hai isko pyar nei care bola jata hai". Jay stood and said "agar tune yeh plate khatam kar dia toh main man lunga u dont lover her". Arjun again check arohi's temprature and said "han main kha lunga tu ja udhar teri shefali dhund rahe hoge tujhko". Jay again gave him a strange smile and left from there. Arjun took the plate "bada aya bolne wala avi khatam karta hun aur usko jake khali plate dikhaunga". He just took one bite and looked at arohi "isne vi toh kuch nei khaya main kaise...par aise toh jay sochega ki main arohi se...ek kam karta hun dustbin main phenk deta hun". He throw all the food to dustbin and called the servant to gave the empty plate to jay. Servant did as directed jay took the plate and thought "beta arjun mujhse jyada tujhe koe nei janta i knw yeh sb khana ek he ne khaya hoga wo hai dustbin".

PROMO- He hugged her so tightly that he dont let her go anywhere ,she also liked to stay in his embrace it feels like heaven to her.

Edited by Bablylovely20 - 10 years ago
.Safina. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update, Bably! 
Awww Arjun's care and worry for his Arohi! 
And the cute misunderstanding because of Michel.. ðŸ˜†
Hopefully, this sadu will confess soon. ðŸ˜‰
I'm sorry I can't make a long comment because I need to go. :$
Can't wait for the next update! :)
Bablylovely20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Safina.

Lovely update, Bably!

Awww Arjun's care and worry for his Arohi!
And the cute misunderstanding because of Michel..😆
Hopefully, this sadu will confess soon.😉
I'm sorry I can't make a long comment because I need to go. :$
Can't wait for the next update! :)

thankx for comment darling, its lng or short thats nt matter to me ;-)
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awsummm updt di.
Loved it alot.
Mickhel n arjun both were cute.
Loved d way arjun took care of arohi.
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe ye michael kuch theek nhi lagta🥱

Natasha ko kyu beech mein leke aati ho tum???
itni achi lagti hai kya wo??😡

Arjuhi Eyelock

My Arjun is in loveee🥳

Come on...thodi akal dedo to apne frnd ko😉

"abhi bhi bachpan k kapde pehenti ho??' Dadi Rocks!!!🤣

next updt jaldi chahiye😡

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Promo

Edited by Arjuhi_kk - 10 years ago
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovie dovie scenes is on way yuhhhooo ðŸ˜‰
arjun-arohi wale scenes were adorable.n dadi is so cute i must say 😆 nats ki kya band bajai dadi ne heehehehe
arohi got fever 😔 bt d way arjun is doing her care is osssom me lyky
jaldi se promo wala update de