Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

OK who was not offered this role? I think that list might just be shorter🤣

Ohhh god 🤣🤣
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

OK who was not offered this role?  I think that list might just be shorter🤣

exactly 😆.. seeing that Aham chose or was chosen as late as one month before the show started.. 😛 while many others were 6 months to years with the project by then..

Well thanks to Kapil Nirmal for not picking 😳
Hiranya13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
im also glad that he did not bag the show cause aham sharma is the best and no one apart from him can do this much justice and such a wonderful job as karna...aham is the best for this role in fact all the actors in the new mahabharat are made to play the roles that they had played so glad that it was aham who was approached and signed for the role of karna...👏
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked aham as karna because he had that fire and angst in his eyes! don't know muvh abt kapil so can't say much!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
He could not have done justice to the character of Karna like Aham did . I've seen his works in 2-3 serials , he can not act 5% as good as Aham can . 😆
Actually Aham Sharma was the best casting decision of this Starbharat . 😊
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 9 years ago
shafji thumbnail
I guess kapil would be the best choice for karn's character.   I have seen the fire & anger in kapil's earlier shows. . He would do 100% justice with karna character
But aham was also too good.. but he looked a bit younger for pandas jeyeshth bharata. .
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jo bit gayi so baat gayi. Waise i liked Shaheer Sheikh, Saurabh & Pooja the most from StarBharat. I like these Pandavas more then the Previous one in acting . . . . . But Mukesh Khanna , Pankaj Dheer & Punit Issar are Unparallel, specially Mukeshji , nobody can match his level of acting as Bhism . . . . . . But still Arav & Aham did good job . . . .Regarding this actor he might be good or not, but as i said Jo bit gayi so baat gayi just my Pov. Thanks for sharing :) Edited by VS-Cool - 9 years ago
yogini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank god it was changed otherwise we couldn't get chance to see such splendid performance of handsome Aham Sharma
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs
I knew nothing about him😕 
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aham sharma was perfect as karna