SS: Khushi Aur Aakash Ki Kahaani, Arnav Ki Zubaani! (Arhi) Complete!

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi,

My Name is Kalpana and I am writing a Short Story on Arnav Khushi! It is of only 11 Chapters and I will be updating it once or twice a week (depends on my free time).  The Title of this story is, "Khushi aur Aakash Ki Kahaani, Arnav Ki Zubaani!" Before you start worrying, let me tell you that this is a ARHI SS. But the story has such a comic twist that I decided to name it in such manner. This is light hearted comic story with lots of romance. While I can't tell you the story's concept as that will ruin the fun, I will give you a background sketch of the characters.

There are six main characters in this story around whom this story will revolve. Rest of the characters in IPKKND are also present but they are not as important as these six. The six important characters are Arnav, Khushi, Anjali, Naani, Aakash and Paayal!

Now about these people here is some background information. In this story, Arnav and Anjali's parents died in a simple car accident. Arnav does not have a broken past. His personality is just like in the show but he has been like that from the childhood. In this story, Garima is just Paayal's real mother and Khushi's adopted mother. She does not have any past with any of the Raizadas.

Khushi: Khushi's personality is just like in the show! Her real parents and Arnav and Anjali's parents were family friends. They all lived in Lucknow! Hence, Anjali and Arnav know Khushi from the day she was born! When Khushi turned eight, Arnav's parents and Khushi's parents went for an event and died in a car accident on the way. Khushi was adopted by Garima who was Khushi's mom's sister. And Khushi has lived in Lucknow with Garima, Shashi and Paayal till now. She has visited Buaji in Delhi many times along with Paayal and while staying in Delhi they have met Anjali many times too. In her teenage, Khushi developed a crush on Arnav which turned into love! But she is ignored by him. Plus, she is scared of him as it is his habit to scold her every time they meet due to some reason or other! Her best friend is Aakash and they always spend their time together whenever they meet! Khushi has come to Delhi right now for Anjali's pregnancy!

Arnav: Arnav is just like in the show; arrogant, rude and yet sweeter to his Di! He is not like this due to his broken past! His personality has been like this from his young age! For him, Di is his world! He handles AR Industries with the help of Aakash! After his parents' death, Naani adopted him and Anjali and brought them to Shantivan. For him, Khushi is just an annoying little girl who due to her clumsiness always creates problems and gets scolded from him. Currently he is very happy as his Di is in Shantivan!

Anjali: Anjali is married to Shyam (who is positive in my story) for six years and lives with him in Lucknow as that is where Shyam belongs to. She adores Khushi and when she was a teenager, she always used to beg Garima on phone to send Khushi to Delhi to visit her. Once, she got married and shifted to Lucknow, Khushi and Paayal visited her on daily basis. Arnav also visited her many times along with rest of the family and during these visits she noticed Khushi's crush on Arnav and Arnav's response to it. As she adored Khushi, she confided in Naani and both of them together have tried many things to get Khushi Arnav together but all plans have gone flop till now. She is also annoyed at Arnav for ignoring Khushi! Right now Anjali is pregnant and has come to Shantivan for her first delivery. It was her wish that Paayal and Khushi remain with her for the whole trip.

Aakash: Aakash is quiet and simple as in the show. He adores his brother, Di and Daadi and his best friend is Khushi! Once he met Paayal when she came to visit Anjali and developed a crush on her. Now he loves her. Khushi knows about this and always calls him Jijaji in private. She even gives him ideas on getting Paayal's attention. He wants to propose Paayal but is too shy and scared to do so!

Paayal: Paayal is similar to her personality in the show! She too has a crush on Aakash but is unsure how to tell him. Khushi knows about this but does not want to interfere in their love story except encouraging them to get their feelings out. Right now she is staying at Laxmi Nagar for Anjali's delivery.

Naani: Naani is kind of like in the show! Her dreams are pretty simple. She wants all her three grandchildren to settle down and live a happy life. Already Anjali has fulfilled one wish. Now she wishes Arnav and Aakash to get married. She wants Khushi as her bahu and is ready to do anything for it. She is annoyed with Arnav for not taking any interest in Khushi! Right now, she is excited about her granddaughter's first child!

Now this story starts when with one of the plans made by Anjali and Naani to get Arnav and Khushi together! Please leave a review and tell me whether you would like to read more! Thank you for reading!

Take care

Kalpana

INDEX

Part I. Anjali, Naani And Arnav Page 6

Part II. Arnav Ignored, Khushi Scared Page 11

Part III. You Are An Interesting Person Page 15

Part IV. Arnav Falls In Love Page 18

Part V. Here Comes The Twist Page 23

Part VI. Anjali's Prank On Arnav Page 27

Part VII. Khushi Busy, Arnav Desperate Page 32

Part VIII. Arnav Goes Romantic Page 35

Part IX. Some Romantic Moments Page 38

Part X. Naaniji's Plan Page 42

Part XI. Happy Ending Page 45

If you like this story, then check out the rest of my creations!

Entertainment Galore! 

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey
this sounds amazing
eagerly waiting to read ahead
pls cont soon
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
cool ya want to read a funny romantic story
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb concept and interesting loved it please continue soon.
Suppi_4_u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely concept
by the look of it , it feels like a jealously track ..
Will be waiting for the updates
sweetvidisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OOO cant wait to read it... update soon :)
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sounds awesome!!!!!
can't wait to read it 
and thanks for the pm 😊
McCrazy thumbnail
Even I want to read! Please PM me na.
momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wow!!
Just came across this!
Plx plx continue soon
Throne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES YES YES!
Would love to read more!
Especially the twisted and crooked plans their families are bound to cook up to bring them together!
 please pm me if possible.