padhai is boring🥱
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Vaishu.. tune ab tak apna OS complete nahi kiya.. 😭
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chal koi naah.. a hi toh mujhe ninni aa rahi hai..

I better go get some sleep.. tu tab tak thoda likh le ;)
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was cool update
Kriya hell irritated cuz of Rey
nd Rey every time never missing chance to irritating her
..ANVESHA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NICE UPDATE... CONTINUE SOON ! ðŸ˜Š
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.. loved it.. it was awesome... loved d way u showed kria's pout n rey desire n his want to propose her in a big manner n privately n not happy in making her wait loved d way u showed everything every emotions brilliantly.. kria s satisfied on seeing concern for her in his eyes yet angry on him.. waiting for next part ...

ps: loved d song... which movie???
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 12

She sat in quietly, waiting for this journey to end soon, she was highly pissed. And who else could be sane in this situation, where you expect him to confess but completely opposite happens and everything get spoiled. It was a mess, a perfect nasty mess, and she just needed to get out from it. He is dumb, exactly he is...extremely stupid...who deserves worst curses from her. She scoffed, exhaling a deep breath, fixing the seat belt, hearing him start the engine. And she saw him turn to her, as if he was trying to speak something to her but before he could utter any word, she turned the music on, cutting him off.

And he accepted his defeat, accelerating the car knowing that she won't talk to him at any cost, after she was his Battcutter...Ziddi Baatcutter' he murmured under his breath.

"Did you say anything?" She questioned him angrily.

"Ahh... No... And moreover you won't even let me say anything... Right?" He answered her back.

"Exactly... I won't" She shot back at him, indicating how angry she was.

"Cool..." He muttered feebly, concentrating on driving.

Shit! What did you do kria...This was the perfect time to ask him about...Err...And you have lost it girl...'

She let out silent curses. And now...He won't say what he was supposed to say...'
It was sometimes utterly irritating when boys do exactly opposite of what you want, and currently he was doing the same. She wanted him to apologize to her, but he on contrary was silent.

He slowed the car, pulling into side way of her house. He wasn't willing to let her go like this; He really needed it to end on a good note.

She heard the engine cut off, and quickly made her way out; walking towards the door and something inside pushed him to do the same.

"Kria...Wait..." He shouted from behind, making her turn around and stare with anger.

"Good night.." She hissed through her clenched teeth and started leaving.

"No...I mean... Yes... It was you..." He stammered, confused how to put things in one order.

She stopped for a moment, her heart suddenly stopped beating and her breath was caught in middle of her throat. She watched him from side, wanting him to speak it.

"Sorry?" She spoke out intentionally making him speak further...

"It was you...Whom I always wished to date..."He stammered, lowering his eyes with embarrassment of lying to her earlier.

"No, It's your Accounts Teacher" She said mercilessly, holding her laughter, inserting key in the lock.

"No...I just said...it...Bec..."He tried to justify his point but was interrupted by her. 

"Prove it!" She spoke out, after opening the door.
And he was left breathless, how in world can he prove this thing when he actually didn't had any brain to use?

She smiled on watching her tricks working on him; she stretched her arm to close the door.

"Good Night Reyaansh...And thanks for dropping me home..."She said with a calm smile.

He immediately stopped her from doing so, holding the door from closing. "Is this how you wish Good night?" He said with a smirk leaving her baffled. He entered inside, locking the door.

And before she could battle or show any sort of reflex, he pulled her close, his palm pressed into her small waist.

"You needed the proof...Humm..."He said enacting her.

He leaned closer, until he smelled her brown hairs, feeling her chest move meticulously with each breath, His fingers tracing soft patterns on her back and finally she felt his hot lips caressing her's.

It was ecstatic, the way he always initiates, making her lose every sense and get along with him.
After finally getting what he wanted, he stepped back, gazing at her flushed form. 

"You still need a proof?" He whispered in air. And she smiled, hiding her gaze.

"Good night..." She said, and this time her voice was melodious, without any anger flake.
"So...Will you be my Date?" He asked her, running his fingers through her long hairs.

"I said Good night..." She said, failing to hide her blush. And he smiled watching her pink cheeks and her loving smile.

"So I take that as a Yes?" He said breathless...

"Good Night Reyaansh..." She spoke again, this time pushing him towards the door, finally making him stand on the other side.

"Kria...Suno to ek baar... Kal hum... Bahar...Kahin Dur...Date pe chale?" He completed saying his words while she was pushing him out.

"Yes...Now Good Night..." She said.

"Good night..."He cooed in his calm voice, running his fingers through his hairs, with a smile so foolish reaching his eyes.

He turned around to face his car, and jolted back when he heard her call his name. She came running, crashing in his chest, burying her face on his shoulder blades.

And he looked at her, amazed yet pleasant.

"Good night..." She wished him, planting a soft kiss on his right cheek.

He brushed his cheek slightly, feeling her touch, watching her walk back to the door.

"Good Night kria..." He said feebly, watching her close the door, and in all the time her pink cheeks and her smile didn't went unnoticed from his eyes.

'Good night...'He repeated his words, smiling.

The End

Hello Friends :)

First of all, Sorry for being late with this Update.
I was just consumed whole week, And today I just had to do it.

And secondly :) Here's the end =] I hope you liked it.

And Thanks each one of you for being so supportive :D

Love you all 🤗
:'D

I just don't have words right now.  I Bid a good bye to all of you saying this much only.
I'll be inactive, in terms of writing for some time. Don't know when I will resume. But I will surely let you know, If I will :)

Love :*

Edited by Incandescence. - 10 years ago
sanju_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its beautiful ending. .
Finally rey confessed. . . .
Kitne gdn8 bolegi. . . Yeh dono. . .