.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Riddhu finally a post from you!! πŸ€—
*Sigh*
NOthing much I have to say..cause Im tired of my ranting myself..lolπŸ˜†
The dialogues were downright cheap and disgusting with Zoe made to feel like a commodity!! As if she is a candy and the chota bhai is demanding for it from his elder brother!!
W.O.W!!
And I have no words to describe Ayaan and Shireen..I wonder how are they even considered sane individuals!!
All these while I knew Shireen lacked a brain, but today I realized she lacked a heart too!!
Ayaan was the epitome of selfishnes!! Just wow!!
Rashid talked sense, only to be snubbed by Shireen..FANTASTIC!!

Acting wise, it was simply superlative..KSG,SJ,VM all were phenomenal!!πŸ‘ But nomatter what happens, this show has gone down the drains!!
The essence, the beauty is lost!!
Moreover, the SENSITIVITY is lost!!!

Kudos to MRS.GUL KHAN!! STANDING OVATION!! πŸ‘
_Ridz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muski-sjm-SK

Ayaan sed Ab sab aapke haath mein hn bhaijaan...i mean how dude...did u ask 4m Zoya...n how vd no hesitation he sayz  Main Apki dulhann maangney aaya hun...*No Shame*  aap hi kehte the njma aur nikhat mein aap fark nahi rakhte toh...still Asad Still Cant you see d selfishness of dis guy...just sit dwn n think how mch ds ayaan loves you...wt has he done for you NOTHINGGG Just rememberd you wn he needed smthng n just ruining ur lyfe...called you Sautela at tymes bt stilll...grrr Asad is too much he dnt see itt...n here zoya too she olso wasnt expecting dis 4m Ayaan wt he sed 2day...i mean WTH...d way he sed i want zoya he seemd lyk as if dey both r in love n asad came in btween dem..cheee ayaan i hated u olways n now even more...Gul just give sum sense 2 Asad...dnt mke him such a blynd lover for d so called bro sisters...dt was sooo grrr for ayaan sayng zoya chahiye bas nikkah k natak k liye till Nikhats Marriage...huh wat is she on LOAN...n Ridz i hav no sympathy for Nikkhat ol dis mess is coz of her...marriage isnt evrythng...shez d big time weak chracter in QH Frm day1 evrythng going around asad doing evrythng for her sake i hate her πŸ˜‘ Only AsYa n Rashid 4 a chng were gud..b it wtevr he still thot abt asad n sed it v cant ruin Asadz lyfe 

precap..is still nt out of my head *Mr.Khan Muje Nahi Jaana* πŸ˜­

i hate everyone man...i can kill everyone... every effing character is selfish man.. except My AsYa...all of them think about themselves ... i will shoot Gul if she does not sideline this sibling love in the near future πŸ˜‘
_Ridz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohu_ksgian

Riddhu finally a post from you!! πŸ€—
*Sigh*
NOthing much I have to say..cause Im tired of my ranting myself..lolπŸ˜†
The dialogues were downright cheap and disgusting with Zoe made to feel like a commodity!! As if she is a candy and the chota bhai is demanding for it from his elder brother!!
W.O.W!!
And I have no words to describe Ayaan and Shireen..I wonder how are they even considered sane individuals!!
All these while I knew Shireen lacked a brain, but today I realized she lacked a heart too!!
Ayaan was the epitome of selfishnes!! Just wow!!
Rashid talked sense, only to be snubbed by Shireen..FANTASTIC!!

Acting wise, it was simply superlative..KSG,SJ,VM all were phenomenal!!πŸ‘ But nomatter what happens, this show has gone down the drains!!
The essence, the beauty is lost!!
Moreover, the SENSITIVITY is lost!!!

Kudos to MRS.GUL KHAN!! STANDING OVATION!! πŸ‘

no Sohu u took the wrong name.. she is Gul Muqaddar Khan πŸ˜‘
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
karan was brilliant today
nice post
about ayaan no comments
chibi_deea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with each and every point. Ayaan has some nerves. In the begging of the episode he called Asad and talked to him without any sign of remorse. And the way he left Asad's room really bothered me. It was like a business deal for him: "this is what I have to offer take it or leave it". Like Shirin he always expects Asad to make the sacrifice. I would like to ask Shirin what the he** did she ever sacrifice for Asad or Najma's well being? Oh yeah, she cursed them so now Asad should feel like he is in debt to her and should save her family. Would she ever sacrifice Rashid? I don't think so. Dilshad would better make her swallow her words because unlike others Asad does care about his siblings. Also, Zoya should speak up and tell everyone she is not anyone's property. She always used to fight for women's rights and here she has the right to say no, no one should decide her life. 
sanamkhan23 thumbnail
now whattt how will zoya comeback its asya fans dream if ayaan is that much slfish he willnot let her go and this track willbe big one alll trp and fans r not mad who will follow this crap now what can w dooo
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RiDz_rox

no Sohu u took the wrong name.. she is Gul Muqaddar Khan πŸ˜‘

Oh yesπŸ₯±
All Gul deserves now is a slap of muqaddar on her FACE😑
_Ridz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chibi_deea

I agree with each and every point. Ayaan has some nerves. In the begging of the episode he called Asad and talked to him without any sign of remorse. And the way he left Asad's room really bothered me. It was like a business deal for him: "this is what I have to offer take it or leave it". Like Shirin he always expects Asad to make the sacrifice. I would like to ask Shirin what the he** did she ever sacrifice for Asad or Najma's well being? Oh yeah, she cursed them so now Asad should feel like he is in debt to her and should save her family. Would she ever sacrifice Rashid? I don't think so. Dilshad would better make her swallow her words because unlike others Asad does care about his siblings. Also, Zoya should speak up and tell everyone she is not anyone's property. She always used to fight for women's rights and here she has the right to say no, no one should decide her life. 

i know.. his leaving Asad's room was so abrupt.. and as if Zoya is a commodity... he wil borrow her till Nikhat's marriage is done and then will return... can i hit him under the belt??? πŸ˜‘😑 
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Truly said Ridz... I completely agree to you...
_Ridz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohu_ksgian

Oh yesπŸ₯±
All Gul deserves now is a slap of muqaddar on her FACE😑

i dont believe i am saying this but i want QH TRP to be hell down πŸ˜‘