Written update 16th september 2013 Jodha Akbar

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Jalal,being his usual loyal self to his badi ammi,reveals the hidden proof he had found,which would help him find the murderer.

Maham tries deviating his mind and indirectly points towards salima.Jalal rubbishes that possibility for obvious reasons. This leaves Maham even more worried.

Meanwhile,Jodha is busy with her routine pooja,a few of her maids are seated around her.

A messenger announces Jalal's arrival.The maids straighten up,but Jodha doesn't move an inch.

All the maids leave as Jalal enters.Recalling Jodha's mentioning of removing his shoes before entering her chamber(since krishna's idol was kept there),he removes his shoes and enters.

He patiently sits and waits for her pooja to finish.

Jodha takes her own time,not being bothered by his presence.He on the other grows restless.

She is finally done and she places the aarti thaali in front of him.This time though,he followed her previously given instructions to the T.

Pleased she was,but didn't let her expressions speak.

He then tells her about the box he had found and innocently asks her if she knew anything about it.Jodha misunderstands and thinks he is doubting her again.

Jalal clarifies,but she refuses to lidten.She breaks a glass bowl and places its example.Just like the glass bowl cannot be fixed,his mistakes cannot be rectified.

Jalal is fed up,he orders that the glass pieces be placed in his chamber.He tells Jodha that he will prove ger wrong.As he puts on his shoes again,Jodha is amazed.

Maham,hamida and itgers are discussing humayun's death.Maham realises that there was a look alike of his.An idea brews in her mind.she then leaves.

More javeeda and maham conversations take place. 

BhagwanDas advices Bhaarmal to go back to Amer,they needed him there.Bhaarmal disagrees and says they needed him here more.Maan and Bhagwan indirectly praise Jalal.Bhaarmal decides to go back.

Salima and Jodha discuss about the box.Jodha is left wondering,why would anybody try to put salima in trouble?

Jalal is in deep thought as the box stays in his palm.He is left wondering.Someone was playing with the lives of three of his wives.That was just unacceptable.

Little Rahim peeps and sees Jalal with the box.

He runs off to Jodha and confesses that he had stolen a particular box and had placed it in salima's chamber.

Jodha understands which box this was.She asks Rahim to describe all the events that led to this.She then realuses that it was Maham who had poisoned the 'kesar'

Precap :Maham confesses to Jalal.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜Š
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx 4 such a nyc update 😊

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this witch beat them at the game, but I think when ruku find out about this she will realize that it was MA all along.
I have a feeling that maybe she will try to kill Jodha or create more misunderstanding between Jalal and Jodha
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u for the update
I am glad MA is confessing tom
I can't take another week of this investigation
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is ekta's show 😆 MA wont try to kill jodha its too early 4 dt they'll show mind games b/w jodha n MA 4 d tym being...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

Thank u for the update
I am glad MA is confessing tom
I can't take another week of this investigation

Do you really think MA is confessing??.. she is only doing reverse pyschology to trap jodha here.. Jalal is not going to believe it.. 

There is still time for this track to end.. 
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS updates what ekta mata did with jalal charcetr??
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update Disha. (:
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU...Maham confesses????? o_O