Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Apurva has done major main stream characters as lead role. For him to return to television he needs some cracking character which is out of the box storyline revolving. Society based shows are over whelming on Indian television and he will not be a part of it unless the character is highly interesting to the best of his satisfaction and focus oriented.
He always wanted to shift to out of the box type of characters where the character has lots of weigh and layered scalability which has been with his previous work also.

So it may be a whole before something pathbreaking hits him or if a really good role is on the platter he may take it . After big boss he was to be a lead in a daily soap as mentioned by Shilpa in an interview which was read , but due to the Mohawk hair cut it was maybe rejected or will have to wait till the required style is back for the character ie the hair length may necessary .

ASA was a masterpiece . Brilliant work by producer Nilanjana and awesome work by Apurva as DC. Real life character. Humans are grey and white most of the time and parameters and dynamics make them grey leaning towards black , yet at the end of the day they return to being white which proved with Apurva DC character . This show was baap of all the Indian dramas and reality show and the code TRP rule .
The most stupid decision of the so called new aged channel LifeOK was to axe a brilliant show like ASA.
The Indian dramas will never accept a change of path breaking shows and new waves as they are too dwelled into society based torturing problems I am convinced after seeing 2 decades of these dramas.

ASA is what every person who does a reality show or an Indian drama faces yet it's sad they axed the show which was one of the most entertaining in television history for the very reason TRP

I analyses scrutinized Apus character DC with all angles in ASA forum and exactly knew the dynamics it carried.

Ideally JJKN sequel would be great with a defined set of episodes and with technology & fashion and dreams a little bit of society and being the good looking parameters wish the producers give it a thought.
Apurva as Armaan sir again would be bliss!! 😳
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Shanti Di : u said it all πŸ‘
OMG! Hair cut ke wajah se role nahi hoga??!!! 😲 i will kill these idiots now! 😑🀒

haan ASA was such a great show ..i still rem,the way he went first time in Meenakshi's house & tried to convince her family ! 😳 & the way he admired Meenakshi! (sorry,if i m saying wrong name for d girlπŸ˜†) everybody took him to be bad but deep down he always showed a soft corner for her! ☺️ i didn't even get why d show got axed so early .. arreh bhai even Ekta shows tales time to get TRPs & even SLB's show too! 🀒

uff,i feel pity for indian audience ..why they just can't digest something refreshing!

& I also heard abt JJKN sequel ☺️ ..i saw even segment on that! but then again it didn't happen! πŸ₯Ί

yes we knw he wld only do roles which has something great to offer!
btw Di,don't mind ..i want him to do a role where he wld be elder than the girl & the girl wld be young..i mean age dif issue wala angle 😳 .. it may seem filler πŸ˜† but if he does,i wil be dead on spot! ☺️

Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
People can't we open a JJKN FC again? ☺️
Piya1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

People can't we open a JJKN FC again? ☺️

yeah...plzz..plzz plz plzzz...i too wanna have it reopened...πŸ˜ƒ
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piya1702

yeah...plzz..plzz plz plzzz...i too wanna have it reopened...πŸ˜ƒ

Hi5! ⭐️ I asked Shanti Di ..let's see .. i mean there were ppl who used to be admins of d FC na & basically i don't knw them ..let's see if anyone can re-open it .. or else we also can open it? 😳
Piya1702 thumbnail

Hi5! ⭐️ I asked Shanti Di ..let's see .. i mean there were ppl who used to be admins of d FC na & basically i don't knw them ..let's see if anyone can re-open it .. or else we also can open it? 😳

can we??πŸ˜•
i dunno..m new to the forum na...😲
i wish the older one gets reopened...or else if possible we will open the new one..😊
n anyways thnx for asking shanti di to reopen it...m glad n eager to have discussion on JJKN FCπŸ˜ƒ
...Jes... thumbnail

can we??πŸ˜•
i dunno..m new to the forum na...😲
i wish the older one gets reopened...or else if possible we will open the new one..😊
n anyways thnx for asking shanti di to reopen it...m glad n eager to have discussion on JJKN FCπŸ˜ƒ

yes ! i mean there were 3 FCs i guess but after that nobody made it ..so it stopped .. now i guess i found some JJKNians again .. so we shld discussion & have fun! 😳 hope our wish gets granted! πŸ˜ƒ
Piya1702 thumbnail

yes ! i mean there were 3 FCs i guess but after that nobody made it ..so it stopped .. now i guess i found some JJKNians again .. so we shld discussion & have fun! 😳 hope our wish gets granted! πŸ˜ƒ

yuppp...keeping my fingers crossed for it...😳
...Jes... thumbnail

yuppp...keeping my fingers crossed for it...😳

really nice to meet you dear! πŸ˜ƒ okay so let's talk bit here .. which phrase u liked most JJKN? 😳
Piya1702 thumbnail

really nice to meet you dear! πŸ˜ƒ okay so let's talk bit here .. which phrase u liked most JJKN? 😳

hmmm well there r many instances...my fav. phrase from jassi is "Jassi the Genius" & "Jhansi ki raani" by Raj...😳