..And the non deserving takes the crown!! ofcourse as predicted!

dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am so so disappointed  Eventhough I guessed it from the beginning, I was still hoping for Colors to prove me wrong! Okay maybe she might have improved a little until now. But still out of the 4 finalists, she was the least least deserving IMO.

The kids were fantastic, their performances were always breathtaking. Lauren, what an amazing dancer, and Shaan, he was amazing too, never expected Shaan to be such a great dancer (And I am saying this despite being a Shaan fanπŸ˜†)

What a rigged show!!!! πŸ₯±

PS. This is strictly my OPINION.. so teacherji and any over-hyper fans out there, stay away!!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by dare.devil - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
color this color that , why can't people just accept ke DD was dam popular this season 
KIDS are my Fav i wanted them to winn , but i need to accept na ke they are not popular like DD . DD fans won over us and that is the truth 
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 10 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thats typical of Indian television reality shows. Look in the past at other reality singing shows and dancing shows, Bigg Boss etc, all the ones that don't deserve it win it. Jhalak is a pointless show anyway, nobody will care in a few days that Drashti won anyway. Crappy trivial trophy that hardly means anything in the world. Pointless celebrity, pointless show, mediocre channel. 
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
DD won it n the mattr wil rest in peace soon so chill
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thats typical of Indian television reality shows!! Jhalak is a pointless show anyway, nobody will care in a few days that Drashti won anyway. Crappy trivial trophy that hardly means anything in the world. Pointless celebrity, pointless show, mediocre channel.
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Frankly I did not really no whom to support and who was deserving mainly because colours messed up with the format of the show...having non-dancers compete with the professional ones was just not fair!! sonali-sumanth's performance was amazing yesterday, so was Lauren's! Drashti and Shaan would need years of training to dance that way, so I feel it was not fair for both the non-dancers and for the professionals!

It is unfair for Sonali and Lauren because the trophy was already decided for Drashti and she had the votes...at the same time I feel it would had been unfair if Lauren or Sonali-sumanth to win as they were competing with non dancers!!
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Your disappointment will change nothing πŸ˜† Tum apna hi khoon jala rahi ho πŸ˜† , Have a Dairymilk 4m my side coz My Princess Drashti n Salman won πŸ₯³ East or West they are the best, Dil se nikli dua hamesha sach hoti hai πŸ₯³ , GOD Bless, I am sooo Happy
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micky_elle

Frankly I did not really no whom to support and who was deserving mainly because colours messed up with the format of the show...having non-dancers compete with the professional ones was just not fair!! sonali-sumanth's performance was amazing yesterday, so was Lauren's! Drashti and Shaan would need years of training to dance that way, so I feel it was not fair for both the non-dancers and for the professionals!

It is unfair for Sonali and Lauren because the trophy was already decided for Drashti and she had the votes...at the same time I feel it would had been unfair if Lauren or Sonali-sumanth to win as they were competing with non dancers!!

You have a point.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this has happened 2nd time in a row...
last year also fan fallowing changed result even though he not deserved to win...

this year also same happened...some thing need to be done with this faulty system of fan voting...

i don't  have any complaint with gurmeeet or dd...but this whole system of JDJ voting tilting result to undeserving ones  sucks...
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ehmmbhvirman

Thats typical of Indian television reality shows!! Jhalak is a pointless show anyway, nobody will care in a few days that Drashti won anyway. Crappy trivial trophy that hardly means anything in the world. Pointless celebrity, pointless show, mediocre channel.

LOL why the hell did you just copy what I wrote?! πŸ˜†