Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: addicted25

πŸ˜ƒ

Im surprised it wasn't a im pregnant dammit! Rather that the what the... . I love how Arnav has helped her grow her own business, making it flourish, he has the midas touch.. Amazed she didn't realise she was pregnant before. The nausea woul have been bv the first born

il be back...

She was barely a week pregnant the first time before she lost the baby, hence no nausea at that time.
Thats my reasonπŸ˜‰ and I'm sticking to it.  Plus remember she actually thinks she had her periods.  Thats waht she tells Indu.  So she was not expecting to be pregnant and hence did not connect the nausea to that.

Will wait for an expanded comment.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 9 years ago
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome...
superb update...loved it...
thnxx fr pm
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all lakho sorry for MIA and commenting so late.. this time also my laziness is to be blamed for it..but atlast m here to comment..😊
this update with full attendance of all family members was again a treat to read dii..updates like these confuse me and make me think as to which one I like more only arnav khushi or arshi with all family members but then I decide both are enjoyable in their own way..
coming to this update it was totally beautiful specially those incidents in Gupta house all those discussions and orders given by khushi felt really sweet..
after seeing all those names of you people did I realise how much I missed those things the jealously when you get to hug asr, all those giggles when you use all those superficial adjectives for yourself,then those poor people kinda thots I get when I see aruni not getting any hug and at last the anticipation regarding the details of my entry ausum dii
the last para here when arshi get to know about pregnancy was heart warming and beautiful loved it to core...
waiting for next update hope will get it before your vacation
Arshi67 thumbnail
Indu, I love the attention to detail you have in your stories.
And your understanding and love for your protagonists always make your updates a pleasure to read.

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update !!! finally khushi is pregnant and when she became pregnant she didn't even came to know about it.. good to see her dabba service have gone to such heights.. khushi taking a break from her business for her baby and for her husband's relief was amazing.. loved the update..  πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Aww it was so beautiful!!
Thnks for pm
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ha ha! What the! Induji with the state of the art hospital!πŸ˜† Ahem! Have I heard of doctor saahiba before? What the! Upar se Arnav's friend! What the! She was the first to realize that Khushi is pregnant! What the! Lots of love and hugs to Induji for this fantastic treat! What the!πŸ˜†
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 8

I am extremely sorry for the delay. Chapter 8 was very nice. It was very thoughtful of the family to leave them alone so that they can open up to each other. Arnav thinking he was the one to make Khushi agree to accompany him to Andaman while it was Khushi playing her tricks on Arnav was very interesting.  

Part 9

It was a beautiful update. Each and every emotion came out beautifully. Arnav is right in his place. Khushi was asking for his life. He couldn't risk Khushi for anything. But again its her happiness that matters the most to him. I felt very bad for him. Khushi was not wrong either. I loved how she realized that her wish to have a child was taking a toll on Arnav and she would never want to put him in such a situation where he has to sacrifice his peace of mind for her happiness. These are the lines that I liked the most: 

"Be practical Khushi.  You are asking me to risk every happiness in my life, my very life because I will cease to exist if anything happens to you. Tum mujse meri zindagi maang rahi ho.  Jaanti ho?" 

Finally Arnav gave in. He can never deny Khushi. He drew his much needed strength from Khushi's faith in him. You have described their intimacy aesthetically. Loved it. 

Part 10

And they are back. It was great to see both Arnav and Khushi back in their element. Their moments were lovely. We got to learn about the South Indian culture too. It was a nice touch. The ending was very sweet. 

Part 11

It was a sweet update. Khushi's wish has become her obsession and it doesn't seem healthy. It was very sweet of Arnav to follow her instructions without objecting even once. I liked the way he tried to make her understand without upsetting her. It was a nice chapter. 

Part 12 

LOL trust Arnav to say what the in such a situation. It was cute. Their moments with the rest of the family were lovely. They reminded me of the movie Hum saath saath hai. Nice update. Thanks for all the five PMs :)
Edited by RizArshi - 9 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: RizArshi

Part 8

I am extremely sorry for the delay. Chapter 8 was very nice. It was very thoughtful of the family to leave them alone so that they can open up to each other. Arnav thinking he was the one to make Khushi agree to accompany him to Andaman while it was Khushi playing her tricks on Arnav was very interesting.  

Part 9

It was a beautiful update. Each and every emotion came out beautifully. Arnav is right in his place. Khushi was asking for his life. He couldn't risk Khushi for anything. But again its her happiness that matters the most to him. I felt very bad for him. Khushi was not wrong either. I loved how she realized that her wish to have a child was taking a toll on Arnav and she would never want to put him in such a situation where he has to sacrifice his peace of mind for her happiness. These are the lines that I liked the most: 

"Be practical Khushi.  You are asking me to risk every happiness in my life, my very life because I will cease to exist if anything happens to you. Tum mujse meri zindagi maang rahi ho.  Jaanti ho?" 

Finally Arnav gave in. He can never deny Khushi. He drew his much needed strength from Khushi's faith in him. You have described their intimacy aesthetically. Loved it. 

Part 10

And they are back. It was great to see both Arnav and Khushi back in their element. Their moments were lovely. We got to learn about the South Indian culture too. It was a nice touch. The ending was very sweet. 

Part 11

It was a sweet update. Khushi's wish has become her obsession and it doesn't seem healthy. It was very sweet of Arnav to follow her instructions without objecting even once. I liked the way he tried to make her understand without upsetting her. It was a nice chapter. 

Part 12 

LOL trust Arnav to say what the in such a situation. It was cute. Their moments with the rest of the family were lovely. They reminded me of the movie Hum saath saath hai. Nice update. Thanks for all the five PMs :)

Mwaaah! Risat for commenting pasrt by part ...πŸ€—  Was missing you badly on my pages.
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Hello Dear readers,
So Sorry for the delayed reply.  I have a situation with my left arm and it is in a brace now.  I am unable to type very well with one finger only - lol!  it's funny when I think about how i am typing even thisπŸ˜ƒ

that said, please do hang in there.  I hope I can count on your support - will update in a few weeks :)

Like Khushi's pregnancy my efforts to get the story out is facing all kinds of unexpected interruptions.  But we both will triumph as you see, because we have you loving readers :)

Thanks in advance.

For those celebrating - Have a great 4th of July Weekend!

Louve,
Indu.