Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved the update !!

So now there is a slight change in events and time; and only Khushi can save Arnav. Waiting to see how this unfolds !!
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
U mademe cry tina...whatta wonderful seventh chapter...
aamshula87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb dear👏
but u made us cry😭
rupa1902 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish Arnav and Khushi stay together forever. But how is it possible? Arnav's death was tragic though, it shouldn't have happened, it shouldn't happen.
lalpeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭when r u going to update your other two FF desert love and secret passion😭😭
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG what a cliffhanger
Arnavs life in danger by his BIL to be n only khushi can save him...wow
i really want Arnavs uncle to pay as he is cause to all this i hope Arnav destroys him good
loved how khushi got to talk to someone who knew Arnav n Anjali n didnt think she was making it up
the fact that Anjali told Mr Jha that she would come someday proves she finally believed Arnav i hope she might help them to find a way of staying together
another thing now she has the chest she can read Arnavs letters to her
Ive been racking my brains trying to figure out how theyre gonna get to be together but the only thing that i can think of is that they just go on the way they are n maybe she gets pregnant but would be wonderful if they could be in light as well aas night no matter which era just as long as theyre together n maybe to Khushis family to prove hes real
looking forward to their reunion n seeing how she saves him
i know ive just read the chapter but im beginning to update soon as cant stand the suspense
thanks for pm  n plz keep em comin
nerdy_Nisha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was such a painful update.

Starting with Arnav's letter that made me cry. His words formed as if she would recieve and be reading them in a day or two. But that was so not going to happen, not anytime soon. I loved the letter the most in this update.

Then came truth about Arnav's death. The whole ordeal so painfully emotional. You portrayed her feelings to perfection. What really moved me was that while dying Arnav's last word was of Khushi coming someday.

His death had struck my mind the very first time you had mentioned the dates in his portrait and I wondered why Khushi never thought along those lines. But then I let it go thinking I maybe assuming wrong.

I am glad right now that I read this update only now so I won't have to wait much for next.

Theres something I need to know though. Doesn't Arnav's return date change also signify a change in his death date. Also if Khushi was present when Arnav was murdered?

PS- I always forget to mention. Your story reminds me of a Korean drama, actor Lee Min Ho's Faith, having similar concept. I have loved it and I am loving yours more. Having said that, I must ask have you seen that one? If not I suggest you do. I believe you would enjoy it.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is just getting amazing.. I just hope they dont go apart.. Now that Khushi knows what Shyam is gonna do, I hope she and Arnav will be able to tackle this situation together... Arnav's letter as so emotional..🥺