Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Piya1702

hmmm well there r many instances...my fav. phrase from jassi is "Jassi the Genius" & "Jhansi ki raani" by Raj...😳

oh phrase i mean story parts! 😳 i mean which phrase of the story u liked most ? πŸ˜ƒ my was Arman sir being madly in love with Jassi & at d same time he was lying .. he made d situation so pathetic yet he couldn't let go of her .. & yes Jealous Armaan Sir ☺️
Piya1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

oh phrase i mean story parts! 😳 i mean which phrase of the story u liked most ? πŸ˜ƒ my was Arman sir being madly in love with Jassi & at d same time he was lying .. he made d situation so pathetic yet he couldn't let go of her .. & yes Jealous Armaan Sir ☺️

yeah that one was definately the best phase of JJKN...Apu's acting was tooo gud then...😳
which episode was ur most fav. one??(in overall jjkn)
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piya1702

yeah that one was definately the best phase of JJKN...Apu's acting was tooo gud then...😳
which episode was ur most fav. one??(in overall jjkn)

EDIT :

sorry Shanti Di,we r talking things which r not related ..so shld we move from here? πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No pblms as long as the discussion is not prolonged
The topic started with Apus hairstyle and he can anyday be Armaan and Dev so it's fine

Yes would love to see APU as a mentor and a younger gal but he himself looks like a cute bachha who grows younger by the years so any one will blend beautifully 😳

Live feed I loved when he was doing a mock audition with Elli and the dialogues were fabulous for a scene where the actress is suppose to ask him for a confession and he refuses. Ur his character
He has a beautiful voice which is quite deep and modulates that's what attracts and makes the scene beautiful
...Jes... thumbnail
^Yes Di,i knw πŸ˜† he looks younger than many ppl 🀣 can't name them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...but i m die hard fan of such stories..there has been KTLK .. but it never reached d mark,so i want some good story & good actors β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

I m his typical fan girl & i find everything about him is so attractive & beautiful that i can't point out! ☺️

BTW,which show he was abt to do Di? πŸ€”
shanti05 thumbnail
No idea dear, wish I had known 😊
Now a days I don't watch much Indian drama infact none. I always start to watch something but I go back and think of APU would be great in a role wish his would be back soon !
Anyways glad Kaajjal and JJKN are online that keeps me glued.
I love the way Apurva romances on screen as it's more gestures through his eyes and spoken words which scale in the way he renders it. Newbies and many new shows are bold and are eye catchy but not of my taste .
Even in big boss loved the way he sang compare to the people going off beat. There is a melody in his voice and it hits the chord without instruments which is awesome

Shilpa also as a beautiful vocal asset . I remember during an interview with Ek Hazaron Mai she said he is a good singer but justified saying Shilpa is much better then him.
He is a wonderful husband and whatever is said that she is the one who over powers him is absolutely wrong as he is older than her and she respects him as a companion and husband. The way affection she shows is always taken in the sense that she takes the rule which is a big misconception
Piya1702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

No idea dear, wish I had known 😊
Now a days I don't watch much Indian drama infact none. I always start to watch something but I go back and think of APU would be great in a role wish his would be back soon !
Anyways glad Kaajjal and JJKN are online that keeps me glued.
I love the way Apurva romances on screen as it's more gestures through his eyes and spoken words which scale in the way he renders it. Newbies and many new shows are bold and are eye catchy but not of my taste .
Even in big boss loved the way he sang compare to the people going off beat. There is a melody in his voice and it hits the chord without instruments which is awesome

Shilpa also as a beautiful vocal asset . I remember during an interview with Ek Hazaron Mai she said he is a good singer but justified saying Shilpa is much better then him.
He is a wonderful husband and whatever is said that she is the one who over powers him is absolutely wrong as he is older than her and she respects him as a companion and husband. The way affection she shows is always taken in the sense that she takes the rule which is a big misconception

true...i loved his genuine self in BB7...n the way he cared for shilpa..the way he always guided her to keep cool...πŸ‘
he was the man of few words..but he always kepts his words n did whatever he said...never created any non-sense issues...😊
i miss his presence in the bb house as he was the first one to take fighters away from eachother...a true peacemaker...n yeah he never faked anything...TRUELY DIGNIFIED PERSON...😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Apurva is a non entertainer therefore the production got rid of him. A man of few words and kept his peace and stayed dignified which he is very much in the outside world.
The first time he was nominated by Andy and Sangram both didn't really have a solid reason to nominate him Andy was short of words n Sangram have a reason that he didn't support him for his captainship, which APU never has in the first place ackned also .

As his personality is extremely warm and a listener and not a fight creator big boss was not his cup of tea or would say he is to good for this show.
When Rahul Roy won he was in a league of calmness as a plus point for the show
With the trigger of TRP and masala needed APU dose not fit the bill even though if he was still in the show he would have emerged as the number one winner and got the trophy.

Even Shilpa I am sure she would never instigate fights and unless it's charged upon personally she would never indulge.

The production house used same tactics to pull both of them
Out I doubt the votes were counted also , I definitely found Shilpa entertaining and when both were in the same space they were just as normal couple in a house doing their chores
Piya1702 thumbnail
yup xactly...they were absolutely normal sweet couple doing their regular chores in the house...they werent even biased.the way others planned and evicted shilpa was sad...
but what was sadder was the way APU got evicted...i almost cried when he left BB house😭
Edited by Piya1702 - 10 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Yah,i agree ..i also heard many times she overpowers him & etc. .. but can't they see .. even if she does coz he lets her do so?? .. it is abt compatibility between two persons ..it can never be a plain walk .. sometimes ppl wld get hurt .. like i saw Shilpa felt so disastrous when Apu had d hair cut ..but then again they came back to same page ..so what is the heck here?? if u r committed to one person u shld give that person space too .. & also He relies on Shilpa like any other husband ..& every other husband & wife has this issue(which is not a issue at all,my mom also over powers my dad,so what?πŸ˜†) ..it is just nature of human to comment on others' personal lives & create a scene! πŸ€”

And abt BB .. we all knw how it is! πŸ˜† where a married couple never found doing anything wrong yet all other contestants were easily found!🀣
***sorry about my words 😳 ..plz don't get offended ..but i just can't bear such hypocrisy on National/International screen ..there should be a limit! 🀒