Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Nairita..precap itself is giving me goosebumps.. 👏 👏
So Priya will come to know about everything..waiting to see her reaction nd how Ram will handle her now..
Update soon..

One more thing " Pihu has to face her mother!' more horrifying , how Priya will react " like a mother - who will forgive her" or " as a woman , who can understand the pain of Shruti" 
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting preview. So priya got to know the truth. How long can she wait to see her kids yaar.?
Looking forward hoping for the best.
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IM__NB

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">One more thing " Pihu has to face her mother!' more horrifying , how Priya will react " like a mother - who will forgive her" or " as a woman , who can understand the pain of Shruti"</font>

Thats also a point..its going to be so interesting..
Looking forward
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bang  on... what a come back...too good...continue soon
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its getting more and more interesting, I can actually visualize the face of Priya, it will be a rocking one, I know for sure, plz continue ASAP 
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

- I know I am a bit late today...as usual good update..love ram as a caring husband as well as father ..

Thank u for ur pm.

Noreeta16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IM__NB

...Small poll...

Do you want Priya to Know about the truth of 7 years now or later ?

a) Now
b) Later

Di pleaseee! later!!! not now... just continue dis cute raya chemistry! we r missing them so much! this ss is gud treat.

anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
same here...what a come back Nairita😲...now this precap is the level that we expect you to show our priya...waiting so eagerly
leena04 thumbnail
Part 6
awww awesome yaar what an update just loved it long & amezing beutifully story is progressing intersting twist & turns r ahead to come... but loved small light nok jhok btw RaYa over trerrace issue & the way Priya tease Ram over Dhoni issue it was really nice& pnned down so well... waiting for next do update soon waiting for next......
leena04 thumbnail
for poll yes Priya should know now only... seeing Pari's contdition can't see her in so much pain... & abt Pihu so truth is all the way to break front of Priya & this time no one will able to do anything so waiting for new update i m sure its gonna be awesome now... do post soon plz...