Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
May be it is not the pregnancy track. Perhaps it is some condition that might be put forth by Divya or Raj. Or perhaps in the course of the engagement some hidden issue about Divya or Vikrant might be revealed, making things more interesting.
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Why should it??
C'Mon, if Sarita is expected to take care AND give mother's love to Abhi... I think Viki, should also be able to or have complete courage to accept, this new unborn baby... and it seems anyways, Viki, is well-developed and a person who has sense ... Till date I have admired this Vikrant for his this attitude of dealing with things, or say make a deal... *You mother my Child*, *I will father your child*... DEAL!😳

its better that this pregnancy track doesnt happen at all. Because wat you are saying, happens. Coz when sarita had pleaded vikrant dat she wants to stay with Raj only n she n would still take care of abhi. At that time he had said dat how can she seperate a child frm his father. So how can Vikrant do the same thing. Anyways I guess we r thinking too much abt this track n it may just even not happen :D so we should wait to actuall see wat the twist is
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think raj came to know sacrifice of saria behind marriage and again started to love sarita at the same time vikrant too starts love with sarita so love triangle I think😆

This may be the twist in the serial