Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
good wala  going upi
heheh I loved it
update dey na please
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly meko toh yaad he ni tha ki ye characters Rolling Hearts se liye hain.. 😛

coming to this.. i loved it...

Rey singing song... haaye... *drowns*

and.he litrelly ordered Kria... ROFL... 🤣

i loved this one...

Nile aur Filamentous bhi update kardo mataa... *begs* 😭
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 3 

She spread herself on bed, his words ringing in her mind constantly.
Why he had so much affect on her?
Answer to it- She is an Idiot? And of course she do think the same after behaving nastily in front of him every time.

"Duff.." She sighed thinking about their relationship from past 20 years.. Everything was so cute...Just like a fairy tale.. 2 kids wearing pink school dress...sitting together and playing with colorful clay...

Both use to study together in Kindergarten and High School since theirs was the only famous school for the student's of Affluent family. She hailed from a business family and His Dad was a famous director.

It was obvious that these two strong personalities clashed at several points of life...And it was the only thing that kept them apart.

She use to one of those girl who kept her attitude high all the time, with her style being different from any normal girl. And he was one of those boys who didn't liked approaching girl's on their own..Ego issue's were there but it was certainly impossible to avoid each other..And how they even could? They had to face each other everyday- every hour as they both represented as the Chief head's of Cultural society of their school.

But it seemed like Life had planned something else for them.. After school as usual..their ways parted but not their hearts.

" You are an Idiot Reyaansh..." She hissed with a smiled playing along her glossy lips. She closed her eyes to re-visualize that farewell day...when she came to know about his feelings..

It was their farewell party and all their group decided to play some "Truth revealing" game so that everyone can open up and speak about the secret's of their school life, so they decided to play truth and Dare...
And that was the game which cleared all the doubts about him in her mind Or vice versa?.
"Reyaansh..Tell us about the girl whom you wished to Date?" Swayum asked an hesitant Rey. Everyone hooted for him but he was looking at her constantly from the time the question was asked to him and she felt a pinch in her heart.. Was the answer "Kriya?"
But definitely.. there was something which always connected her to him... Something more tender..Something more than attraction..Something more than...

"Stop it.." She jerked her head.. "Now You get out from my head..." She cribbed, pointing at photo-frame which captured a picture of both giving a weak forceful smile.

"You know what... You are a big jerk... And Dumb too... You can't do anything than Singing! Now don't give that Stupid smile to me.." She spoke to his image.

"And you know what. Yes.. I will surely come to Alumni meet... And dazzle around...Like a star... Clicking pictures with old boyfriend's of mine.. And you'll be kissing your guitar..." She chuckled..

She lay on her back, staring at ceiling...smiling, keeping that photo-frame near to her heart. And just as soon as she closed her eyes to sleep, her phone ranged.
She saw the caller ID, it was from her manager.

"God, Don't I deserve a Sleep?" She sighed.
"Yes Meera.. Say?" She spoke to other person on phone, only to know that there was a photo-shoot happening within 2 hour's and she was called as the main model of that company refused at last moment and since the owner of the company was a good friend of her's , she had to do it.

"I'll be there on time.." She said before cutting the call and lay on bed for last breathing deep.

Hello Ladies.. and Gentlemen (If any :P)

I am so sorry for delay guys..
As some of you might be knowing.. I was having my Fresher's yesterday.. So I couldn't update..
Also since my college is on.. It is difficult to be regular.. But I will try my level best

Till then enjoy this one :)

Love :*
Edited by Incandescence. - 10 years ago
Meesocute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one...
So their relationship is from kindergarten...dey still hav not confessed..OMG dats why dey they are kriyaansh...
Dey love but can't say...
Pls pm me next time
Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res..
unres...

haye..it was awsum update..
loved it..
kriyaansh knw each other frm kindergarden..nyc
do update soon..

Edited by Abhilashaarsha - 10 years ago