Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Self indulgence. Hug from Arnav. πŸ˜‘ Res
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Me and Sangha ji only get to scan Khushi, while you enjoy hugs from ASR. MAN!!! πŸ˜”
anyways, what better than a business to distract Khushi! Absolutely loved the concept of the catering service... By the way, Shukla ji's wife should be Manju ji πŸ˜Š That was her name in the show.

Wishing you could update sooner πŸ€” 
Love Ya!
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
V nice :-) well written chapter Indu . . . .
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Me and Sangha ji only get to scan Khushi, while you enjoy hugs from ASR. MAN!!! πŸ˜”

anyways, what better than a business to distract Khushi! Absolutely loved the concept of the catering service... By the way, Shukla ji's wife should be Manju ji πŸ˜Š That was her name in the show.

Wishing you could update sooner πŸ€” 
Love Ya!

Ha,ha,ha... I am saving the best hugs for you for the last.  Wait till Sharadaji aur Arunji ka entry πŸ˜‰
And I promise will try my best to update sooner this time.  Pinky promise.

Thanks for Manjuji's name, was trying to recall.  Waise maine mega episode wala update diya, badle me aap ho Aruniji jo bilkul Laad Governor ki tarah chota say comment diya...  Hum aapse gussa haiπŸ€”

Arrey arrey , just kidding πŸ˜‰  Kaisa chal raha hai?  Surgery appointments done kya?

Keep reading, reporting  and commenting.
Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 9 years ago
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi, am a new reader. I came across your FF Pyaar in Pink City and loved it.. then I went on to read all other stories in your index and here I am finally... All your stories are so beautifully written...
pls pm me when you update next..
eagerly waiting for the next update 😊
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOW lovely update Indu. So finally the update where Arnav - Khushi discovered that they are expecting is here. And the title is most apt for this update. I thought 'what the' and 'Unbelievable' would be the two words that Arnav would have said for this beautiful phase in their life. So I am happy my guess turned out correct. 

And I loved the way you have chalked out the growth in Khushi after her marriage and after she started her Dabba service. This is the growth I wanted to see in KKGSR after marriage not the Mrs.India track. So our Khushi has become a business-woman in her own might and is really taking things in her stride. Loved the way Khushi has delegated her work, slowly but surely ASR's business acumen is rubbing off on Khushi. 

And now we are in the final stages of Khushi's pregnancy. I love the way you are tracing their journey from the time they tried for baby to now when they are waiting for the kid to be born side by side along with both Arnav's and Khushi's thoughts. Now I am ready to see the protective ASR who wouldn't allow any thing to happen to Khushi. He would take the whole house on his head to protect Khushi from any harm and our Khushi being the sanka devi she is, she is sure bound to get into problems. Waiting to read the next part of Kuch Kathi Kuch meethi Intezar ke pal story. Update soon. See this time I commented much earlier. 
Edited by psarada - 9 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

WOW lovely update Indu. So finally the update where Arnav - Khushi discovered that they are expecting is here. And the title is most apt for this update. I thought 'what the' and 'Unbelievable' would be the two words that Arnav would have said for this beautiful phase in their life. So I am happy my guess turned out correct. 

And I loved the way you have chalked out the growth in Khushi after her marriage and after she started her Dabba service. This is the growth I wanted to see in KKGSR after marriage not the Mrs.India track. So our Khushi has become a business-woman in her own might and is really taking things in her stride. Loved the way Khushi has delegated her work, slowly but surely ASR's business acumen is rubbing off on Khushi. 

And now we are in the final stages of Khushi's pregnancy. I love the way you are tracing their journey from the time they tried for baby to now when they are waiting for the kid to be born side by side along with both Arnav's and Khushi's thoughts. Now I am ready to see the protective ASR who wouldn't allow any thing to happen to Khushi. He would take the whole house on his head to protect Khushi from any harm and our Khushi being the sanka devi she is, she is sure bound to get into problems. Waiting to read the next part of Kuch Kathi Kuch meethi Intezar ke pal story. Update soon. See this time I commented much earlier. 

Yes indeed you did πŸ˜ƒ  
What the!  you guessed the titleπŸ˜‰
Thak you for the nice long comment.  Loved to read it.  there is still a lot tha Khushi grows to be.  Pregancy is a lifechanger and it inspires people in different ways allowing them to see things in a new perspective with fresh pairs of eyes.

Technically now, there is a month o pregnancy left, but thats enough time to explore in flash back the highnotes and low notes that she had hit between nov/dec 2013 to present time in story time which is July 2014.😊

Keep reading and commenting.  Feels good to be back and having enough time to respond to comments and not just posting my updates.  May DM keep helping find time to keep doing it.
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

Ha,ha,ha... I am saving the best hugs for you for the last.  Wait till Sharadaji aur Arunji ka entry πŸ˜‰
And I promise will try my best to update sooner this time.  Pinky promise.

Thanks for Manjuji's name, was trying to recall.  Waise maine mega episode wala update diya, badle me aap ho Aruniji jo bilkul Laad Governor ki tarah chota say comment diya...  Hum aapse gussa haiπŸ€”

Arrey arrey , just kidding πŸ˜‰  Kaisa chal raha hai?  Surgery appointments done kya?

Keep reading, reporting  and commenting.

Chota wala comment sorry dear πŸ˜• Next time bada wala
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Im surprised it wasn't a im pregnant dammit! Rather that the what the... . I love how Arnav has helped her grow her own business, making it flourish, he has the midas touch.. Amazed she didn't realise she was pregnant before. The nausea woul have been bv the first born

il be back...
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Chota wala comment sorry dear πŸ˜• Next time bada wala

Chota ho ya bada, hai mere liye dono bhi pyare.  Mwaah!!!  
remember this too shall passπŸ€—