Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madinab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
fab update, Im so hooked to this FF, loved it more cos it was all arshi scenes...pls update soon
Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nas.fasna

woow fablous,khushi and anjali con super,khushi want three baby,princess body guard so crazy mind,arnav and khushi dinner great,kiss amezing,last scence so sad,again fight,i love the update,what happen next,nooo...word...
Simply...super...

thanks for the comment dear ... i am glad u like it πŸ˜Š
well as it said where there is fight then there is love ... making up part is always more fun...
Bubbles76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afsha29

Unres

Okaay evryone askin Anji for a babby..baat kya haii :p

And payal ko kya hua..akashs a swthrtt..
La and amaan..wooohoo :D

Comin to the main couple..a daate..and wht a fabb one..
They knw eachother soo mchh <3

thanks for ur lovly comment dear ...
Bubbles76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo2

Superb chapter!
Covering lavanya nd aman missng part was great...
Khushi's crazy but cute talks loves alot ..nd arnav knws everythng bout her...specialy da way arnav told her his likes that was totally outstndng..nd the kiss wow:-)
hey dear cn u please show more intimate scene then kiss.. Kiss wala scene old hogya thats why..
If it possible thn..lastly thanku so mch for the update nd pm t.c

i am glad u liked it ... lol well i had to think of something to cover up Lav-Aman absence in the wedding.. thank to you .. other wise i wont have realize my mistake πŸ˜‰

well as there relation is slowly building up that why i have kept till only kiss but as you can see its getting hard for Arnav to control ... so dont worry you will see other intimate scene as well .. i am working on it as what to show and how they should go with the on going scenario between Arshi ..

thanks for comment.😊
Bubbles76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lippo253

Hy di.was longnig 4 ur update 4 two lng weeks.sry 4 nagging u 4 da update di wen ur caught up with ur work .i really missd thz ff n am really excited abt da current track.and cuming to da update it was just mind blowing di.ghosh both knows very well abt each othrz likes n dislikes.n da kiss was hot.oh ASR is being quit romantic these days n di plz makeASR become jealous di plzπŸ˜‰ btw i guess di wll anji n lav play cupid btw da love birds di?anyways di thanks alot 4 giving such a lovely update.waiting eagrly 4 da nxt update.n thanks a lot 4 da pm di.love u diπŸ˜ƒ

its ok dear ... u can nag me ... i know how it feels when you get hooked to some FF and when there is a delay in update u feel frustarted some how ... 
but as i am doing an online project thats why i dont get much time to write but i try my best to give long updates ... 
thanks for liking the update dear ... i didnt update earlier because i wanted to show all of Arshi dinner thingy ... and  i am glad people like that part. 
well about being Arnav jealous ... well we have seen this thing in many FFs so i didnt thought of it showing in my FF ... i thought to show him more possessive though ... but let me think if i am able to come up some healousy thingy or not πŸ˜³

thanks for commenting.
Bubbles76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adhu11

lovely update.
he wants to give her some gift but khushi ruined der dinner date
waiting for next part eagerly.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

thanks for commenting and liking the update.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you too dear πŸ˜Š
Bubbles76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainyday3000

Magical update...simply a beautiful n memorable first date...Loved it...I wonder how khushi is going to pacify him...besides wearing the charm bracelet...can't wait for the next update!!! :)

thanks for comment dear.😊
yeah yes i know it will look old by wearing the bracelet ... but i have something else in my mind as well to show how Khushi will say sorry to Arnav.
Bubbles76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daljeet

I loved it. Absolutely loved it.

La and Anjali bonding was so natural.
thanks dear ... i wanted to show other characters bonding as well beside Arnav bonding with his siblings and Khushi bonding with her sister.

Akash and Payal scene was done with such ripe maturity, I loved the way you executed the scene. Also loved it that he didn't give back the payal. Now I am eager for their lvoe story too!!!!!
yes i thought so too to show it more mature as Payal is much mature than Khushi ... plus dont worry they have their story ... they will come again later ... but as i said their track will be less not much.

I did think that these interview things might not be Arnav's favourites exactly. Loved it how Arnav shared it with her. Also he observed her so much, wow that was a cute scene.
thanks dear ... he is slowly opening up to Khushi ... that the start of their understanding.

Poor Arnav is going through hell. But it is his one 'yes' that is delaying everything.
well its his past which will be shown later how it is still affecting him making his decision about khushi.
Arush beta was cute as always. Ayoo, you make me want to have my own Arush so soon. But the tragedy is that, I am not yet married🀣
hahahaha ... dont worry you will have of ur own when u get married.

me in bold blue😊
thanks for ur comment dear
Bubbles76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sruja-ssv

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

as usual its a wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸΌ... i really loved the dinner part. and like everytime i loved the bond between arush and khushi.

sorry for the late comment... i miss this story... while reading i dozed off.😳 morning only i hv read completely... thanks for the wonderful and awsm story...

Bubble you are just amazing...
❀️❀️❀️

thanks for ur comment dear ... it is always lovly to hear ur words and i eagerly wait for ur comment ... πŸ˜Š
Bubbles76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sutapasarbabhom

Amazing update so kushi want three kid hope arnav has no problem poor akash why payal reject him enjy arshi diner date update soon thanx for pm

thanks for ur comment dear ...😊
you will know later why payal say NO to Akash ...