Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaheen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That was a BLAST!!!
Seriously how do you managed to write such an extra ordinary story!!!
Must say u r a great writer!
Loved it
crazygurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that was fantastic...i literally cried all my way through...only at the end...the tears became tears of joy...:)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is just so so awesome...I was wondering if Khushi is acting because she realized his reluctance in this relationship...and thats the case...what I love most how after falling in love Arnav didn't stop trying...but from Khushi's POV she is right doing this...he so deserved this...just loved how he presented his case...the rain of kisses...making Khushi kiss him...superb...and finally his sorry...telling her to forget everything but not him...this is fabulous...thanks for the mail...
nhrb thumbnail
u said it's a long os & i felt after reading..oh no itni jaldi khatam hogaye?i wish to read more abt  work -in -progress wife khushi & madly-in- love fiance Arnav.
beautiful os. loved it.
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
People who believe in karma says that it will come and bite you in the ass, and in this case I thought Arnav deserves whatever he got.
I understand that they where different people when they got engaged but it doesn't give him the right to play with someones feeling. Arnav had his own reason for not want to marry Khushi and you cant say that they where stupid reason because we are talking about marriage here, a life time commitment. But he should have talked to her and let her know how he felt. Then go and fall for the same girl whom he couldn't wait to get away from was something amazing. Must say well played Khushi and Arnav called her stupid. He got taste his own medicine. Now he knows how she felt and how he will feel if he lost her.

Lovely OS! Keep on writing like this!
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it. Very sweet story.
So Khushi got her revenge and then later got her Prince Charming too! 
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankkkuuu sooo much Vats...U made my day i mean night...:)
Jb maine FREAKISHLY LONG ka word parha to I was all smiles...
N while reading it I was lost in another world,,considering Gupta House as Garima Nwas n Khushi's room as shown in drama...
Whattt a lovely fantastic awesome story...
This Arnav is adorable,,,crying in front of his Fiance's house,,Then confronting her in his only one way ANGER...khushi's traditional side is her real charm...
Lovveedd it...Finally get something to pass these 3 4 days in INTEZAAR of MKM-2 Chap 24...:)
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vats, what an awesome OS again... πŸ‘
I just loved, loved it again... Half way through the OS, I had an inkling that she may be faking it given Arnav's previous hostility & behavior towards her... This may just be her ploy to let him off the hook, so was real glad to know that was the case...

Poor Khushi had to endure such insults from a snobbish Arnav, then how could any self-respecting girl want to marry a man like that?? Totally get her pain...

But it was good to see Arnav realize his mistakes & endure his share of rejection & suffer because of that... He did pay for his deeds rightfully...

But was glad to see him making up to Khushi in the end... The best thing that I liked was how he refused to return his ring, that was too cute... 

Fabulous story yet again πŸ‘ 

P.S. Still waiting to read Khushi's response to Arnav's statement in MKM II please jaldi se update karo... Waiting impatiently for that... πŸ˜†

Edited by pixiegirl - 10 years ago
ammavedu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing one
You have written beautifully
As they say u deserve what u do
arnav got taste of his own medicine and finally the story made its way
I guessed kushi is pretending and as guessed she was
Expecting more os like this
Thanks for pm
Anita05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This os is cute but i don t find this arnav really like arnav anyway i liked it thanks for the pm