Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4Sobti thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wish you a Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns of the Day!! Have a bless Birthday 😃
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A very happy birthday to you Farha!!!!!!

Many Many Happy returns of the day.

May God bless you always and keep you happy along with your loved ones.

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

A very Hap-hap-Happy Birthday Farha !
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

🥳Happy Birthday Omoraboti 🥳
hav a wonderful nd memorable day
nd i dunno if commented on your ss or not Of Lemons nd limes
really enjoyed it...thank you 😊

Indi the thread looks amazing...great work ⭐️👏

WoW you r running two threads at a time...superlady 😉

incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely thread Indi! Love everything you've posted 😳

Happy Birthday Farha! 🤗

P.S: My main B'day message is on Pg 4 😛
Edited by .sobtian. - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Smile and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling your life with surprise & joy galore

Many many happy returns of the day Farha Apu...

Have something for you...

Bikaale on-line theko...Magbazar Kaaji Office er shamne jeye tomake scrap korbo...kal raat e tomar bashay amader daoat...
Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! the thread is so damm amazing! ❤️ Superb work!!
robinhood008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happiiee birthday!!!!

May god bless you and all your wishes come true!!!
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dear Farha

wishing u a very happy birthday

may ur life be lime and lemony 😉 and all ur Ds' (for desire) be fulfilled 👏
Edited by amus5 - 10 years ago
hnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Farhuuu!!!!! I think I am the odd one out in this thread. Hope people will not kick me from here.. Hee Hee

The moment I think of you, So many names come to my mind.

Queen of hearts
Queen of Smiles
Queen of love

Trust me I am not kidding. If anyone ask me this question in a rapid fire round, i would say the same. 😆

Normally, on a birthday thread I gather lots of readymade stuff and post it out but for you my heart says to be real and original. I was thinking thinking and thinking, yet I didn't knew how to put it into words. 

You are the best person that I came across till date ( Deeths please dont smirk, you are also the best 😉). You are smart, you are intelligent, warm and a very kind hearted person (I have never seen the other side of you so can't comment on that 😆). 

I wish the coming year and lots of unlimited years bring you the utmost joy and happiness which you deserve and yes you deserve a lottt. The fact is that I feel your heart is so pure and innocent that anyone would wish to be your friend. It is the magic of this day and time on which you were born that urges you to carry the fragrance of love and smiles wherever you pass through. I am very much thankful to God to create this magic on Earth 😉

Wish you a Very 
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
with a tight huggg. 🤗

I thought of dedicating a poem for you but falling short of words so thought of writing this. Hope you will like it. 😊

A lady in a light blue georgette and net saree, looking as elegant as ever adorned with matching earrings, sandals and nice heavy stylish brooch near the pallu walking through the corridor of the Star Cruise talking to herself.

"These two girls!!! They should atleast tell the venue properly. I wonder what surprise they prepared for me. I am already feeling so sleepy. Missing my dreams on ASR!!!. Ugh!!!"

As soon as she took right, she found two doors A & B. Now confused upon which one to open, she kept thinking. As she glanced towards the side, she read a board which said "Follow your heart". She asked hear heart which door is the correct. A for ASR!!! and B for Barun!!. Both sounds correct. Heheee..Thinking so, her hand followed to open the door A.

It was dark inside but very pleasant and cool. She closed the door and was waiting for the lights to be swtiched on as its a normal gesture to start a surprise. But no.. nothing of that sort happened. She called for someone and then the small spot lights started wandering here and there. She tried to concentrate on what was happening. She made it out that the room was decorated with blue and white balloons and many of them scattered on the floor, few words written here and there. She moved forward to see what was written so started walking from the left side of the room. She kept moving forward and read these words which were adorned with beautiful flowers and pearls.

On the left side of the wall

Tu hawa hai, fiza hai zameen ki nahin

Whatever you ask may you receive

Tu ghata hai tho fir kyun barasti nahin

Whatever you seek may you find

On the right side of the wall

Udti rehti hai tu panchiyon ki tarah

Whatever you wish may it be fulfilled

Aa mere aashiyane mein aa

On your Birthday and always

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

She let out a "VOWW" after reading it. Just a spotlight focused on her and she travelled to the center of the room wondering whats next.

No wonder she was breathing heavily as her heartbeats were skipping faster. Dhak dhak Dhak dhak.. She found a hand was coming from behind with a small cake and a single candle. She could feel few breaths near her ears and a husky voice said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARHU!!!". She was shocked, stunned confused. She felt her heart beat stopped as she knew whose voice is that. She turned around and found those eyes she was dreaming to see in real. Those eyes which can create magic for any girl on this earth. He again said  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARHU" . She was just smiling and asked him to call out her name again.

FARHU FARHU FARHU FARHUUU

Here two girls were shaking her waking her up outta dream.
N: Deethsss!!! What happened to her? She is smiling in sleep..I wonder whom is she dreaming of.
D: Oh no!!! I know who is in her dreams. I am also supposed to be there right!! Farhuu!! Wake up.
"N" bought a jug full of water and poured it on Farhu helplessly.

As soon as she opened her eyes, both the girls jumped on her and wished her Happy Birthday with all the hugs and kisses and on the other side Farhu was smirking on having to miss her dream but yet she smiled seeing her friends right out there trying to make her birthday special. She knew they have been planning this for almost an year and somehow they got a chance to travel on cruise together. So this has to be special and the dream was also special

In the evening, the situation was very much similare to her dream, the corridor, two doors and the board saying "Follow your heart". Yet she choose door B following her heart to be with her friends and opening the door B with lights switched on and

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by hnisha - 10 years ago