Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I too get a bad feeling that the pregnancy track might be on the cards. But how this could have happened without either person being aware of it is itself the greatest mystery. O well, we have to sell our brain cells to watch daily soaps.
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Didn't Aarti and Yash from PV 1 also get pregnant after they had bhang? I guess this is the CVs favorite trick ðŸ˜†
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

I too get a bad feeling that the pregnancy track might be on the cards. But how this could have happened without either person being aware of it is itself the greatest mystery. O well, we have to sell our brain cells to watch daily soaps.

They were in the bhang affect and it hasnt been actually shown what happened that night
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true. We have to wait and watch.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
And I simply do not understand...
If there is some twist, how will it only affect those three ViSa and Raj??
Wouldn't Divya also be affected!! This is soo annoying... Divya is still being sided... :(
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Looking forward to the twist
kath1 thumbnail
if they make sarita pregant with raj baby I 'M OUT because this will affect VISA love story badly. I'm only here for Visa.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kath1

if they make sarita pregant with raj baby I 'M OUT because this will affect VISA love story badly. I'm only here for Visa.

Why should it??
C'Mon, if Sarita is expected to take care AND give mother's love to Abhi... I think Viki, should also be able to or have complete courage to accept, this new unborn baby... and it seems anyways, Viki, is well-developed and a person who has sense ... Till date I have admired this Vikrant for his this attitude of dealing with things, or say make a deal... *You mother my Child*, *I will father your child*... DEAL!😳
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really hope its not the pregnancy one because the show seems to be coming back on track and I would hate it to have the same old trick used.
boogle thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Why should it??
C'Mon, if Sarita is expected to take care AND give mother's love to Abhi... I think Viki, should also be able to or have complete courage to accept, this new unborn baby... and it seems anyways, Viki, is well-developed and a person who has sense ... Till date I have admired this Vikrant for his this attitude of dealing with things, or say make a deal... *You mother my Child*, *I will father your child*... DEAL!😳

If they do the pregnancy track and Vikrant is accepting of the situation, I would love it! Any story that brings ViSa together I love.