I drink vegetable juice everyday "Jennifer Winget

Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

"I drink vegetable juice everyday" -Jennifer Winget

The immensely popular and very stunning Jennifer Winget Grover, better known as Kumud' from StarPlus's popular show Saraswatichandra, shares with urlremoved her take on health and what she too does, to keep in shape!

What does staying fit mean to you?

Staying fit to me means not falling sick, avoiding any kind of rounds to the hospital and just being fresh and healthy.

What fitness regime do you follow to keep in shape?

I really don't follow any such fitness regime because frankly there is no time for that and somehow I feel I am blessed with a good body, but I drink vegetable juice every day, be it any vegetable, which is a must for me!

Do you prefer hitting the gym or sticking to normal exercise routines like walking or playing sports?

I hate using the gym and prefer maybe a run or walk whenever possible.

Do you play any sport, and if yes which sport?

I used to play Tennis a very long time ago, but as of now there are no sport activities I indulge in at all.

What are the 3 basic things you do daily, to keep in shape?

As I said before, vegetable juice every day is a must for me, also a cup of green tea is something I have every day too and I try and run, jog or walk for a while during my free time.

Do you feel that food and eating healthy play an important part in keeping fit?

Of course it does! According to me, eating the right type of food is even more important than heading to the gym or extensively exercising, as healthy food really helps maintain the body well!

Are you conscious of your eating habits and what does your daily diet contain?

For me, any food made at home is healthy, and so I eat anything that comes from home! And yes I mostly avoid eating out, so I am kind of conscious about that though.

Do you believe in the size zero concept that has suddenly taken over everybody these days?

It isn't new as such, as it was a passing trend which has nearly faded out now, but I guess each to its own, as I feel that keeping your body healthy and fit is very important!

A female celebrity body that inspires you?

From Hollywood, I think Jennifer Lopez who has an awesome body type according to me, and from Bollywood Kareena Kapoor as somehow she just manages to look great being really thin or chubby at the same time.

A fitness tip for your fans?

Know your body type well and work accordingly to keep it healthy and fit, and so overall balance it all out, stay healthy and most importantly always be happy!

Edited by Jenniferfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
she iss right ...some people r blessed with good body jennifer is one of them :)
-Evelyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she has really a good figure like kareena, i find only jenny who has a good body structure in telly industry!
thanks for sharing :)
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
tfs... she indeed has best body...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS.
Jen is really in very good shape