Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
u really r going to mk it difficult fr us naa... itna itna sa bataoge aap... 
curiosity se hi marr jayenge :) :)

n again.. love the way ayan is a part now... himself offering to tk cr the the youngest family member.. n everyone else ignoring it totally... which means its just a normal every day kind of thg :) ... not anythg out of the ordinary :)
tashi following him.. :) seems like a growing bond there :) 

elders in this big family hv always been very very understanding n accomodating :) ... loved the way they understand n give the privacy tht the younger lot might need :)

the teasing was amazing... i was sure arnav wud nt b effected... as i eventually did read :) .. khushi sure was shy :) 

he really really loves her naa... i hv always knwn n said in one of my comments too... bt whn u md him say tht he can never refuse her anythg... no matter wht... it seemed all the more special n sacred :) :)

the faith she has in his love n dedication to her... tht even devi maiyya wudnt b able to tk away khushi frm him... was touching.. very very heart touching :)

n arnav... dont worry... ur mom, her mom dad... all r rt thr.. close n personal with god... n they wud mk sure nthg .. n absolutely nthg tks away ur khushi :) .. afterall u lived too too long a life without it :) 
Edited by tanu3579 - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update 
It is true that the thought of starting family came in Arnav's mind on Janamashtami. Arnav was happy and enjoyed that janamashtami a lot teasing his wife and making her more nervous, especially Khushi was red when Arnav whispered 'suna nani ne kya kaha, tum hi kehti ho na barhoon ki baat mann ni chaye'. This update made me remember that Janamastami.
Poor Arnav he is so worried about Khushi and his baby. I hope his pray to be accepted. He should believe in himself and Khushi.
Waiting for the next update eagerly to get to know how this way to start a family proceed.  
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update. The book of memories is bold I must say. Never thought Payal will be this bold. But I loved the family banter. Arnav and Khushi's moment was adorable. His concern and worry is justified. I wish all goes well with them. Thanks for the PM :) 
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww...Indu. You have me ...hook, line and sinker ๐Ÿ˜†
Payal, the quiet one is not so quiet after all ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wish you were in the team of CVs when the show was on โญ๏ธ
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
arnie take it easy
am sure all will be fine
ahhh pregnant khushi
that i always like when they are on brink of parenthood
or are already parents
makes the tale even more fun with new additions to the family
they sure ribbed arhi didnt they
bless that was cute for sure
cheers for pm
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res will come back later in the day...
m here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
this was beautiful but i have a doubt about the cd part wat does it exectly contain?? is it the one related to your beep vala os??if yes how come payal got that and did she see anything๐Ÿ˜ฒ
rathode was back and i just realised i missed him๐Ÿ˜Š
payal thank god she speaks and that too unexpected things...dii thanq for this payal...im in love with this sistery bond all over again and m njoying all the teasings here..it felt good to see the shantivan with all the members at their best๐Ÿ˜Š
the ending aww it warmed up my heart..do such husbands exist in real life???
that was beautifully written and i loved it...i toh dont understand anythng about all those problems you wer talking related to khushis health but i hope the case not too serious...
as always vaiting for next
Edited by Cute6 - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sorry Sorry lakhon sorry. Was busy and tied up in lot of things. So couldn't come and read the update though I saw that you have updated the part.

So finally you started from the beginning. Beautiful start. And now the secret of the CD is known to all. Perfect. Khushi would feel shy on the teasing but not Arnav and I am really happy that you have included Buaji/Nani/Garima and Mami in the mix. You still have a Buaji and Arnav wala short story pending(you promised you know). I just love Buaji's character. Loved the way the elders too joined the teasing.

Now you are giving subtle hints about Khushi's condition and Arnav getting tensed for her. Can't wait to see you unfold this story. Looking forward to the next update. Thanks for the pm.
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome. ...
really loved it...arnav's fear dat may b if he ll lose khushi. ..bt nthng ll happen to kushi na.. her best friend devi maiyya h na.. 
thnxx fr pm. ...
update soon
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
English Version updated on page 11.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww hes become so tender
hes scared of loosing her :(