_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I am speechless after today's epi..i mean how can a person be so ruthlessly selfish... He has called Asad sautela time and again... shouted on him like he is no one in his life... married his fiancee that too on their nikah day and then he comes and expect Asad  to spoon feed him like every time and solve his problems??? I mean why ??? what does he owe to him to be such selfless and sacrifice his own love???  And Shireen ... She can insult dilshad and Asad in front of every one in all possible occasions, calls them fake  and then demands him to show his true love for his siblings... Give me break dude.. are u serious??? Is Asad here to sort out things of the family which has given him nothing but pain... i just cannot take these two idiotic horrendous  people shouting on my TV screen... What the hell man??? 

And Asad why i mean WHY are u so selfless??? u just cannot sacrifice every bloody time...and that too for people who does not even deserve... yes my heart goes out to Nikhat... this poor girl is trying to get married since the beginning of the show .. and breaking of your relation that too a huge number of times does hurt but that does not mean Asad will just sacrifice his love... every time Ayaan will complicate things and Asad will come as a savior... and even after this he will be certified as sautela... this is beyond disgusting man... and where is Zoya and Humzie in all this??? Yes she was a huge part of the mistake.. but is she supposed to do this favor to Nikhat whom she does not even know properly??? and Humzie what the hell is her fault in all this??? 

And do they really think that gold digger bhaiseena bi will agree for the marriage if only Zoya comes to their place.. dude she cares a hang about ZoYaan.. all she wants is money...are the people of SM blind??? 

Gul i am sorry u always say Zoya is your replica but i guess Shireen is your replica...this is the most disgusting twist with no logic whatsoever ... 

And why the hell they have to use the M word regularly that too more than once 😡 ...

P.S. KSG was superlative.. flawless... 😳😳 i love him busss... starting from please kahiye yeh mazaak hain to pushing ayaan.. how he touched his forehead and cried... to the precap's aapko humare mohabbat par yakeen hain na... 😭😭 
P.P.S. SJ and Vik were brilliant too 👏👏 

Moral of the story : Gul has bad story, bad script, bad twist but good actors but even they cant save the show 

Edited by RiDz_rox - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so..who can save the show now..
Gul ..you yourself...
THE LEAP OF FAITH..BACK FIRED..
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey ridz
long time...

lovely post
i hate the character Ayan...honestly am just watching cuz they brilliant actors so i could stand the scenes...Gul has butchered his character...disgusting

poor Asad...i only feel him sorry i want him to let zoya go and let her learn a lesson...!!! as well as for ayan...!!!
_Ridz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: EternalFrission

hey ridz
long time...

lovely post
i hate the character Ayan...honestly am just watching cuz they brilliant actors so i could stand the scenes...Gul has butchered his character...disgusting

poor Asad...i only feel him sorry i want him to let zoya go and let her learn a lesson...!!! as well as for ayan...!!!

i want to bloody strangle Ayaan ... every time he wants Asad to sort out his mess and then he will come and call his sautela according to his wish... i mean is Asad some robot to do things according to his wishes 😡😡 
_Ridz_ thumbnail

as if i dont konw 😆😆 ...i love him too..buss is busss 😳😳 
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well Man!
this show is getting hilarious day by day...
every passing episode shows me that how much height illogicality can achieve,,,

Ayaan proved emself a bas***d, and i saw same b***h face in shireen's as seen @ haseena b's place and 4 months back @ reception of some family where she challenge asad's fidelity.

How ayaan can disrupt asad's life, heart n emotions over n over again?
and shireen how she can even expec from asad to sacrifice his love for these bl***y people??

well felt so so bad fah asad n zoya today,,,

zoya got enough numb by the whole drama that she couldn't even react properly due to the fear of outcome...

and Asad... he won the show n hearts of his fans again,, he is KSG... would nail out in every situation...

most sensible of all was Asad,,,
he gave me a ONe Man Show to watch!!
loved em so much...

annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ayan ko bas bhaijaan ka faida uthana hai,pehle bike cahta tha ab dulhan vi cahiye
selfish kahika
_Ridz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maliaa

well Man!
this show is getting hilarious day by day...
every passing episode shows me that how much height illogicality can achieve,,,

Ayaan proved emself a bas***d, and i saw same b***h face in shireen's as seen @ haseena b's place and 4 months back @ reception of some family where she challenge asad's fidelity.

How ayaan can disrupt asad's life, heart n emotions over n over again?
and shireen how she can even expec from asad to sacrifice his love for these bl***y people??

well felt so so bad fah asad n zoya today,,,

zoya got enough numb by the whole drama that she couldn't even react properly due to the fear of outcome...

and Asad... he won the show n hearts of his fans again,, he is KSG... would nail out in every situation...

most sensible of all was Asad,,,
he gave me a ONe Man Show to watch!!
loved em so much...

this ZoYaan nautanki is giving me creeps big time.. for the first time i am happy QH TRP is low.. coz Gul and CVs only understand one language TRP 
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
Ayaan sed Ab sab aapke haath mein hn bhaijaan...i mean how dude...did u ask 4m Zoya...n how vd no hesitation he sayz  Main Apki dulhann maangney aaya hun...*No Shame*  aap hi kehte the njma aur nikhat mein aap fark nahi rakhte toh...still Asad Still Cant you see d selfishness of dis guy...just sit dwn n think how mch ds ayaan loves you...wt has he done for you NOTHINGGG Just rememberd you wn he needed smthng n just ruining ur lyfe...called you Sautela at tymes bt stilll...grrr Asad is too much he dnt see itt...n here zoya too she olso wasnt expecting dis 4m Ayaan wt he sed 2day...i mean WTH...d way he sed i want zoya he seemd lyk as if dey both r in love n asad came in btween dem..cheee ayaan i hated u olways n now even more...Gul just give sum sense 2 Asad...dnt mke him such a blynd lover for d so called bro sisters...dt was sooo grrr for ayaan sayng zoya chahiye bas nikkah k natak k liye till Nikhats Marriage...huh wat is she on LOAN...n Ridz i hav no sympathy for Nikkhat ol dis mess is coz of her...marriage isnt evrythng...shez d big time weak chracter in QH Frm day1 evrythng going around asad doing evrythng for her sake i hate her 😡 Only AsYa n Rashid 4 a chng were gud..b it wtevr he still thot abt asad n sed it v cant ruin Asadz lyfe 

precap..is still nt out of my head *Mr.Khan Muje Nahi Jaana* 😭
Edited by Muski-sjm-SK - 10 years ago
_Ridz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: annanyaksgian

ayan ko bas bhaijaan ka faida uthana hai,pehle bike cahta tha ab dulhan vi cahiye

selfish kahika

exactly.. fist he messes up everything.. then comes with a cry baby face to Asad.. then forgets everything what his brother has done for him 😡😡