Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Drashti is annoying thank god I don't wat h madhubala her voice very irritating as it is.
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: john909

first of all blame the voters not the channel coz it is ultimately the voters who vote. its not like the channel goes door to door with a briefcase full of money to buy their voters before the night of finals. so far last year is concerned, i wished that it was rithvik vs gurmeet. that would have been so much fun. i never understood how rashmi even reached finals. i really wished isha didnt withdrew but she had a legitimate reason. so cant complain. 

How do we know the votes are right??? C'mon, is Drashti more popular than Shaan? I dont think so..I never knew who was Drashti until I started watched JDJ..the show itself was rigged!
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micky_elle

How do we know the votes are right??? C'mon, is Drashti more popular than Shaan? I dont think so..I never knew who was Drashti until I started watched JDJ..the show itself was rigged!

first of all u cant compare a telly actor with a singer no matter how successful that singer is. so for drashti goes, it seems like u dont watch much of telly shows coz she has been extremely popular shows like dill mill gayye, geet hui sabse parayi and right now madhubala. her previous two shows were receiving good trps as well as were extremely popular esp amg young generation.  a telly actor is there almost 5 times a week on one's tv while a singer never gets that type of exposure and they are visible usually during awards or jdj type shows. its like comparing shahrukh khan wid sonu nigam. u cant expect the masses to love sonu nigam they way to do srk. same way u cant expect shaan to have popularity wid the masses like drashti does being a telly actor. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I KNEW DD would win!!
It's all politics!!! Lauren & only Lauren deserved to win. ðŸ˜­

Salman & DD are dating. It's Salman's strategy to cosy upto the women he's dating.

Originally posted by: Barunloveme

DD did not win her fans won
Kids Lauren Shaan won but their fans won more and are proud

not a barun fan  i m sure , seems like goo fan id ðŸ˜›
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I felt like Jhalak was going down the drain the last couple of years. The beginning was actually good.

In perspective to my views this is what I felt...

The kids should not have won because I felt MOST of their performance where repetitive with the constant lifts and such.

Drashti won mostly due her big fan base. She was a good dancer, but yes the fan base was the biggest contributing factor. (I like DD so don't get mad at me)

I love Lauren from the beginning, I loved her as a dancer, but as the JDJ is a show of a non-dancer becoming a dancer she should not have won. I never quite understood why Lauren was in the competition in the first place being a professional dancer. 

Based off the show, and what WAS meant to be of progression and transformation of an non-dancer to a good dancer Shaan should have won. 

My opinion please don't get upset with me. I loved Lauren as a dancer, and DD as an actor, and some of the kids performances were breathtaking, but taking into consideration the foundation of the actual show -- Shaan should have won. Not at all implying that I was a Shaan fan, but in retrospect he should have won.  
Edited by PurplePetal - 10 years ago