Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AKHUSHI

You are absolutely right. Avantika is avantika. She is the best in dialogue delivery. It comes and pricks where ever it has to be. Pan kauri is good for the subtle role. She is perfect as pankuri.

this is it. Avantika is avantika. I didnt feel pankhuri being avantika.
darion thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

you know , its not making any sense dude...kapil is good for nothing & ofcourse he is not some big criminal so how can he do something big😕...this show has many flaws in script of logic

hindi serials bonuses... Bloopers, blunders,etc. Lifeline of them.
darion thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Purva-

<font color="#0066FF">You do mean Feeble-Minded when you say Light-Hearted don't you? I have yet to see Pankhuri display any signs of sense of humor</font>

the one who melts away easily, just crying. All are Feeble minded except the smart ones, sheila. yea.. Need to see that what else she holds?
tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree that Pankhu should be a bit more like Avantu, in the sense that she should be more firm and strict. But I think that the way Pankhu is behaving right now is okay, coz we all know that Pankhu is not a person like Avantika at all. So even if she doesn't put on that style (which she is trying to) I think that will be alright!
Yes, I do understand your point , and also agree wd you, but I guess we should try and understand Panks also, as she is a person who intentionally too cannot hurt anyone, so we should understand the level of difficulty she must be facing to even be bit like Avantu! And that is why, according to me asking for more will be a bit too much!
Edited by tragedy - 10 years ago
darion thumbnail

Originally posted by: tragedy

I agree that Pankhu should be a bit more like Avantu, in the sense that she should be more firm and strict. But I think that the way Pankhu is behaving right now is okay, coz we all know that Pankhu is not a person like Avantika at all. So even if she doesn't put on that style (which she is trying to) I think that will be alright!
Yes, I do understand your point , and also agree wd you, but I guess we should try and understand Panks also, as she is a person who intentionally too cannot hurt anyone, so we should understand the level of difficulty she must be facing to even be bit like Avantu! And that is why, according to me asking for more will be a bit too much!

cv's have first mde avantika somewhat whimper, feeble now. But the imprint of old avantu still the best one. Wondering, according to u, if pankhu is not like that what sheila made nervous.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Purva-

You do mean Feeble-Minded when you say Light-Hearted don't you? I have yet to see Pankhuri display any signs of sense of humor

no, absolutely not purva. By that we meant that she melts easily.
darion thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

<font size="2">no, absolutely not purva. By that we meant that she melts easily.</font>

hello, dev. Pankhu melts like if u put a soap in microwave oven and turn it on...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: darion

hello, dev. Pankhu melts like if u put a soap in microwave oven and turn it on...

hi yatin,
indeed thats why her dialogues infront of anuj become loose which actually spoil her mimicry of avantika!
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am actually enjoying this Pankhuri. She is not like Avantika but close to her.
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: darion

@Red - that has to be the best one-liner I've heard in the longest time. Damn, I can still smell smoking hot SOAP