Avantika style, pankhuri need to improve throw of dialogues

darion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry if that hurted you, but i found somewhat lacking... There was lacking a style of commanding.
Her throw of dialogues weren't as expected. The intensity and crisp was lacking unlike avantika has. I did not gave me feeling of that one.. She needed to be more agressive just like her MIL. It was pale version. That was my opinion regarding that.. Sorry if that hurt you...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes i thought the same.. but i think CVs are still trying to keep her the real pankhuri.. even thought its just act, these kind of pretending doesn't come naturally to everyone.. and pankhuris character is one of them,, she is just too caring of others, i find her commands soft and cute.. afterall there can only be one avantika ;)

darion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

Yes i thought the same.. but i think CVs are still trying to keep her the real pankhuri.. even thought its just act, these kind of pretending doesn't come naturally to everyone.. and pankhuris character is one of them,, she is just too caring of others, i find her commands soft and cute.. afterall there can only be one avantika ;)

<div></div>

right reserved. I know that it is acting but... Remember when flashback of avantika and pankhuri, i find there pankhuri better in response. A bit more.
purplefreak43 thumbnail
i agree with you darion. she should be more aggressive with those people at the diwan mansion. but its too far away to expect like that from pankhuri. because her attitude is far away from avantika. and pankhu isnt born that way...BUT FOR ACTING ITHINKSHE SHOULDBE REALLY BE LIKE THE EXACT AVANTIKA AND SHOULD NOT DO FEEL GUILTY AS SHE DOING THIS FOR THE SAKE OF ADI AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY.
πŸ˜ƒ
Poojaa_P thumbnail
i think if avantika was standing with her or in the deewan mansion then pankhu would get some more courage and strength.
darion thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplefreak43

i agree with you darion. she should be more aggressive with those people at the diwan mansion. but its too far away to expect like that from pankhuri. because her attitude is far away from avantika. and pankhu isnt born that way...BUT FOR ACTING ITHINKSHE SHOULDBE REALLY BE LIKE THE EXACT AVANTIKA AND SHOULD NOT DO FEEL GUILTY AS SHE DOING THIS FOR THE SAKE OF ADI AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY.
πŸ˜ƒ

agreed wid u.. Shuld not think about adi
darion thumbnail

i think if avantika was standing with her or in the deewan mansion then pankhu would get some more courage and strength.

lol.. An aura.. If she had been there she could have blasted them before pankhuri could say anything... '''How dare you to say about my daughter in law!!'''Edited by darion - 10 years ago
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: darion

lol.. An aura.. If she had been there she could have blasted them before pankhuri could say anything... '''How dare you to say about my daughter in law!!'''

haha, baat to bilkul sahi hai teri. Avantu kisko chance hi nahi deta, she will shout and scream and she will not tolerate nonsense.. jab tak hai jaan.πŸ˜†  
Want to see adi's reaction to this new pankhuri..
darion thumbnail

</div>
<div>
haha, baat to bilkul sahi hai teri. Avantu kisko chance hi nahi deta, she will shout and scream and she will not tolerate nonsense.. jab tak hai jaan.πŸ˜†
Want to see adi's reaction to this new pankhuri..

adi's reaction would be like to tease pankhuri,''jitni bhi koshish karle, u cant level to my mum''
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I respect & agree with your views dude since yesterday i really felt that Pankhu is not looking tough instead she becomes soft with anuj😑...god , whats need to become soft! first get your aim then show your shadow! πŸ˜‘ Avantika is thats why unique ! Creatives need to show something really tough !😊